It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Doctors & Nurses Putting Out Dire Warning: Stay Aaway From mRNA Vaccinated People

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Jykan

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Jykan

you're going off doctors recommended numbers. You gotta at least double that guy. you should have 40 nano grams per ml of blood for vitamin d and 22 mg per lb of body weight in vitamin c.

Prove me wrong. call every hospital you can, if anyone has those levels of vitamin d or c and has died, ill eat my own #@$%

I think the burden of proof is on you for this one mate. I don't dispute that vitamin d is good for fighting covid but you talk like a doctor prescribing a dose....what study shows that is the correct amount? Let me guess, you just know.

I've been taking vitamin D3 for years. The same thing you make from the sun. You can't easily overdose on it as your body makes D from D3 as it is needed. At high levels taken with K2 it is used by some doctors to remove calcium deposits from the arteries. They say to take something like 4000IU per day. But I have taken 30,000 IU per day with 500 mcg of K2. At higher doses you should take the K2. You can measure the D levels in your blood. The doctor that advises me on this says it is hard to get the blood levels up unless you take something like 10,000 IU per day of D3.

I rarely get sick. And if I do it is a minor case. That's all the proof I need.

I don't do that and also rarely get sick. That's not proof of anything. But, if it makes you happy then roll with it..

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: Jykan

What you seem to have missed is that Valerian root cannot be patented.

I didn't miss that point at all. The point is making is that whether it can be patented or not it has still been trialed.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

...doesnt change the fact that no one with proper vitamin d levels has been hospitalized due to covid.

You gotta at least double that guy. you should have 40 nano grams per ml of blood for vitamin d and 22 mg per lb of body weight in vitamin c.

Prove me wrong. call every hospital you can, if anyone has those levels of vitamin d or c and has died, ill eat my own #@$%

In this study, 9.7% of patients older than 40 years with blood levels of vitamin D over 30 ng/mL died.

Whether any had 40 ng/mL or over, is not recorded, however to claim a level of vitamins makes you immune to hospitalization or death from Covid is irresponsible and absurd.
edit on 28-4-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm calling BS on this one.

This is one of the new viral issues being circulated through the Q cult. It's one of the most stupid things that I've heard.

Why are all the medical professionals getting their vaccines?

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77
How can you be so certain that all those in the medical industry are taking it?

A Kaiser Family Foundation survey of 1,676 American adults found that 27% of respondents were hesitant to get a vaccine. That figure rose to 29% of the respondents who worked in a healthcare setting.

www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 29-4-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Are you going Orwellian on me and trying to change the meanings of words?

Fauci happens to be the highest paid individual in the federal government, and perhaps the most senior employee. He presently heads up NIAID.

By definition, he is a career bureaucrat.

You may kid yourself sir, but neither you nor he will kid me.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You're going to drive yourself crazy listening to this nonsense.

Have an open mind. What if this is true, what if those women are not making it up?

Keep in mind that this IS an experimental process never used on humans before.

Keep in mind that this was all brought on by fear and mass hysteria.

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

seriously urgent

this is scary

edit on 2-5-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
The numbers are dropping in most places. The deaths are significantly lower than they were 2-3 months ago.

you are quoting made-up stats...
edit on 23-5-2021 by Odysse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Odysse
you are quoting made-up stats...

I wish to rephrase this : / did not come out right. What I meant to say by "made-up" was that they aren't pure representations of what goes on. It's not like (a) records the data, (b) gets the data and puts it on line for you or the media to review. It's a more complicated process.

I do believe the numbers are going down. I object to the way they used to count those numbers in the first place, namely the fact that a very large number of individuals died of causes other than covid and were still added to that count, without the scientific certainty that covid caused or even accelerated their demise. "Had covid = covid killed them" is a shabby algorithm.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join