It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplainable creepy face in man's house

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This was featured on a Travel Channel show called Paranormal Caught On Camera. I'm very skeptical about these things. TV shows need ratings, and the producers of these types of shows have been caught more than once engaging in embellishment and exaggeration, and sometimes outright fraud. You be the judge.

This is creepy as hell! The story begins with all the earmarks of a poltergeist or malevolent entity at work. Noises, electrical disturbances, sink faucets being turned on, and objects moving around. The guy is walking through the house, getting everything on video. He doesn't see anything till he watches the video a few times. Then, there it is , at the 1:40 mark.

edit on 27-4-2021 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

TV shows need ratings

LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Sorry! Out of my control.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Eek. Stuff of nightmares

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Check it out here guys:
Man Finds Shocking Mystery Face In His Home
Action's at about the 1 minute 45 second mark

edit on 27-4-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

If you're interested in this type thing you should check out this guys channel...

m.youtube.com...

I also appreciate the fact that this guy was a SEAL and can appreciate that if he feels these are legit they probably stand up to some scrutiny. Also he is pretty good at telling the stories in an entertaining manner.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Nice. I paid for an app about 5 years ago called "Laxton Ghost" because I always hear stuff in my house and heard things in my grandma's house before she had to move to my parents due to age. I never got the nerve to use it. Still have it though.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I love John Ballen! Listen/watch his channel whenever I get a chance! He is a very good story teller!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Creepy as hell is right ::shivers::

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
With the usual caveats because some folks lie for fun and profit, that show is a nice aggregate of better-than-usual video finds from across the internet. True, the commentary is ... er, trying, but some of the featured clips are very interesting.

As to this clip, my opinion (obviously) is that it could be "for true." It could also be a friend who crouched on a shelf to fool the poor, simple, stupid simple paranormal "believers" too.

I label myself as a paranormal experiencer who thinks it is more normal than "para" and that someday science will engage and validate it for those who will not consider that the universe is bigger than the small section we can imperfectly perceive.

But I digress... cool clip and I'm glad I never got a pic of whatever I shared my haunted rentals with.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
A disturbed human spirit it looks like to me. Messed up some things in life and is now trapped there and cannot move on. Maybe a suicide, or something equally as bad.
edit on 27-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh this show??? They show the fakest BS possible, and then have "experts" talk about how scary and real it all is.

ETA: "I know what you did last summer!"
edit on 2742021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Sorry, I would have to say that the image is that of a mask hanging inside the other room. It's very easy to do. "IF" the face did something like move around inside and outside of the room while bein watched, then maybe I would change my mind about this.

I've spent that last nearly 30 years studying and investigating the Shadow People phenomenon. During that time I have seen many HOAXes and have also seen some stuff that I still don't have any ideas about. I have both personal experiences and have collected tons of reports over the years. So when I call this out as a very possible HOAX, I say that with experience to back it up. As to why the guy might have done this? Who knows, I once took a picture with a giant model black widow taped to my wall because one of the people who I sent the picture to was very afraid of spiders. Maybe this guy was doing this for similar reasons, I mean look how this picture made some of you here feel.

Anyways, it looked faked to me so that's where I feel this picture belongs.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I watch Mr. Ballen everyday. I’ve sent his like button to all kinds of places.

On the video-
I would guess this is a 100% fabrication. All these shows on ghosts, and this one is turned upside down, doors slamming, ghosts on the ceiling, faucets turned on, and all within an hour or so. I do love this stuff though.
I bet he would squirm if confronted with a polygraph test.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The creepy upside down face isn't gonna like the people who are saying it's a hoax. He's gonna come visit you at 2:00 A.M.!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Oh this show??? They show the fakest BS possible, and then have "experts" talk about how scary and real it all is.

ETA: "I know what you did last summer!"

Your opinion about the show in general is BS. What IS true is that those so called experts are crap. That much is true. They are simple minded naive fools who know absolutely nothing of the paranormal. What do you know about the subject?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The creepy upside down face isn't gonna like the people who are saying it's a hoax. He's gonna come visit you at 2:00 A.M.!

Well then I'll try and get a better photo of the rubber mask man. Hey at least he'll already have on a mask.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Some people suspect that the supernatural is all around you at all times. But normally it doesn't have the power to affect the physical world and most people are too insensitive to see/experience it. But electronic devices can sometime detect what the eyes and ears can't.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If you slow that video down and look at that corner when the camera is first pointed there, it appears that the face comes down from that corner and a second later it is completely visible.
But it does not look completely visible when the camera is first pointed in that direction, it has the appearance of movement or at least not completely manifested yet.
I actually like that show and I watch it from time to time, yes there are some far out things on there but some of the videos are very compelling, as is this one.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Nope. At 1:01 at .25 speed you can see the face in the corner of the doorway when the camera goes pass the room.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join