It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may be HORRIFYING and SHOCKING but it's the truth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
I agree with the Pope that there is no Hell. He is off about the "no punishment" - we don't just waltz into Heaven under a shower of rose petals. God will send many to the Lake of Fire, but it is to save us by refining us, burning away all that cannot endure the fire, which is Godfire, not Hell Fire. God is a refiner of men, burning away the dross, tares, chaff, wood, hay and stubble, until only the gold, silver and precious stones remain.

Remember this: we ALL get salted with Fire.

You mean like the trial of this reality......

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

This life is a trial. His gave us free will to choose between good or evil.

What dog do you feed...

Based on a Native American Proverb…

A tribal elder is teaching his grandson about life. “A fight is going on inside me,” he says to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two dogs. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continues, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asks his grandfather, “Which dog will win?”

The chief simply replied,“The one you feed.”

feedyourgooddog.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I have met Yeshua.

You have met the horned God of the Canaanites? The Canaanites were wiped out in a genoside by the people of Jesus. They often sing of this in celebration of killing all of them and taking their land.

Was he crying? He has no people left to God over.

edit on 4 27 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

"You use the word 'I' like it means something. "

It doesn't? Then why did your god go through all this trouble?

To placate his ego?

"Why do you think you're a better parent than God."

For one I will never send my son to die for anything that is my doing.

You need more?

"If God sneezed it would wipe out the universe."

Then you better pray he doesn't catch a cold. It would be the ultimate klutz move wiping out those he "loves". Death by holy snot bombs.

"We can do nothing but submit and accept or die."

Lol. This is why I have a problem with religion. You're preaching hopelessness.

Anybody else with your gods supposed characteristics would be called a cruel, mad dictator.

Perhaps that's why this world is so #ed up.

Everybody is striving to be more like their hero.

A degenerate with infinite power which is perfectly counterbalanced by his obsession to win a game of cosmic hide n seek.

Color me unimpressed.
edit on 27-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

i get the feeling OP is fledgling Christian not fully
understanding the difference between "hell, the
underworld, perdition, land of the dead" and the
lake of fire. Which is the second death for earthly
souls. But as you said will torment forever those
who were created immortal. But rebelled against
their own maker.

I liked his description of the all mighty though.
However I seem to recall being sent to Earth to
be born. By a man of dark color Indonesian I would
say. Long white robe of light material in a place where
light had no source. Yet flowed evenly through out.

I remember a short conversation before leaving but
no recollection of what was said. I'm not mental or
on any medication. But if you asked me what my first
memory is? The truth would be what I just wrote. I'm
glad that question is one rarely asked if ever.
edit on 27-4-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Brother they are coming for you.

Regardless of what you feel about USA-MSM it is what it is and they run the show. So when it; "disclosure" begins to leech out it starts slow as did the UAP / UFO messages and all those discredited "messengers".

NBC Nightly News Broadcast (Full) - April 26th, 2021 | NBC Nightly News

15:58​ Mystery Sightings In Sky Raise National Security Concerns

Since your playing the God card it is written that he made man in his image. So what did he say to the aliens? Or were they created by someone else.

Look me up in the Paranormal Thread. The thread was started by sled735. My input starts on January 1, 2021.

God does exist

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: 19Bones79

But my point is are you even going to be able to stand before Him? You use the word 'I' like it means something. Why do you think you're a better parent than God. Are you all knowing? All seeing? If God sneezed it would wipe out the universe. We can do nothing but submit and accept or die. Do you not know God?

Brother please! You're making him sound like Nancy Pelosi lol

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You are Dreaming ...

A Video worth watching many times over.

Isaiah 45:7
“I form the light, and create darkness:I make peace, and create evil:: I the LORD do all these things.”

King James vers.

edit on 27-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Truth is a double edged sword, you can cut anyone down with it, or end up getting cut.
edit on 27-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
God doesn't prevent terrible things because:

A: He can't
B: He doesn't want to
C: He causes them
D: He doesn't exist

Please vote now....

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm not a Christian and I'll never follow a god who apparently specializes in fear and persecution. That said Christians can be awesome people and there's plenty of decency practiced within their religion.

Wholesale condemnation of non-christians isn't one of those decent things. Maybe that's an issue with your religion, maybe it's an issue with your God.... It could be an issue with individual interpretation, however it's not my issue.

He can send me to hell because it sounds almost preferable than the bs recorded in the old testament and the bs humans caused since the inception of his church. Imho the one's doing so much evil in the world and pushing so much fear should be the first going to hell but I'm not holding my breath.

Salvation? Most people are actually practicing self-preservation which seems to be what you're trying to sell here. Who did Jesus condemn? Who did he forgive?

He died for my sins?

I hope not because I'm not selling. They're mine. I'm not so selfish about the salvation malarkey though and I find it fundamentally flawed to offer salvation via fear and negativity.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

carefull everyone i think it is a trick question...

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'm not a Christian and I'll never follow a god who apparently specializes in fear and persecution. That said Christians can be awesome people and there's plenty of decency practiced within their religion.

Amen to that. Ghandi had it backwards.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

I enjoyed your reply thank you. Very thought provoking. I brought up hell to raise a greater point. I'm trying to shock people to realize not only is there a God but He's not in our control. EVEN if God wanted to create a 'hell there would be nothing we could do. NOTHING. We must give God His due honour. Some people deny He even exists! I'm just trying to point out the REAL story of humanity.

I did read your post. I'd really like to believe hell is not real. I'd like to believe God's not real, but He is.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

What makes you think you have a choice? Don't follow go to hell. Follow go to heaven. Your choice but God's not going to change who He is just because you disapprove. If you could I don't know beat him in an arm wrestling maybe. Can you change God. No. You MUST change. Life and death hang in the balance. Or are you on different terms to God than the rest of us? You will tell God won't you... and live to tell about it, just like that. I mean take the most intimidating man you can think of and multiply that by infinity. Still think you will be able to open your mouth? Small man. Big God.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Christians are careful to follow a God they know they can't change. You would be wise to do the same.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

E. He's God.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How about responding to my post after your read my junk in the paranormal forum. I could care less about who and what you believe in.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Yes, if Nancy was God. What could you actually do. Thank God God's not Nancy. He's something different. Lol. Lets imagine Nancy was God and not 'Steve.' 1. Who are you compared to her. 2. Would you rather choose hell than follow her? 3. Do you think there is any other choice?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I think I understand what you mean.

Your god is Hitler dressed up in a table cloth looking like Santa Clause.

If your god is so special, why does he send such an incompetent emissary to discuss the very salvation of my soul?

You have failed your mission and I am eternally damned as a direct result of your fumbling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join