It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarms sound in southern Israel, explosions heard throughout the country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Russia or China should place Nuclear missiles in Iran to protect that country from US/Israel/NATO. The US has over 150 nuclear missiles in Europe.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Russia or China should place Nuclear missiles in Iran to protect that country from US/Israel/NATO. The US has over 150 nuclear missiles in Europe.

Yea that ought to stabilize the region...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Or the people could rise up and stop the madness, work together globally, resign these sociopathic monsters and their nefarious plans to history while building a safe and secure future for our children. Our governments have done nothing but sow division amongst people, the vast majority of whom have no inclination to kill each other for power and control. All it needs is a spark.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Can you confirm Russia or China don't ? 😃

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Luke 21:20 "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Luke 21:20 "When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near.

I should think so. 😳

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

iran, syria or who ever else better be careful. Israel has been quite restrained the past 20 years. there would have been a time when Israel would have been building houses in syria by now.

Israel use to not play when they were attacked, like i said they have been restraining themselves. select precession strikes now, instead of the whole can of whoop ass.
edit on 21-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

iran, syria or who ever else better be careful. Israel has been quite restrained the past 20 years. there would have been a time when Israel would have been building houses in syria by now.

Israel use to not play when they were attacked, like i said they have been restraining themselves. select precession strikes now, instead of the whole can of whoop ass.

Well the thing is we can act like we ATSer's are prophets and can identify the end times the Israeli's believe this stuff too and they live it. We got a lot to be worried about, pretty sure America can't turn off the spigot if everything gets flowing.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Alarms sounded in Abu Qrenat near Dimona in southern Israel early Thursday morning, the IDF's Spokesperson's Unit reported.
Residents from across the country, including central Israel and Jerusalem, reported hearing "loud explosions" that "shook the houses."

According to unconfirmed reports, the explosion was the result of a patriot battery responding to a missile launched toward Israel.
The patriot was reportedly launched from near Dimona and intercepted a missile above the city of Modi'in.
However, it is unclear at this point where the missile was launched from.

Alarms sound in southern Israel, explosions heard throughout the country

Video
Video 2

I know many of you at ATS have been thinking WW3 is around the corner. Let's hope this isn't the pre-cursor!

EDIT

Here are some other relevant or related stories...

Iran adds machines at enrichment plant struck by blast -IAEA

Sirens Warns of Possible Rocket Attack Near Israel's Dimona Reactor

Meh
Possible fart salad

Israel can handle itself...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Can you confirm Russia or China don't ? 😃

Better question; "Did certain faction in the US put them there?" Looking at you Obama and Kerry.

Remember when a US President was making peaceful headways in the Middle East? It's a shame that didn't last a year after he left.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Yeah let communism and theocratic monarchs spread their destructive, repressive ways across the world, great idea.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I won't claim to be an expert on this subject, but from what I've read and heard Israel is thought to be behind the reactor explosion in Iran, and now we have a possible retaliatory attack against Israel from Iran.

When nuclear reactors attacks are being exchanged, it scares me.

Iran never goes all out because it wants the international community to see its responces as being measured and proportional.

For example when it attacked that base in Iraq it warned people to get to cover and it only used low powered conventional missiles.

It could have used bunker busters and killed everyone there, but it used just enough force to show that it was upset and nothing that would start a war.

Iran probably has enough chemical weapons to kill half of Israel in a single strike. It could overwhelm the iron Dome through shear weight of numbers and destroy most big cities in minutes.

At the end of the day Iran has been preparing to destroy Israel for decades, and could probably do it any time it wanted. But it doesn't want to.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Yea that ought to stabilize the region...

In a perfect universe, the ME is a shiny glass parking lot and the rest of the planet no longer fights over a second rate lemon of an arid region.

But I'm a dark pessimist like that. Sometimes you just gotta step back and go "That's the best area a god could muster up to pit 3 religions against themselves over?"

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Jerusalem is sorrounded by armies since Ottoman Empire collapse.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Just take the shot.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul
Seems Israel did.
They attacked Syria in response for the Syrian attack on Israel.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I won't claim to be an expert on this subject, but from what I've read and heard Israel is thought to be behind the reactor explosion in Iran, and now we have a possible retaliatory attack against Israel from Iran.

When nuclear reactors attacks are being exchanged, it scares me.

Conspiracy angle as it's ATS.................. Netanyahu just can't make it work in politics as he can't make a coaltion to form a majority following the recent election, he's also under pressure from a court case for corruption where he might go down for corruption, so he really needs to pull something out of the bag. Wowzers suddenly Israel is under attack and the locals will always get behind him as will fellow politicians when under pressure as they know if there's one side to Bibi, Israel is usually relatively stable under his leadership

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Agreed!

Not a peep about this in UK news mind you. Very curious. It's either a 'nothing burger' or UK Gov have some reason not to be telling us about it.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am410America/ChicagoThursday2021-04-22T10:55:20-05:0010America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Russia would not put Nuclear weapons in Iran because they would eventually turn them on Russia.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Hopefully Israel's coming surprise strike on Iran eliminates them from the world map.

Iran and the mullahs are a threat to all, and an affront to decency. Allowing them to exist is an insult to humankind everywhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join