It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarms sound in southern Israel, explosions heard throughout the country

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

the ME is sick

all of it but I don't think megadeaths are the answer

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

How do we know any of this is true and anyone has nuclear weapons? Wasn't there a whistleblower or a story that the "Aliens" deactivated all nuclear weapons globally? For many years the threat of nuclear weapons has been the real weapon. Nowadays with resources the way they are the nuclear option creates issues in obtaining the newly captured resources so why use them when new conventional type weapons can kill just as many people and not foul the environment.

In my opinion both Israel and Iran are unstable and any major conflicts not involving other allies for either party won't happen. Neither citizens have great confidence in their leaders, which seems like a common theme worldwide at the moment. The lies being perpetrated by the globalists against the people of the world is making it more difficult for anyone to believe anything. I think trust worldwide is at an all-time low.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Iran probably has enough chemical weapons to kill half of Israel in a single strike. It could overwhelm the iron Dome through shear weight of numbers and destroy most big cities in minutes.

But if they did, we'd turn their entire country into glass in less than an hour.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
More rocket attacks!

www.wsj.com...

This is heating up.

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

not sure if any one said this but Israel droned a Syrian oil tanker

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

not sure if any one said this but Israel droned a Syrian oil tanker

www.aljazeera.com...

edit on 25-4-2021 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Okay, you just can't drop a 7-word sentence like that without an explanation a link? Anything? otherwise, it's just hyperbole

If you've been watching the news you now know what I was talking about.

Sorry for the delayed response - I haven't been on much lately.

Interesting times, n'est pas?

Everything that's old is new again....

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: yuppa

How do we know any of this is true and anyone has nuclear weapons? Wasn't there a whistleblower or a story that the "Aliens" deactivated all nuclear weapons globally? For many years the threat of nuclear weapons has been the real weapon. Nowadays with resources the way they are the nuclear option creates issues in obtaining the newly captured resources so why use them when new conventional type weapons can kill just as many people and not foul the environment.

In my opinion both Israel and Iran are unstable and any major conflicts not involving other allies for either party won't happen. Neither citizens have great confidence in their leaders, which seems like a common theme worldwide at the moment. The lies being perpetrated by the globalists against the people of the world is making it more difficult for anyone to believe anything. I think trust worldwide is at an all-time low.

Ahem. NO they did not disable all nuclear weapons worldwide. They turned off a few sites as a test of their systems apparently(black triangles)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Yes yes Penroc3 you are of course correct.

The belligerence, the constant threat...the sheer arrogance of chanting and working toward the annihilation of an entire people (the Jews) along with their country and our country (and probably many allies too)

My first instinct is show them who's boss. Hit hard, hit fast and really make an example of them. But it would only continue to perpetuate the same old cycle of hate and death.

No good choice is there

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

You may be right and I hope you are

But for practicality's sake...we have to assume that should the orders be given the nukes will fly and they will mostly reach their targets (counter-force or counter-value)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

why does Israel hide their nuclear program from the IAEA?

why are they steeling land at the point of a gun, and some of the peoples families have lived there when Christ walked the ground.

why does Israel kill scientists?

Israel was MADE by the UK government, there was never a state called Israel before the end of WWII so why do they get to kick out the Palestinians who have the real generation claim to that land.

why did Israel say 'damn the torpedo's and bomb what at the time they thought was a RUNNING nuclear station? thankfully it wasn't.

Golf of Tonkin

I could keep going.

I have been to Israel a few times and the Zionist minority are just as bad as ISIS but they have access to nukes and government hit squads and a big brother(US) that would swat any attempt to get justice for the normal people in Israel.

seems like a government that if we weren't already allies with we would condemn for their government hit squads and most importantly their unrestricted nuclear program.

and people wonder why most of the ME have a problem with Israel, what do you think all Israel's nukes are for? you ever hear about the so called Jericho option? that's a plan penned decades ago and still followed that if it looked like Israel was going to lose a war they would just nuke everything they could including Israel

seems like Israel is the bully that cry's to the teacher when the kid they hit hits them back

edit on 12-5-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

" I See Dead People " . .....Mostly Very Stupid Palestinians Out of their Military League.............

edit on 12-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

like the Palestinian kids who throw small rocks getting shot in the chest or run over with a tank, that kind of 'out of their league'

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

like the Palestinian kids who throw small rocks getting shot in the chest or run over with a tank, that kind of 'out of their league'

Yes , kind of like that . What did they Think Throwing " Small Rocks " at a Nation States Military Might Result in ? Stupid Is What Stupid Does Oh Cone headed One.........

Just an Informed Goyim's Opinion........
edit on 12-5-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

they are children watching their family homes some homes were over 300 years old get bulldozed

what is a pebble going to do against armored trucks and construction equipment, chip the paint?

when is shooting a kid for extremely begin activates okay?

we don't shoot grown adults who throw explosives at COPS during their BS protests

the fact of the matter is the state of Israel is an apartheid state running the worlds largest open air prison
edit on 12-5-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

" they are children watching their family homes some homes were over 300 years old get bulldozed "

You Forgot to Add the Violin Music to Your Heart Wrenching Response to my Previous Post . Your a Good Propagandist , I'll Give you That ..........

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

who lived on the land we call Israel 1000 years ago?

who was there before WWII and even during it and what was it called.

you think these multi generation homes cant be 300 years old?

we have homes older than that in the US.

what have I said that isn't true in any of my posts
edit on 12-5-2021 by penroc3 because: eta

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

There has to be a problem when all the chairs on the FED are occupied by dual citizens of Israel and the USA, by default Israel controls American foreign policy, even worse when the congress goes into the recess when there is a Jewish holiday, simply because there would be hardly anyone there on the said days. The modern state of Israel is a Rothchilde creation. In fact, the Western world is run by the bankers, any country that does not play ball gets the inevitable. This was inevitable after the genocide on Jews after the second world war, or at least a good excuse to go full out and become the brains of the outfit so it did not happen again. At least on the individual level, you can get the # out and become an Alaskan.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Once Upon A Time In America.........

posted on May, 13 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

who lived on the land we call Israel 1000 years ago?

who was there before WWII and even during it and what was it called.

you think these multi generation homes cant be 300 years old?

we have homes older than that in the US.

what have I said that isn't true in any of my posts

Actually JUDEA and anchient israel existed in that area in the past. the ROMANS renamed it to palestinia as a punishment to the hebrews/jews. The people the palestinians claim to be part of were wiped out by israel and judea in a holy war back in th epast.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join