It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Side Effect From mRNA COVID Vaccines?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sounds plausible, Hell I got a steroid shot and it set mine off. That said one reason any person in the at-risk category ought to talk with your doctor or find one and explain your medical history before getting the vaccine.

www.medpagetoday.com...

Herpes zoster reactivation -- a.k.a. shingles -- following COVID-19 vaccination in six patients with comorbid autoimmune/inflammatory diseases may be a new adverse event associated with the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine, suggested a new report.

At two centers in Israel, there have been six cases of herpes zoster developing shortly after administration of the Pfizer vaccine in patients with disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis since December 2020, according to Victoria Furer, MD, of Tel Aviv University, and colleagues.

Little has been known about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines among patients with rheumatic diseases, because immunosuppressed individuals were not included in the initial clinical trials, they explained.

A limitation of this analysis was that the diagnosis of herpes zoster was made solely on clinical grounds. Also, with only a small number of cases, causality cannot be assumed.

edit on 18-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 18 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX TAGS IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Link doesn't work....but have a relative this applies to....so strange. Just this morning they texted they had shingles....at 42 years old....on the nose and ears...and just had the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Here is a working link

link
edit on 18-4-2021 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Here is a working link

link
'

Thanks don't know what I did wrong just late I guess

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Seeing it in my clients

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Seeing it in my clients

Rainbows
Jane

Didn’t you flag this connection months ago? Well done!

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Yes I did.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Just 6 in one country, with none in others, indicates something else to me.

Ive had shingles. Messed me up good for a couple weeks in 2001. I habe rheumatoid issues. And ive had Pfizer. Ill keep you posted.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

As time passes more side affects from Gene tampering so called vaccines will become apparent.

All they needed to do to create a vaccine in the first place was to culture the virus in host cells, irradiate the hell out of it to break it's genetic core while leaving it's sheaf intact (or if they were feeling adventurous with there genetic editing just put the viral sheaf of the Covid onto a harmless virus which would go inert in a human host), measure the appropriate concentration per milligram for a patient to then have optimal immunological reaction and given that out as a vaccine, there was NO reason to create a Frankenstein's monster of a treatment unless there were ulterior motives at work (the largest of which is of course profit and getting immunity from prosecution for this gold mine of an epidemic was just part of that for the corporations as the follow on affects will now rake in even more money because - guess who will be providing the necessary drugs to treat them).

The first vaccination was a relatively harmless to human's cow pox that was used to immunize against small pox, of course the small pox mutated and so too are the Covid strain's, now the vaccine is worse than useless against some of the new strain's as the patients body already fighting the spike protein there cells are now producing also has to fight the NEW Covid strain that does not have that Spike protein and claims that it will minimise the affect of the Covid which no longer has that spike protein are therefore BUNK.

I am NOT an ANTI VAXXER, I believe Vaccines have saved billions of people and are more than proven but this new type of vaccine is simply NOT ethical in my opinion, it is not tested and every one getting it is making themselves a guinea pig and potentially storing up problems for the future health systems of nations that have been sold on this crap.

What about that German Professor, his treatment is correct and worked but was suppressed, why?, by whom?, for what reason - profit maybe?.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Can Confirm. Wife ,Mother-in-Law, Sister-in Law got the vaccine about three weeks ago.
Sister-in-Law (age 52) was trying to get doctor's appointment this week because she has
shingles. Wife and Mother-in-law are O.K.
I am not vaxxed.
This is in U.S.A.

edit on 18-4-2021 by RavenSpeaks because: spelling, more info

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Hey guys, come on.. It doesn't matter how long the list gets with vaccine death and sickness. We were told it just might. so...

And it saves you from the 100% deadly coronavirus. I mean 99.8% survivable coronavirus. I always get those two mixed up.

I think russian roulette is a fun game. Sure, brazillions have had the jab/s... But... Only it only takes one lucky person to win the lottery.

Nope, they can force me to be a social pariah. Not touching that genetic lottery with your arm, let alone mine.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Ive had shingles. Messed me up good for a couple weeks in 2001. I habe rheumatoid issues. And ive had Pfizer. Ill keep you posted.

The person I know is in GA. Currently has shingles and recently vaccinated. It doesn't usually happen to 40 year Olds so the coincidence would be odd.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Not meaning to hijack your thread hun, but I started this one entitled "Any Complementary therapists on here? Let's tackle Long Covid/reactions to vaccines."
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Any Complementary Therapists on here? Let's tackle Long Covid/vaccine reactions

There doesn't seem to be any other therapists on here, but you might find what I have posted useful.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am49America/ChicagoSunday2021-04-18T09:41:01-05:0009America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Do you honestly think it’s only 6? And only in one country? Come on.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So we have an honest to goodness trend here IMO.

Just last week a co-worker of mine who'd been vaccinated (don't know this person's exact age but I'm guessing early 40's) developed shingles, and needed to go their physician.

I have to agree with Vasa on the point that /typically/ younger people don't develop singles (but it does happen).

From Mayo Clinic:

Shingles often occurs when a person's immune system is impaired. A weakened immune system can be part of the aging process. That's why shingles tends to be more common in people older than 50. The risk of shingles continues to increase as people age. Some experts estimate that half the people who live to age 85 will get shingles at some point.

But as we can guess, the introduction of the vaccine is an artificial (intentional) shot across the bow of our immune systems, to elicit a protective response against the virus.

In the grand scheme of things, if shingles were the worst side effect, I'd say not a deal breaker. But then again .... what other side effects are lurking in the population, waiting to be discovered. And, who is to say that for a given individual, a bout of COVID will end up being worse than shingles? I have had friends test positive for COVID and have had relatively mild symptoms last only a few days. How long do shingles symptoms last?

The above risk/reward calculation about whether or not to get the vaccine is what I can't understand how more people aren't viewing this situation.

My co-worker and those even younger than this person I work with are very outspoken degrading "anti-vaxers". These are very intelligent people mind you, or at least their CV's would indicate such.

This situation underscores the master stroke of propaganda and narrative building that have gone into this whole vaccine operation. When you see fairly smart people, who probably are not in any risk category of COVID mortality, fighting to get in line to get jabbed with an experimental vaccine technology for a virus that has only been under study for AT MOST a decade (if you consider SARS), you can only surmise that the machinations of the WHO/Big Pharma/Faucian cabal have succeeded.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It doesn't usually happen to 40 year Olds so the coincidence would be odd.

I'm 40, and I got a BAD case of shingles back in November. I still have uncomfortable moments from it.

It popped up the same time 2 of my kids got covid. I'm wondering if I didn't have covid first, not show any symptoms, but the stress of it on my immune system triggered the shingles?
edit on 18-4-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Shingles settles in the nervous system, something I have been saying about the virus since Feb/March 2020.
Neither is it limited to adults 'of a certain age'. About 3 years ago I was seeing children as young as 7 with shingles instead of Chicken Pox (both are the varicella zoster virus).

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It doesn't usually happen to 40 year Olds so the coincidence would be odd.

I'm 40, and I got a BAD case of shingles back in November. I still have uncomfortable moments from it.

It popped up the same time 2 of my kids got covid. I'm wondering if I didn't have covid first, not show any symptoms, but the stress of it on my immune system triggered the shingles?

I'd guess it is possible and even likely that is what happened. Seems shingles is going around.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Sounds plausible, Hell I got a steroid shot and it set mine off. That said one reason any person in the at-risk category ought to talk with your doctor or find one and explain your medical history before getting the vaccine.

www.medpagetoday.com...

Herpes zoster reactivation -- a.k.a. shingles -- following COVID-19 vaccination in six patients with comorbid autoimmune/inflammatory diseases may be a new adverse event associated with the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine, suggested a new report.

At two centers in Israel, there have been six cases of herpes zoster developing shortly after administration of the Pfizer vaccine in patients with disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis since December 2020, according to Victoria Furer, MD, of Tel Aviv University, and colleagues.

Little has been known about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines among patients with rheumatic diseases, because immunosuppressed individuals were not included in the initial clinical trials, they explained.

A limitation of this analysis was that the diagnosis of herpes zoster was made solely on clinical grounds. Also, with only a small number of cases, causality cannot be assumed.

six cases you say? well, that was enough to pause the J&J vaccine. or is that different?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

People who get vaccinated at those large events are putting themselves at extra risk. The push is to vaccinate ASAP. No customized determination of one's risk factors, from what I hear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join