It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rats is stupid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I've been here for over a decade and I still can't view rats because I don't meet the requirements. There should be a time limit criteria also for us real conspiracists who are too paranoid to post all the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SinDefiant

There’s a reason.

Especially for people with 9 years tenure and not even 200 posts.

link   

Don’t mean to get you more paranoid, but I’m pretty sure they’re out to get you now... because of this thread you just posted.

link   

originally posted by: SinDefiant
I've been here for over a decade and I still can't view rats because I don't meet the requirements. There should be a time limit criteria also for us real conspiracists who are too paranoid to post all the time.

You talk too much, I'm reporting you.

Seriously?

I agree.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Double-plus reported.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Finally got you.

You've no idea how long I've waited for this moment!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The ATS Club (which does not exist) is now going to have a discussion about you in RATS.

Feel free to join in...

Oh wait.

edit on 29-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Finally got you.

You've no idea how long I've waited for this moment!

Augustus will not be pleased. This one was supposed to be delivered to him.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If you're too paranoid to post here, what makes you think looking in RATS is a good idea?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have no idea what RATS is 😐

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Rosicrucian Antiquarian Torture Society.

Those weirdos.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
I have no idea what RATS is 😐

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just post 'let me in' 32 times on this thread and that's it, you're in.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I've been here for 11 years and they still won't give me a key to the restroom. I always have to go down the street to 7-11.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I really need to apologize, I was the one who left the deuce, I just blamed you for it.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

I've been here for 11 years and they still won't give me a key to the restroom. I always have to go down the street to 7-11.

On the upside you can pick us uo some of those hotdogs that spin around

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

It's a bit like fight club. You don't talk about rats and you don't talk about rats...also I've never hears of rats and nobody can prove i have.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You've gotta be patient. They just now upgraded my room from janitor closet to the laundry room. (Love that hum from the dryer!)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hey, wait, you get the luxury of a 7-11 bathroom? I've only been allowed to use that porta potty that I'm pretty sure hasn't seen any maintenance since Bill Clinton was taking advantage of interns in the Oval Office.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If it makes you feel better, you used to have to buy access the RATS (and pay a monthly dues) with ATS points.

These ATS points were obtained by participating in creating threads and writing replies to other threads. So when you had points deducted with an ill mannered post or other infraction it meant something. Of course having an avatar, custom title or even a color background for your mini profile cost points as well.

The whole thing was reward for participation. And more reward for quality posting than shotgunning one liners (which could also cost you points).

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join