It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning: Stay Aaway From mRNA Vaccinated People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Stop with the all caps titles already.

And stop with the nonsense.

What exactly are people "shedding?"

Well we know there have not been any weird things happen with the supposed "vaccines" no people having their skin pop off or their tattoos boiling off lol nothing unusual!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'll never understand why people will trust a "doctor" about virology when their not virologist.
But wont trust the actual doctors that are virologist.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
vaccinated people can still spread the virus. they just have less severe symptoms and thus can spread the virus without knowing they are infected.
even to elderly who can still develop severe symptoms even though being vaccinated.

i wouldn't want to have vaccinated people near me and demand they should wear a mask permanently or test themselves everyday.
or be labelled as vaccinated just in case.

oh the irony, how it backfires to the vaccine cult

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Nothing like that happening to anyone I know that took the vac.

If a few cases mean so much to you why don't the many times there was no issue not matter?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: anticitizen

vaccinated people can still spread the virus. they just have less severe symptoms and thus can spread the virus without knowing they are infected.

Evidence is accumulating which shows that vaccination reduces transmission. Which, as with most vaccines, was expected to be the case.
www.news-medical.net...
www.reuters.com...

i wouldn't want to have vaccinated people near me and demand they should wear a mask permanently or test themselves everyday
Do you think unvaccinated people cannot transmit the disease? In any case, you probably have had vaccinated people sitting next to you.

Sitting right there next to you on that Group W bench. (sorry, I got carried away)
edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Dr. Lawrence Palevsky is an antivaccine pediatrician.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well the name is one letter off but the face matches in the stills from the video.

Christiane Northrup, a medical doctor, uses her intuition to tell her fans that medicine is wrong and magic is real.

The Truth Unmasked claims smell fishy.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Many places of business are now posting signage that "Those Covid Vaccinated are not Permitted to Enter", and for good reason.

Can someone show me even one? My Covid Vaccination is a lot like my concealed carry... Why would I tell you either?

One day you may have to show your proof of vaccination,A.K.A.
show me your papers!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If a few cases mean so much to you why don't the many times there was no issue not matter?

It's weird, my skin has not popped, nor have my tattoos "boiled off"

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

So you base things on the people you know? Millions are vaccinated not just your friends.
THINK for just a second what do you know about vaccinations? Does any of the side effects happen look like those normal to vaccination?

Why is it that only experts in the field that allowed to be heard are worth listening too? Right here on ATS has been presented extremely qualifies virologist with a different opinion,

Tell me WHY would children have a need for an experimental vaccination when coved does not even effect kids and the vaccine does not stop transmission!

Eyes wide shut!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Starting May 14 Hawaii residents who have been fully vaccinated will be able to travel interisland without providing a negative test 72 hours prior or undergoing 10 day quarantine on arrival. I plan to take advantage of this to visit my sister.

No "showing proof" apparently because the state already has a database of who has been vaccinated (so it doesn't work for those vaccinated out of state). I will register online for the exemption. I am optimistic that the website will not crash due to demand.

edit on 4/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You're just one of the unlucky ones I guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Does any of the side effects happen look like those normal to vaccination?

Pain at injection site. Yes.
Headache. Yes.
Fatigue. Yes.
Fever. Yes.

Even the less common side effects are no different from other vaccines. The reason being that the side effects are a direct result of an immune response being induced.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Dr MyPillow states "Stay Away From mRNA Vaccinated People".

Nice world we have going here in the 21st century.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: vonclod

You're just one of the unlucky ones I guess.

Haha!

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

No one said every person is having the same reactions. Some will not even have any problems and some will have them much later according to experts that have been silenced. But should anyone have such response to a "vaccine"?
I have been watching information 404'd in minuets of coming on.
TATTOO LITERALLY BOILING OFF AFTER TAKING THE SHOT
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Does any of the side effects happen look like those normal to vaccination?

Pain at injection site. Yes.
Headache. Yes.
Fatigue. Yes.
Fever. Yes.

Even the less common side effects are no different from other vaccines. The reason being that the side effects are a direct result of an immune response being induced.

Wrong Eyes Wide Shut!
I leave you all to your blinders, so much for deny ignorance! Don't look into things and it is all good!
edit on 24-4-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

according to experts that have been silenced.
If you know about it they weren't silenced. Apparently.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join