It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jake Paul VS Ben Askren

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Youtuber Jake Paul is now saying he's a boxer, and he's going to box against Ben Askren from UFC.

Now I wouldn't pay to watch, but we all know how the internet works, and either way, it should be lul-filled.

Ben obviously gives no #s.

How far into this idiocracy timeline are we?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

It’s a step up from NBA players and kids on YouTube, I doubt Askren will fold easily but he’s no boxer. If this was UFC or wresting Jake Paul would be thrown around like a dog with a new toy.

The kids built himself a successful persona and it makes him some serious coin so good luck to him. It’s a good payday for Askren as well. Not for me tho, I’ll stick to watching proper boxing with real professionals.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Ah yes the enigma that is Jake Paul-
Do people want to beat his face because he just has a really punchable looking face,
Or is it because he is also a chronically obnoxious #weasel who alledgedly abuses young ladies,and has been convicted for looting shops and vandalizing property among other unsavory deeds?
That is the enigma.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Someone mentioned he posted he had CTE and then retracted it?

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

How did he escape criminal prosecution and drug smuggling charges....????

He makes YouTube (and lots of people) too much money and Google runs the world.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Someone mentioned he posted he had CTE and then retracted it?

Yes and I found that odd as I thought that could only be diagnosed during an autopsy.
Not sure if that is correct thou

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

lol, you seem to be correct at least according to wiki but we all know how that can't be trusted.

Seems to be the go to though for some of the Y toobers. Money starts to slow down just think up some drama to bring in more from the poor fools feeding a multi millionaire social influencer. lulz

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I hope Jake Paul goes down like a boneless 5 year old...

Japan should put his brother Logan Paul up against a Sumo Wrestler
in a death match till Logan is crushed to a bloody oblivion for his live monetized YT video of the suicide forest in Japan. He showed a recent hanging standing next to the recently deceased human being making jokes.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

2017–2018: Suicide forest controversy

On December 31, 2017, Paul uploaded a vlog to his YouTube channel depicting the recently deceased corpse of a man who had died by hanging himself in Aokigahara at the base of Mount Fuji in Japan, known as the "suicide forest" due to its infamy as a suicide site. Initially intended to be part three of his "Tokyo Adventures" series, Paul and his group had planned to camp in the woods, but in response to finding the corpse, decided to notify the authorities and cancel their plans. The video gained 6.3 million views within 24 hours of being uploaded.[10] He was also criticized for other misbehavior he was captured taking part in during the trip, including climbing onto a moving forklift at the Tsukiji fish market, removing his clothing on a crowded street, then proceeding to fight with one of the people he was traveling with, and throwing a giant Poké Ball at passing citizens, including an officer of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department. Paul's video depicting the corpse and his group's reactions to it were criticized by celebrities and politicians.In addition, he was accused by other members of the YouTube community of being insensitive to suicide victims. Several petitions were made to Change.org urging YouTube to delete Paul's channel, the largest of which received more than 500,000 signatures as of January 12, 2018.

Can't stand them😠
edit on 17-4-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Spoiler Alert!!

Jake Paul def. Ben Askren via first-round TKO (ref stoppage)

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Welp, Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson makes sense now. Lmao tell me that wouldn't do 10 million pay per view buys just to see Paul get decapitated.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
Spoiler Alert!!

Jake Paul def. Ben Askren via first-round TKO (ref stoppage)

You do realize that's not exactly how a 'Spoiler Alert' is supposed to work don't ya?

It kinda fails if You see the 'Spoiler' at the same time you see the 'Alert'. I'm pretty sure most people don't scroll down entire pages 1-2 lines at a time.

After the 'Alert'

you gotta leave a bit more space, to give people a chance to avoid the 'Spoiler' part.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Now you’re talking. This kid isn’t going anywhere near a ring with Tyson. Even with Mike at 50+ that’s a death wish.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lol that was kinda dumb

one punch and the ref is like its over?

meh

easy mil for askren lol

i hope nobody paid to see this.

new topics

top topics

join