It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable creepy face in man's house

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I don't see any ghost face. Can someone post a captured pic ?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: RazorV66

Nope. At 1:01 at .25 speed you can see the face in the corner of the doorway when the camera goes pass the room.

Thanks, I see what you are referring to, but it does seem not to be there for a fraction of a second then appears as the camera pans away.

A trick of the lighting? or some other benign reason? who knows. It does remind me somewhat of the famous SS Watertown Ghosts

anomalien.com...

edit on 28-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I still don't see any face.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Don't know why but spirits hang always in corners of a room.

It also appears this guy has upset a spirit for some reason.

It will get worse as time goes by.

a reply to: ColeYounger

edit on 28-4-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I still don't see any face.

You don't see what looks like a head poking down from the top righthand corner of the doorway?

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

re: appearing not to be there for a fraction of a sec

The video is blurred in the still where it looks like it isn't there, I can still see the shadow angle in the corner matching the angle of the "head" but it's fuzzy. You can see the blur from the rest of the still, look at the door frame.

It really does look like the Watertown Ghosts though...

There's no rule that says a ghost "has to move around"
But the fact that it does look pretty stationary makes it easier to debunk as a taped up mask.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That's some Weird CHIT.
LOL

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Damn, that's pretty gnarly. Sure it could be faked but what if? Holy crap!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Oh this show??? They show the fakest BS possible, and then have "experts" talk about how scary and real it all is.

ETA: "I know what you did last summer!"

Your opinion about the show in general is BS. What IS true is that those so called experts are crap. That much is true. They are simple minded naive fools who know absolutely nothing of the paranormal. What do you know about the subject?

So, my opinion is BS, but you agree that the "experts" are crap? So, is your opinion BS too?

I actually have quite a bit. I've worked with multiple paranormal teams as a photographic/video expert and one of my main jobs was to be unbiased and professional in debunking material I produced or was sent.

The vast majority of material I come across can be debunked easily. In my experience there are only a handful of times I've been able to label something as unexplainable.

Any "expert" who doesn't say wait a minute and tries to figure out if something is BS or fabricated and goes straight to "Holy #! This is a real demon/ghost/alien/whatever!" Is acting in an unprofessional manner.

This show's experts literally never question the authenticity of the material being shown. They go straight to "Oh this werewolf is totally scary. I'm afraid for the guy who lives there." Or, "These sounds of screeching metal are definitely the sounds of hell and the end times are near."

What's amusing is that a lot of the videos they show are videos that I have seen prior to being aired on the show. I've seen episodes where they are showing video from things that were filmed like ten years ago.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

and if you like his videos, then throw a pinata party for the like button but instead of candy fill the pinata with cigarette butts.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

But I digress... cool clip and I'm glad I never got a pic of whatever I shared my haunted rentals with.
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm with you!~!! I grew up haunted by something that liked to walk up the stairs and to the side of my bed and just stayed there... I never heard it walk away. When I heard it walking up the stairs I'd call out "Dad? Dad?" but no response. When the footsteps came across my room with nobody visible making them I'd just cover up my head and wait for morning.....

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Video unavailable
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

When you have compelling evidence the world needs to see, but restrict it to your own country.

I'll fire up the VPN so I can laugh myself stupid at this evidence later.
Yeah I'm actually so jaded that I have things debunked before I even watch them now.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer

But I digress... cool clip and I'm glad I never got a pic of whatever I shared my haunted rentals with.
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm with you!~!! I grew up haunted by something that liked to walk up the stairs and to the side of my bed and just stayed there... I never heard it walk away. When I heard it walking up the stairs I'd call out "Dad? Dad?" but no response. When the footsteps came across my room with nobody visible making them I'd just cover up my head and wait for morning.....

Gee you sound like me writing about my childhood experiences. Phantom footsteps across the room were part of my nightly life. Every one in my family experienced weird shot in that house.
Parents always tried to say it was my grandmother checking on everyone. It was originally hers and she passed away in it when I was only 12 months old.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
That show has been around for years, and IMO really dumbs down the general public on the paranormal.

I've been investigating the paranormal for over a decade, and I quit watching the show because it just made me yell at the TV. Dust orbs, glare etc for the most part. Not sure if they still do it, but usually the people that took the photos/videos would always say something like "This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt my dead aunt is visiting us"

Just sensationalized garbage for ratings

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

It's still the same old crap. My dad watches this and some other shows non-stop, and I have to be like dad... this is bunk. I've even replicated the effects and shown him the evidence of videos that have been debunked.

At least it's entertaining I guess. That one series Surviving Death was a joke.

I lost it when that scammer of a medium said "Hi, I'm Tommy, and I'm verrrrrrry important." lmao gtfo

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Hey AK, so I'm not alone eh? I don't know about you but it scared the crap out of me! Other things happened too, like things moving by themselves, pictures falling off the walls. I was terrified to tell you the truth. I had no sense that it was a dead relative or anything like that. I thought it was something malevolent just from the way it made me feel. Just like I was in the presence of evil.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I have an interest in the paranormal, and have asked many people to relate experiences. One story reminded me of your experience. A friend told me about some events that happened many years ago. He was 17 or 18 years old, living at his parents' house. Some relatives stayed at their house for about a month, and he volunteered the use of his room. During that time, he slept on an air mattress in the basement.
I'll add here that I've been to their house many times, and there was nothing at all scary about it. It's a typical middle-class home. It was built in the mid 1950s.

Back to the story...
He said on a couple occasions, late at night, he became aware of what seemed to be an invisible prescence moving around near him as he was laying there in the dark.
He listened intently, and was sure he heard footsteps. He got up and turned the light on, didn't see anything, and went back to bed. He said this happened twice within about a week. He was aware of something moving past him, moving right alongside him as he was laying there. The basement was totally dark. We're talking pitch black. I'm sure that added to the fear factor.

On the third incident, he heard something breathing. It grew louder. He thought it had to be someone upstairs snoring or
breathing so loudly that he was hearing it downstairs. He listened intently. He related this next part in great detail. Whatever it was, it was in the corner, the northwest corner of the room, only about 10 feet away. It became very loud, like a large animal breathing slowly and steadily. He listened for about a minute, thinking that somehow it would turn out to be something obvious (and benign!) He said he could actually tell it was coming from up high in the corner, like something standing in the corner. He got up, turned on all the lights, and went upstairs. He stayed at my house for the next couple days. We both went back to his house and sat in the basement a couple of times. Apparently, whatever it was, it was gone.
Hopefully!

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

Yeah, I'll admit I pissed the bed a lot as a very young child because I was too terrified to go to the toilet in the middle of the night because there was just always this sense of a presence there. Sometimes more than one.

Parents would try and reassure me it was them coming in to check on me when I was only half asleep and my brain misinterpreted it.

But I know I was very much awake, it would sometimes happen the moment I got into bed and the light was out.
I could see the light under the bottom of the door from the living room.

I know damn well I was awake, I've had trouble sleeping my entire life and nobody opened that door and came in.
I could hear the TV and the parents talking and then I'd hear the patter of adult footsteps on the carpet and always from the doorway to my bed, like someone had entered the room and was walking towards me.

If my head was not beneath the blanket I would terrifyingly feel some one breathe on my neck or face when the footsteps stopped next to my bed. Like someone was leaning over me with their face a few inches away from mine.

Never experienced anything like it anywhere else but in that house. Although I have experienced that overwhelming sense of something standing behind me in a home I rented years later. But there was nothing 'physical' like sound or feeling like what I experienced as a kid.

Annoyed me having it played of as 'child fantasy' when I knew very damn well it was happening. Not helped by the fact my Mother, Father, Brother and Sister all had their own 'ghost' experiences. And none were all that positive.
It was as if every one knew it was true there was something weird about the house but was in some kind of denial.
Yeah parents, if your young kid tells you they're experiencing terrifying stuff at night, maybe don't tell them your own 'ghost' stories. (MY parents were pretty young themselves, Early 20's both when I was born and I was the youngest.)

Like apparently my maternal Grandmother was very ill for a long time and died very young. Not long after my parents moved us in there (I was like just over a year old.) One day in the first week in there apparently the entire house filled up with the smell of my grandmothers medicine cabinet. She was on a tonne of meds that apparently had a strong odour. They had at this point been long removed from the premises. Both parents give identical accounts of this, like it was as if someone turned on a fog machine, that filled the place with odour instead of vapor.

It apparently freaked my mother out big time and she refused to stay there and took my siblings and I to stay at an aunts place. My old man being the big tough ex-army boxing champ laughed it off and stayed. Because my old man has always needed to show the world he's no coward.
He apparently joined us a few hours later after an old glass domed clock with a rotating pendulum that my mother had had since she was a young girl, but never had the key to wind it up, started up on it's own. Pendulum spun and away she ticked. Smell got stronger, and then my Dad got that 'presence' feeling until his big bad ass high tailed it and joined us. LOL.

I think everyone in the family experienced that clock doing a 'spin' on it's own at some point. My Mum wouldn't find a key that fit it for another 20 years.

Hell from 2-8 years old when I was in the front room of the house I shared with my brother before the house was rebuilt I swear I used to see dark silhouettes of people in like late 1700's early 1800's attire nearly every night. Could easily make out the shapes of what I now know would be horse hair wigs, lapels on shoulders. What you'd imagine a ship crew or government officials might wear around that time period. But they were pitch black but very sharply defined. No wasn't shadows from tree branches because I could clearly see those and they weren't as dark and well, they looked like branches not real animated people.

Another thing that stands out was 'phantom name calling' Quite often would hear someone say your name. Brother and sister also experienced that (Cannot recall if the parent did. Best I recall is Mum telling us to never answer it. lol) Again another thing that I have only ever experienced in that place. No where else.
Just your first name, nothing else. Crisp clear and concise. And always when home alone.

Tonnes of stories from that house. Eventually the parents tore it down and rebuilt it, first tore down and built the front, then tore down the back half and rebuilt that a couple of years later. And yeah that feeling and the weird experiences kept on going. Entire house was new, but parents used the bricks from the old living room chimney for a wall between the new kitchen and living room. (My brother and I would joke the house 'ghost' clung to that and stayed in the new house.)

House had a Jekyll and Hyde feel to it. Felt super homey and comfortable during the day, but night and especially when the lights were off it felt unwelcoming. If our parents were out, and the power went out, my brother sister and I would rather sit outside in the dark and wait for the power to come back on (or the parents to come home if it was a fuse) than even sit inside with candles or a torch.

That old haunted house feeling, was weird to have in a house which was now modern and brand new.

Funny thing is I still miss that place as much as it probably traumatised me as a kid. Always wanted to go back and ask the current tenants if they've experienced anything like we did in it.

I've experienced weird stuff since, much I can rationalise away, some I cannot explain, I'm a pretty scientific and sceptical logical guy, but I've never experienced anything even close to what I saw heard and felt in that house growing up.

And there's a part of my life I've never told strangers before.
edit on 29-4-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and grammar

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Thanks for posting that! This stuff fascinates the hell out of me.
I've had enough experiences over the years to know that there is some weird stuff out there.

I once posted a thread about 'phantom voices'. This story is very interesting. Two friends were sitting and visiting, just relaxing and talking. One was on a couch, the other in a chair opposite from the couch. They were about 7-8 feet apart. There was a lull in their conversation, when out of nowhere, they both heard a loud, deep male voice ask,
"Who are you working for?" Nothing more. Just that one mysterious question. They said it was crystal clear.
They described it as an invisible man standing right between them. According to my friend, no other weird stuff has happened in his house. (Before or after that 1 weird event)

Another creepy story (that wasn't related firsthand) was someone telling me about a friend or relative that would hear muffled voices in thier attic. The voices were very eerie, slightly like the way your voice gets distorted when you talk into a fan. They described the voices as "choppy" or "disembodied". They could tell that there was a conversation happening, but the voices were so muffled, they could never make out any distinct words.
edit on 29-4-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

That is similar to what I experienced. I also felt a presence moving sometimes, sitting on the bed and things like that. Once an ID bracelet that I had on my dresser beside my bed slid across the top of the dresser on it's own. I was sitting there on the edge of the bed playing my guitar and I was looking right at it while it moved. Another time I felt the presence so strongly that I thought inside my head "if someone is here that picture will fall off the wall. Well guess what, it did as if in response. I never saw any entity or shadow or anything, thank God. I couldn't have handled it if I did. Well, I take that back, I did see something once outside my window and called my father in. He told me it was just a tree branch but I know it wasn't. I insisted but he just laughed it off. This was in the early '60s and I quickly learned to just keep it all inside. We never talked about any of this stuff and I don't think anyone else had any experiences like mine in the house. At least no one told me if they did...

Just happened to think about something else. A couple times I'd come home late and sit downstairs in what we called the toy room (a name that stuck since we were really little, it was sort of an informal living room or den) watching TV and chilling before I went to bed. Well this room was directly under my bedroom and sometimes I'd hear footsteps walking around and around in my room. It sounded like they were having a party sometimes. Like a fairly big crowd of people. On more than one occasion I just walked out, drove up to the center of town and sat in the parking lot of the shopping center and waited for morning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join