It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It may be HORRIFYING and SHOCKING but it's the truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Who gave you that compass and did you go all the way to the poles to see if it is accurate?

Don't get me wrong i totaly agree with your stance!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Who gave you that compass and did you go all the way to the poles to see if it is accurate?

Don't get me wrong i totaly agree with your stance!

Our "moral compasses" are defective, and that is why God instructs us.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I think the planet is morally corrupt it just keeps spinning around!

Maybe I'm Santa?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
Up to about half way I thought "This is probably the most brilliant thing I've ever read." ...

Yeah, me too. For a bit there I thought our OP might be working up to the basic existential truth that at it's core, reality is nothing more than random reaction to meaningless chaos that emanates from nothingness compounded with the fantasy that is is anything more than that.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Yeah.

It doesn't help that there's so much doctrine that goes against reason, understanding and empathy.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody
Boring? How so. I find it exhilarating when the ''thumpers'' begin tossing the bible at one another like a weapon of truth. It's exhilarating I tell ya.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Horrible and shocking, over and over again. Lots of words with no substance. What makes you so special? Why is it YOU who "knows" and others do not? I think you are just an easily frightened little kid who is afraid of the Boogey Man.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
You are blaming the wrong ones for the evil happening.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So Mr. NO have you read my stuff in Paranormal? I bet you wont as it will give you plausible deniability.

Jesus may love you but I cant speak for God.

Typical

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Damn, you clickbaited me. Thought you would talk about the agendas being rolled out on us.
The bible has been manipualted by The Powers That Shouldn't Be/the Jesuits since the beginning of time. They've been guiding society so much more than we thought this whole time too. Anyone who says there is/isn't a God/afterlife is arrogant because none of us will ever truly know until we're dead. End of.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Yeah I figured these compasses aren't worth much anymore...

I want cookies for Christmas, and tell your little helpers extra butter

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is a hell. It is a shame people no longer read the bible.

Matthew 5:29-30
If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.

Matthew 18:9
If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into the fiery hell.

Matthew 5:29
If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 10:28
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Matthew 7:13
“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

Matthew 18:8
“If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire.

Matthew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Matthew 12:32
Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Mark 9:47-48
If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell, where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Matthew 25:31-33
“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

Luke 13:24-28
“Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets’

Matthew 13:42
and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 25:41
“Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;

Matthew 23:33
You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Revelation 20:13-15
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Matthew 8:12
but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

Revelation 20:14
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Matthew 13:47-50
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind; and when it was filled, they drew it up on the beach; and they sat down and gathered the good fish into containers, but the bad they threw away. So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous,

Luke 16:19-31
“Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores.

Revelation 14:9-11
Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Luke 16:23
In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom.

edit on 27-4-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Ummm...we're all already dead...have been for eons...

What's so horrifying...is that we can all smell it...

There...on the tip of the nose...that faint scent of mothball and jerky...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Horrible and shocking, over and over again. Lots of words with no substance. What makes you so special? Why is it YOU who "knows" and others do not? I think you are just an easily frightened little kid who is afraid of the Boogey Man.

Ummm...my man...tell him how you...really...feel...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I really like the op.
While reading it, I kept hearing it in the voice of that really odd sounding boy from The Children of the Corn 🌽 .

edit on 27-4-2021 by dragonman999 because: Aaah

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
kinda sounds like the OP got into some gnostic books...

He talkin about the demiurge?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Matthew 5:29-30
If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. If your right hand makes you stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to go into hell.

Laz sez: It should read "gehenna" which is a place in the real world that you can visit today. Fail.

Matthew 18:9
If your eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out and throw it from you. It is better for you to enter life with one eye, than to have two eyes and be cast into the fiery hell.

Laz sez: "Gehenna" again. Fail again. No Hell here.

Matthew 5:29
If your right eye makes you stumble, tear it out and throw it from you; for it is better for you to lose one of the parts of your body, than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Laz sez: "Gehanna" again. Geez...

Matthew 10:28
Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Laz sez: "Gehenna" yet again.

Matthew 5:22
But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.

Laz sez: "Gehenna"...yawn.

Matthew 7:13
“Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it.

Laz sez: Did you Hell there? I didn't...

Matthew 18:8
“If your hand or your foot causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it from you; it is better for you to enter life crippled or lame, than to have two hands or two feet and be cast into the eternal fire.

Laz sez: Once again, no Hell here.

Matthew 25:46
These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

Laz sez: Some versions have "age long." The Greek supports it.

Matthew 12:32
Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

Laz sez: How about the age after that...?

Mark 9:47-48
If your eye causes you to stumble, throw it out; it is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, than, having two eyes, to be cast into hell, where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.

Laz sez: "Gehenna."

2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. These will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,

Laz sez: That should read "age-long."

Revelation 14:11
And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Laz sez: Isn't this the Lake of Fire? Not even the KJV ID's the LoF as Hell. Fail.

Revelation 20:10
And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Laz sez: again, not Hell.

Matthew 25:31-33
“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats; and He will put the sheep on His right, and the goats on the left.

Laz sez: If the right-hand goats are not saved in the end, then how does God ever become All in all?

Luke 13:24-28
“Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets’

Laz sez: Hell here is just supplied by the mind of the reader.

Matthew 13:42
and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Laz sez: This is just the LoF again, not Hell.

Matthew 25:41
“Then He will also say to those on His left, ‘Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Laz sez: Age-long again. I see a lot of biased translation in the New Testament.

Revelation 19:20
And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone.

Laz sez: God describes Himself as a refiner of men, using fire to burn away tares, chaff, wood, hay and stubble. Brimstone was used in the ancient world as a ritual cleanser and fumigant.

2 Peter 2:4
For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment;

Laz sez: The Greek has “Tartarus,” a term from their pagan mythology. Why hang theology on a term used only once?

Matthew 23:33
You serpents, you brood of vipers, how will you escape the sentence of hell?

Laz sez: “Gehenna” again...

Revelation 20:13-15
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds. Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Laz sez: If the sea, death and Hades give their dead, then how can anyone still be dead and/or in Hell?

Matthew 8:12
but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping
and gnashing of teeth.”

Laz sez: Looks like just a sudden loss of status to me. No need for Hell here.

Revelation 20:14
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

Laz sez: If death is thrown into the LoF, is it just the death of Death?

Matthew 13:47-50
“Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet cast into the sea, and gathering fish of every kind; and when it was filled, they drew it up on the beach; and they sat down and gathered the good fish into containers, but the bad they threw away. So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take out the wicked from among the righteous,

Laz sez: This passage does NOT say they go to Hell. Try again.

Luke 16:19-31
“Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores.

Laz sez: Other interpretations are possible besides this being a proof text for Hell.

Revelation 14:9-11
Then another angel, a third one, followed them

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You've nto answered my VERY important question... You claimed to have proof?

I'd be more willing to accept this as REAL if you could provide this "verifiable" evidence you talk of?

I am sure verifiable evidence of god existing would make you a very, very, very rich man... Not a lot of that about you see.. (Note: Vague claims, centuries old anecdotal evidence and peoples personal delusions/opinions do not qualify)...

What does it entail this evidence?

Please elaborate...

PA

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
And speaks the cultist JEHOVAH WITNESS.

1 John 5:7 For there are three witnesses in heaven, the Father, the Word and the Holy Spirit and all three are one.

KJV

UH OH.....

It is a shame the cultists JW Bible was original translated by a famous occultist Gerber.

a reply to: Lazarus Short

edit on 28-4-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Tundra

I could get through about 7 "paragraphs," the one about aliens saving me. Can you sum it up into about three complete sentences?

Here, let me help. Three sentences? Ok.
Jesus.
Jesus.
Jesus.

I think it may go deeper than just Jesus. But I think you are on to something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join