It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida woman says she spotted a 'baby dinosaur' running through yard.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Very large iguana dragging a leash

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Looks like a fox 🦊

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
as usual, this can be explained by Time Travel via Ley-line nexus

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator
"Baby dinosaur" implies "Mummy dinosaur in the vicinity". Why could Florida woman not take that extra step of reasoning and see the significance of the fact that no sightings of adult dinosaurs had been reported?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Any fool who saw a rat, dog, peacock, etc. etc. etc. Please, I urge you to go see an optometrist, and get your vision checked. It may be time for glasses....

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Its a amall gator seen it alot when i lived in Florida. Under 3 feet can get enough speed going where their front leg lift off the ground. Usually for about 10 to 15 feet it will look like they are running on their back legs. In reality the aceleration just causes their front to lift up. Seen this alot with baby gators as they tend to hide in tall grass and they are fast. Part of it is their back legs work as springs they often sit by the shore with just their back legs touching the bottom of say a lake. You go near the water they can literally spring at you say 5 or 6 feet out the water once they hit 6 ft or so. This is why stupid people get bit they get way to close trying to film the gator not realizing hes trying to decide which leg to bite.

Lot of people make mistakes with gators like dont run zigzag that is a myth you pick a direction and run like hell. Agator can out run a horse in a 40 yard sprint. But they cant climb stairs very fast and are reluctant to cross ditches. my parents lived off a lake and they had a 3 foot trench in the backyard because this slows them down. When i had to mow closer to the lake would often carry a 45 just in case. For the most part they will leave you alone however if confronted with a gator put your hands in the air and try to look as big as possible he may decide its not worth it.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

FOX 35 Orlando: VIDEO: Florida woman says she spotted a 'baby dinosaur' running through yard.

So, of course this came up in Florida.

Just happened to spot it, while scrolling through some news online. Have not seen it posted here on ATS just yet.

Here is an excerpt ...

"PALM COAST, Fla. - Is there a raptor on the loose in Palm Coast?

One homeowner is questioning whether the prehistoric creatures are back after seeing a dinosaur-like animal running across her yard.

FOX 35 viewer Cristina Ryan says her security camera captured the footage this week. "

I would imagine that seeing the security potato footage would help because as always, no pics, it didn't happen.
Or it could have been one of the reptilian overlords out looking for snacks.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeviantMortal
Reminds me of a Pangolin.

Youtube - Pangolin Walking

Please never speak of this creature again!
Be gone devil, I cast you back to the depths of hell, from which you came!!
The power of christ compels you!!
The power of christ compels you!!
Good lord

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Very large iguana dragging a leash

I'm thinking you are close.
There's a problem with nile monitor lizards in FL..I'm thinking it's what it is.
They run like that when spooked...probably from the security light kicking on.
That would explain the leash looking tail too.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
My guess is that it's Buckethead.

Is that a good guess? No less likely than it being a baby dinosaur.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I would say, base on it hind legs are protruding outward to it side, it's sometype of lizard, but a unknown type of lizard.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
It wouldn't be the first time someone leashed a gator.

Getting some rest and refreshing my eyes, I'm still undecided. It has more of a waddle-run gait like a lizard, but the tail is pretty short for it's length.

Bird? Maybe, but I'm going to put this in the simply strange file in the back of my mind until more information possibly comes up.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I live in Florida, in the woods.

I have hundreds of baby dinosaur, teen dinosaurs, Ma, Pa, Grandma, and Grandpa, dinosaurs all over the place.

They are a darn nuisance, but none have attacked, so far.

Florida holds a daily convention for lizards. Basilisk, Iguana, even the giant Tegu, they can all be easily spotted, almost anywhere in Florida.
edit on 20-4-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Corrected spelling error.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

seeing your screen shot it made me think it's a dog that has one of those E cones on.

if you look close, it looks as if it's front left leg is gone. the cone is on to keep it licking the stiches after a amputation.
we had to do that for one of our cats.

edit on 20-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I will saw since moving down here to Florida, I have seen some stuff, that was like wow! I have also heard things I haven't heard in Maine. I have seen three UFO sightings, and saw some strange lights in the woods. Also, one night, I was out smoking, and I heard this scream coming from a neighbors direction, I will be honest it didn't sound human at all. it sounded like a creature from a horror movie. The minute I heard it, I ran back inside, and tried finding the sound, through animals. I thought maybe an owl, because they have weird screeching sounds but I still can't find the sound? So, this women saying she saw a dinosaur doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

seeing your screen shot it made me think it's a dog that has one of those E cones on.

if you look close, it looks as if it's front left leg is gone. the cone is on to keep it licking the stiches after a amputation.
we had to do that for one of our cats.

I think you might be right. I went ahead and downloaded the video so I could slow it down and watch it. If only watching the first 1 second of it real slow, it does look more like a dog.

This might be a slightly better screenshot.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

it sure looks like that to me. you can see the tail, what looks like a leash or maybe a tether for being left in the back yard being dragged behind it, and some of those cones are white and might reflect light.

i'm gonna say that's what it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Some type of reptile, it is after all Florida

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Yah Komodo Dragon just like it said in the article.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Greetings Enlightened Ones. Please pray for us here in Florida, this demonic entity has been sighted in a number of neighbourhoods and many folks are rightly afraid to leave their homes. Some believe it is punishment for President Trump losing the election which I believe is correct.

As an advanced spiritual being, I am in constant communication with my spirit guide Brad who advises everybody in Florida to please place an incense candle outside your homes tonight at exactly 19.00. At this time I will be casting an ancient spell to cast this demon out from the living and back to where it belongs.

Love & Light

Barbara xxx

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join