It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida woman says she spotted a 'baby dinosaur' running through yard.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Them insurance salesmen sure can run.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well, hallucinations don't generally show up on video. So they actually captured something on video. But, it's way open as to what it actually was, based on just how poor the video is. You'd think they were trying to shoot footage of Bigfoot or something.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

Haha, yeah the title is a bit explosive. But, that is the exact title from the news article, so I felt obligated to use it.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Yeah, also so easy a caveman could do it. Although, in Florida, that would be a skunk-ape I suppose.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

The one comment about it being a dog dragging a leash.

edit on 19-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

I'll bet this young lady could catch it - whatever it was...

She's in Florida, too.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm going with someone's pet iguana gone awol. If domesticated then they can have a collar and leash like a dog. However, it's an invasive species in Florida. Naturally, it would look like a baby dinosaur.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Where the security camera footage, then? It says she caught it on her security cam.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Why it is that every time somebody claim that they have bigfoot on video, you can barely see the footage at all because is soo bad, I always think is fake, but its just me,

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I watched the video over and over, kind of fast for a alligator or iguana, very interesting. Sad is poor quality and why is something shinny on the head.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Of course, it is probably a more normal exotic animal with mange, a COSPLAY dog or even a routine local critter BUT I've read oodles of credible sounding reports of assorted strange (or thought extinct) animals and most importantly, to me, knew an old coot who swore that he saw "pterosaur" type critters in some Southwestern mountains that fed on baby Bighorn mountain sheep.

In fact, he watched the small "colony" for some years from his telescope at the base of the mtns.

He wasn't a liar or a nut, from my experience, so it made me wonder.

Add in the thousands of similar sightings and even some better quality security cam footage of other "raptor" looking critters that's out there ... and who knows? It's not like the critters never existed or there aren't secret labs doing genetic experiments.

edit on 4/19/2021 by Baddogma because: removed an "a"

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Hahahaha

Thanks for the giggle.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

It is a dog with a vest on. The collar shines when the camera lights it up.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
This is why we need that TV show back again. What was it called? "Fact or faked?"

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I came into this post thinking it was probably going to be an iguana, and now that I've seen the video I'll admit I'm scratching my head.

I saw the comment that it's a dog dragging a leash, and that you can see the front legs. I cam see how someone could say it's dragging a leash, but I'm not seeing any front legs.

It does kind of have a dog gait, but it just looks really odd.

ETA I've watched the video another handful of times, and I've got to stop before I start seeing things. I can go with the whole dog thing, but if it is a dog it's a weird shaped dog.
edit on 1942021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

It appears to have a reflective dog collar over its head.

Additionally, a massive tail with extreme girth from the body.

Very interesting. S & F 🍻

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Looks like a herring or a crane. In other words it's a bird running along.

ETA: Could also be a water turkey.
edit on 4/19/2021 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of critter, maybe a Lizard There is some sort of lizard that runs like that down in South America some where, the question would be who had their pet escape. That South American critter does not grow really that big, that would be about the maximum size it gets. I am not sure if this one I looked up right now is the one I saw a picture of running. en.wikipedia.org... I think the one I saw a video of was a little different than this one.

This Basilick lizard looks smaller than the other one I watched running one day. www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-4-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

100% guarantee it is a baby sandhill crane.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Reminds me of a Pangolin.

Youtube - Pangolin Walking

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join