It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ssshhhh.....don't tell anyone the real numbers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Went through a bunch of those states and looked at the deaths of blacks and whites by police. I tended to notice a pattern....In the strong Democrat states blacks killed by police exceeded the precentage of the black white ratio by a noticable amount percentage wise. So basically the problem with cops shooting blacks is worse in predominantly strong Democrat states. I am sure that this is related to certain cities nationwide with high populations of blacks too, which makes some of the Republican big cities hotspots for a higher percent of blacks per population too. Many states the ratio of blacks killed is approximately relevant to the basic split in population of the colors.

I never realized there were more hispanics than white people in California. Blacks are the minority there it seems, No wonder they produce so much vegetables there, they have people who will actually work in the fields...but the whites there probably want jobs where they don't need to do anything necessary to supply needs to their people.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You have a way less chance of getting shot by the police if you are following the law and do not resist arrest or committing a crime. If you get pulled over, be polite, and if you are hauled in, be peaceful. The problem is when people try to resist and get away. Most times you are brought into jail for the night than released or bailed out the next day unless you did something really bad.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You have a 99.99999% chance to not be killed by police by following a few simple steps:

Don't point a firearm at the police.
Don't fight the police.
and one of the easiest ones: Don't break the law.

I've somehow managed to survive 40+ years without any altercations with police force members. Imagine that!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Finally looked at the site. Seems to have some pretty elementary and low level stat analyses.

Opening paragraph states Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Alaska to be states with most likely chance of police shooting. I suspect Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma, and New Mexico are because of high illegal immigrant populations. Alaska seems odd at first, but Alaska actually has a lot of drunks / drug addicts / domestic abuse.... plus a lot of guns. So not really surprised when you consider demographics.

The rest of the stats are driven mostly by likelihood of criminal interaction. Blacks commit most violent crime, so it stands they'd be more likely to be killed by police.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure where this site came from, but I have looked up stats and it seems to be accurate.

I won't spoil the surprises so, please check out the link and look at the stats.

killedbypolice.net...

It lists those killed by police by race and the stats per state of the particular race.

So tired of the latest narrative. It is completely false.

That website clearly shows that Black people are killed far more disproportionately to whites.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Why do you think that is? Do you think black people disproportionately break the law, fight and resist arrest, and use firearms against the police?

Or do you just blindly think all police are racist. How many black cops killed black people?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You are 33.9 times more likely to get killed by a police officer if you are black in the state of Utah.

Seems odd. Are there a large number of African Americans in Utah?

Surely there is something fishy about your source.

It seems that in Hawaii over 60% of people killed by cops are natives.

Got a bunch of racism going on over there?

This one of the dumbest/racist posts ever. You do realize the US illegally took over Hawai'i?! Yes there's been a bunch of racism there in the past 100 years or so.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

Why do you think that is? Do you think black people disproportionately break the law, fight and resist arrest, and use firearms against the police?

Breaking the law...any law and be killed for it?!

Fight... people who fight, should be killed?!

Resist arrest...death?! killed for it?!

Last one is justified...but you are so wrong with the others.

This doesn't justify being killed.

Of the first 3, how many people would be killed by the police then?

Breaking the law
Fighting
Resisting arrest

If police were trained and ordered to kill people during those circumstances. How many people would die everyday?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I click on the link, but is just a page with numbers and graphics, I search for the source but none I could find, soo who are this statistics coming from?

Well this KBP news shows as You tube? interesting. They also have an account with Facebook. Very hard to ping point where this news comes from

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

Not sure where this site came from, but I have looked up stats and it seems to be accurate.

I won't spoil the surprises so, please check out the link and look at the stats.

killedbypolice.net...

It lists those killed by police by race and the stats per state of the particular race.

That website clearly shows that Black people are killed far more disproportionately to whites.

Because they disproportionately commit more violent crime...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ha-saw a funny post on the IG that said more people died from shoving things up their keister than died by police brutality in 2020. Go figure.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Finally looked at the site. Seems to have some pretty elementary and low level stat analyses.

Opening paragraph states Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Alaska to be states with most likely chance of police shooting. I suspect Arizona, Nevada, Oklahoma, and New Mexico are because of high illegal immigrant populations. Alaska seems odd at first, but Alaska actually has a lot of drunks / drug addicts / domestic abuse.... plus a lot of guns. So not really surprised when you consider demographics.

The rest of the stats are driven mostly by likelihood of criminal interaction. Blacks commit most violent crime, so it stands they'd be more likely to be killed by police.

Alaska is purely a numbers game. We have less than 750,000 residents. That means a year with 1 or 2 additional examples of anything will cause our rates to increase. We are also often called "the end of the road" meaning we have a measurable percentage of people up here who did run from something in the Lesser 48 and are up here because they have a better chance of living out their remaining days unbothered.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

killedbypolice.net...

No they don't...

Link

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

killedbypolice.net...

No they don't...

Link

Do you understand how to read statistics? Your link literally demonstrates exactly what the person you're trying to disagree with is saying.

Violent crimes*
White: 276,310
Black: 172,980

The US population of whites is 60% white (76% using the metrics of your link which consider Latinos to be white) and 13.4% African American. If violent crime in this country occurred equitably and equally to the distribution of races, that 172,980 number would be considerably lower... In fact, it would be 48,718 violent crime arrests... instead we're seeing real world numbers almost 4 times that.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

killedbypolice.net...

No they don't...

Link

Did you even bother to look at your own link and do some basic math?

From your source... VIOLENT CRIME = murder, rape, assault, manslaughter.

Total VIOLENT CRIMES: 470,890 incidences. 172,980 committed by blacks. 172,980 / 470,890 = 36.7%. Black population is just 13%.

Further, when you look at murder, the total is 11,060. Whites account for 5070 and blacks 5660. So 13% of the population committed 51% of the murders...

So yes, your name is appropriate. Game Over Man...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

killedbypolice.net...

No...it doesn't....you just don't understand the numbers.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Look at all the violent crimes on that link. Geeze... talk about creating your own narrative. Lmao

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

We get it, numbers are difficult and you don't do maths.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

We get it, numbers are difficult and you don't do maths.

Here is another link to help you out with killings by race.

Link

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
More whites are shot by police than any other race

As if that’s ‘news’ to anyone

Even bLM knew that truth

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join