It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarms sound in southern Israel, explosions heard throughout the country

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Alarms sounded in Abu Qrenat near Dimona in southern Israel early Thursday morning, the IDF's Spokesperson's Unit reported.
Residents from across the country, including central Israel and Jerusalem, reported hearing "loud explosions" that "shook the houses."

According to unconfirmed reports, the explosion was the result of a patriot battery responding to a missile launched toward Israel.
The patriot was reportedly launched from near Dimona and intercepted a missile above the city of Modi'in.
However, it is unclear at this point where the missile was launched from.

Alarms sound in southern Israel, explosions heard throughout the country

Video
Video 2

I know many of you at ATS have been thinking WW3 is around the corner. Let's hope this isn't the pre-cursor!

EDIT

Here are some other relevant or related stories...

Iran adds machines at enrichment plant struck by blast -IAEA

Sirens Warns of Possible Rocket Attack Near Israel's Dimona Reactor
edit on 21-4-2021 by Tempter because: adding relevant-related stories

edit on 21-4-2021 by Tempter because: Adding video

edit on 21-4-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I won't claim to be an expert on this subject, but from what I've read and heard Israel is thought to be behind the reactor explosion in Iran, and now we have a possible retaliatory attack against Israel from Iran.

When nuclear reactors attacks are being exchanged, it scares me.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

When Iran attacks Israel it will be with everything they got because if they don't they are likely to lose

Iran has ACCURATE IRBMs that could hit that facility

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

When Iran attacks Israel it will be with everything they got because if they don't they are likely to lose

Iran has ACCURATE IRBMs that could hit that facility

I'm not sure about that.

This would be a like for like attack. The 2nd or retaliatory attack doesn't constitute an act of war if the 1st one wasn't perceived as such.

It's a like for like attack.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Israel killed one man i don't think Iran would risk it

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Goddamit

mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: Syria Now Under Israeli Attack Following Large Explosion Near Dimona In Israel.

Syrian Media report that air defenses are responding to Israeli missile strikes against the Dameer area, in Damascus's Countryside.

STORY DEVELOPING

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, here we go.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ahhhh sshhhhhhhhhhh

Get the coffee

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Goddamit

mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: Syria Now Under Israeli Attack Following Large Explosion Near Dimona In Israel.

Syrian Media report that air defenses are responding to Israeli missile strikes against the Dameer area, in Damascus's Countryside.

STORY DEVELOPING

This is nothing new really
How many times last year did they receive fire from the Syrian border and returned fire?
I doubt by the end of the week anything will be much different.
edit on 21-4-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Goddamit

mobile.twitter.com...

STORY DEVELOPING

How many times last year did they receive fire from the Syrian border and returned fire?

Phew...

Switch decaffe

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well hate to say it but I don't trust anybody in the region all of them will blame the other. But its okay Biden's got this right?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Goddamit

mobile.twitter.com...

STORY DEVELOPING

I hope you're right..

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Israel owning the latest attack

mobile.twitter.com...

BREAKING: A surface-to-air missile was fired from Syria to Israel’s southern Negev.

In response, we struck the battery from which the missile was launched and additional surface-to-air batteries in Syria.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Associated Press

The Israeli military says a missile was fired into Israel from neighboring Syria, and that it has struck targets in Syria in response. The incident marks the most serious violence between Israel and Syria in years.

"Most serious violence... in years"

Doesn't sound like this happens all the time.
edit on 21-4-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2021 by Tempter because: Paraphrase

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Iran has military in Syria. So look out for who knows what from who knows where along with statements from Washington D.C. and the Commander-in-Chief !! 😮

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Associated Press

The Israeli military says a missile was fired into Israel from neighboring Syria, and that it has struck targets in Syria in response. The incident marks the most serious violence between Israel and Syria in years.

No, it doesn't however it sounds like they fired a surface-to-air missile at an ISRAELI military jet which is different than lobbing surface to surface missliles at civilian targets.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Associated Press

Buckle up....it's worse than you know.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

Associated Press

Buckle up....it's worse than you know.

Okay, you just can't drop a 7-word sentence like that without an explanation a link? Anything? otherwise, it's just hyperbole

Think we all know it's potentially serious not to mention our collective nerves are a little jacked from the past year and few months

edit on 21-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join