It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFC 261: Jacksonville, FL. Arena is at full capacity.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Be interesting to see if Jorge fairs better this time against Marty.

6 day camp the last time, full camp so no excuses.

Could go either way, prefer Masvidals style of fight. Just saw the Zhang/Rose fight..wow.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Usman knocked covid out of the arena. It was pretty brutal. Damn good to see a crowd again.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Straight right POW. Dare I say usman outclassed jorge. Colby vs Usman 2 let's gooo

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Straight right POW. Dare I say usman outclassed jorge. Colby vs Usman 2 let's gooo

It was an impressive KO!

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
B R U T A L

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wouldn't surprise me if they weren't required...the only places I've had to wear a mask so far were target and walmart. Been out to eat every night at packed restaurants and only see a handful of folks wearing them...usually older folks.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
i went to a comedy show last night and it was almost full capacity. No one was wearing masks except two people. They got ripped on by the comedian. It was great.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i went to a comedy show last night and it was almost full capacity. No one was wearing masks except two people. They got ripped on by the comedian. It was great.

< sad smile >

It's stuff like this that makes me simultaneously glad, and very bummed, that George Carlin died years ago.
He'd have made QUICK work of everyone hand-wringing.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Bruce Lee would kick all their asses.

I knew there was something I liked about you.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think it's a good thing. If anything, in 14 days,(right?) we should start seeing an explosion of new cases (right?).

If we don't, then what? Vaccine works? But but but....the vaccine only minimizes the damage, it doesn't keep you from catching it(right?).

Fauci wanted two masks to be worn because I guess he finally read the disclaimer on the box. So even though it clearly states that these masks do not prevent transmission of Covid-19, there still effect (right?)

I wonder what people are going to do when they find out it was a complete sham, and if it isn't, I'm curious as to how quickly folks will then fold under pressure..

🤔

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Here in florida we don't bow to our liberal masters. We've been open the whole time. Only those lefties in south florida wear masks.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I think it's a good thing. If anything, in 14 days,(right?) we should start seeing an explosion of new cases (right?).

If we don't, then what? Vaccine works? But but but....the vaccine only minimizes the damage, it doesn't keep you from catching it(right?).

Fauci wanted two masks to be worn because I guess he finally read the disclaimer on the box. So even though it clearly states that these masks do not prevent transmission of Covid-19, there still effect (right?)

I wonder what people are going to do when they find out it was a complete sham, and if it isn't, I'm curious as to how quickly folks will then fold under pressure..

🤔

Well the mask, whether intended or not, did provide some people some level of comfort. I don’t know if it was meant to be a form of comfort, or if it was just meant to be a tool to enforce power over people....but it didn’t keep 571,000 people from dying here in the US. That’s certain.

I still wear a mask when needed out of respect to those around me. If I see someone not wearing a mask I don’t care. I’ll keep walking that line for a little while longer but it’s time for states not named Florida and Texas to open back up. This UFC event showed why.

It’s depressing in a way to not be able to see the joy on the face of another human being. It’s uplifting in a way to see that joy on the faces of 15,000 people at a sporting event. People are vaccinated. The numbers are going down. Let’s be done with it.

Disclaimer: I will be watching the numbers in Jacksonville closely to see what’s being reported with COVID cases. I highly doubt there will be a significant rise, but I’d still like to see what happens.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

My point is there should be a rise regardless, the 'vaccine' doesn't give anyone immunity, it just lessens the severity.

So cases don't rise, I'm calling bs.🤷🏾‍♂️

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Thankyou for the uplifting report! It's always good to hear examples of Americans giving our evil government leaders the middle-finger.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join