It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida woman says she spotted a 'baby dinosaur' running through yard.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

FOX 35 Orlando: VIDEO: Florida woman says she spotted a 'baby dinosaur' running through yard.

So, of course this came up in Florida.

Just happened to spot it, while scrolling through some news online. Have not seen it posted here on ATS just yet.

Here is an excerpt ...

"PALM COAST, Fla. - Is there a raptor on the loose in Palm Coast?

One homeowner is questioning whether the prehistoric creatures are back after seeing a dinosaur-like animal running across her yard.

FOX 35 viewer Cristina Ryan says her security camera captured the footage this week. "

it’s a Dog, looks like it has a leash or rope it’s dragging. Idk how you come away with “baby dinosaur” from that. Good imagination!
edit on 21-4-2021 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

100% guarantee it is a baby sandhill crane.
Very interesting... yes I used to see them hanging around a certain spot and they would dry their wings by opening them.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I can only see the picture in that link in the OP, the video won’t load, but it looks like a regular iguana to me. I’m guessing the video shows something different. Those things can get pretty damn big, like big enough that I’ve backed away from them when they’ve surprised me in the past. First time I saw a BIG one, I almost fell off my mountain bike it startled me so much as I’ve never even seen a pet iguana that size before, thing was like a slightly-smaller Komodo dragon.

Anxious to be able to see the video itself.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
First time I viewed it last night, only a pic appeared in the inset, now this morning the video loaded and I can see the creature dragging the leash. Indeed looks like a bird on a leash.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What is so evil about these guys? I happen to think they are pretty cool. a reply to: Mandroid7

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Being its Florida (I have lived there 50 years) you can't rule anything out. It may be a Chupacabra or demented wild turkey.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am going with dog in a dinosaur costume.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: JAGStorm

100% guarantee it is a baby sandhill crane.
Very interesting... yes I used to see them hanging around a certain spot and they would dry their wings by opening them.

Could be a peacock as well they have the thick tail when looking from top down and when i was in florida they were all over the place.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I can tell you that this creature is no damn dog. This thing has been sighted all over Florida and folks around here are scared. Damn scared. Yesterday, myself and Pastor John walked around the local neighbourhood painting red crosses on every door we could find just to keep this demon out. Some of those folk got real antsy about all that paint but its like I said to them, you either take the hex or be torn apart in your beds by this thing.

Pastor John says that he is certain that this beast was summoned by Liberals or City folk intent on destroying good honest Republicans like myself.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

might want to try burning crosses in yards to scare it away.

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The painted crosses will suffice for now but if it shows it’s ugly face round here I’ll be ready with a new moon spell and a cup or two of menstrual blood to send it back to the underworld. If that fails, Pastor John has suggested a lamb sacrifice on Mrs Dawson’s front yard. This will cause problems amongst the weirdo liberal vegetable eaters so I have suggested burning an effigy of Hilary Clinton along side some Tibetan chanting.

edit on 30-4-2021 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

Protect us from every weapon formed against us, whether invoked or controlled by witches, warlocks, or satanists.

I break the power of all curses, spells, hexes, charms, vows, incantations, obeah, and all witchcraft. in the name of Jesus I declare null and void all forms of voodoo, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, demons, torment.

Yeah i couldnt help it lol

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Looks like an exotic pet. Florida has tons of invasive species like iguanas and such thanks to humans.

As far as what this could be? I've seen a few ostrich farms in the US. Could be a guinea hen, turkey, or something too.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Michigan72
Looks like an exotic pet. Florida has tons of invasive species like iguanas and such thanks to humans.

As far as what this could be? I've seen a few ostrich farms in the US. Could be a guinea hen, turkey, or something too.

Let me tell ya’ll this creature is like no animal you have ever seen. Last night, I was walking Donald, my three year old Labrador around the block. I like to walk him late at night so I can let him off the leash. Dogs were born to be free and Donald just loves tearing through the neighbours front yards when there is no folk around to bother us or demand that I pick up Don’s poop which is disgusting. I don’t want to put poop anywhere near my fingers. Anyhow this last night Don was raging through some bushes in the yard opposite when this sound stops me dead in my tracks. It’s the sound of something howling in the distance. And then I could feel them big ole hot eyes on me. Burning into my damn soul. I knew it was the creature. Even Don stopped digging at the plants. We got out of there pretty damn quickly and when I recounted my experience to Pastor John this morning he said he heard the same sound. Lock your doors folks, Lock your damn doors and paint that cross.

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyosuke
I am going with dog in a dinosaur costume.

Yeah, let's leave no stone unturned here.
A doggisaurus must be considered a distinct possibility.

edit on 1-5-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
No doubt a fan of Jurassic Park

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Quick update for ya’ll. Pastor John didn’t return home from night watch last night. One of his pants legs were found in a neighbours front yard. This is strangely out of character for Pastor John and we are understandably concerned about his whereabouts. Please send prayers xxxx

posted on May, 2 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Good news - Pastor John has been picked up unharmed by the sheriffs department. It’s believed that a bunch of liberals may have spiked Pastor John’s cup of coffee with two bottles of whiskey. He then became very confused and somehow entered a drinking establishment where he later felt the need to discard his garments whilst returning to the neighbourhood. He’s back home and sleeping now. Please pray for the souls of these wicked evil doers x x

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I think it's a dog dragging a leash, but it looks creepy and I don't like it.

That's a no thank you from me, dawg.

What an awful camera. Shame, really.

posted on Jan, 2 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Maybe she is unaware that alligators can rise up and run on all fours like a dog.

Maybe it was an invasive species. They say during a cold snap in Florida, you can hear the iguanas falling out of the trees. Maybe there's a species of Iguana which can run on its hind legs.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join