It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again , Police Shooting in Chicago.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

This shooting happened many days ago. The policy bodycam footage was released today.

Because the little fella isn't Black, there's not much genuine outrage.

Just another example of police acting like S.S. Storm Troopers.

It's very common in this country.

Sadly, Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Indians, Chinese, anyone/everyone are all killed by evil men/women in uniform.

I don't get what you are saying dude...did the person NOT pull a gun on the police officer? I'm confused.

He had a gun in his hand, dropped it and 0.8 seconds later spun around raising his arms, gun or not, you are meeting God doing this.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Lumenari

Whether such training is the best way to deal with things or not, just don't # around with cops. If it gets to that point where cops are chasing, yelling and screaming, there's nothing you can do, it's lawyer time. Or, getting shot time.

Pick one.

It is the best training, always watch the hands.

And you are right.

Do. Not. #. With. Cops.

They have families too and a split second is the difference between his family seeing him after work or never again.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The blm types are all superior acting when it comes to any miniscule perception of what could be spun as a racist encounter but crickets when toddlers are shot in a parking lot shoot out like what happened in Nashville a few ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

This shooting happened many days ago. The policy bodycam footage was released today.

Sadly, Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Indians, Chinese, anyone/everyone are all killed by evil men/women in uniform.

I don't get what you are saying dude...did the person NOT pull a gun on the police officer? I'm confused.

He had a gun in his hand, dropped it and 0.8 seconds later spun around raising his arms, gun or not, you are meeting God doing this.

The Mayor and Police Chief of Chicago apologized to the kid's family. That makes the officer sound guilty of a "bad" shooting.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
The blm types are all superior acting when it comes to any miniscule perception of what could be spun as a racist encounter but crickets when toddlers are shot in a parking lot shoot out like what happened in Nashville a few ago.

The Black Lives Matter leaders do not voice outrage over the hundreds of Black deaths at the hands of other Blacks in Democrat strongholds every year, either.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
These cops dont even have a years training

In the U.S., training to be a police officer, and carry a gun on behalf of the state, ranges from as few as 10 weeks to as much as 36 weeks. It's a far cry from the years of education required in most western European countries and others around the world

Now you have cops that dont know the difference between a gun and a tazer ffs.

More training is needed

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The shot was accurate and quick. Maybe this officer was not one of the inexperienced newbies.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Like if cops are chasing you and screaming at you, maybe just stop, don't run, don't shoot them or attack them, you risk getting shot.

I'll just drop this here...

Warning!!! Language!!!

Something that was common sense a decade ago.

I forgot about that Chris Rock video.......it is hilarious.
Thanks for that

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

The Black Lives Matter leaders do not voice outrage over the hundreds of Black deaths at the hands of other Blacks in Democrat strongholds every year, either.

Because those black lives do not matter to them, since they cant be used to advance a political agenda.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Southeast of Chicago, in Indianapolis, someone went berserk at a FEDEX facility. Killing at least 8 people last night.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The STRESS LEVEL continues to ramp up in 2021.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The shot was accurate and quick. Maybe this officer was not one of the inexperienced newbies.

That is why more training is needed.
There shouldnt have been a shot

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

Well.I mean comparatively to American cops...and well not rcmp officers. Most city cops I've dealt with have been reasonable. Though I've heard some pretty bad stories about Delta police. RCMP on the other hand yeah they can be bad.

Absolute bull#.

A Friend was fatally shot ,they pumped him over 20 times , by 2 RCMP morons for Sleeping in his Truck ......no guns no drugs no booze no mental illness...just 2 murdering Cops...... he had to take a break from the long drive home from his WORK, a drive that he had to make to see his Newborn Child.....he woke to a hail of Bullets and another bull# story.
City Cops are the worst most corrupt criminal groups out there if their City is big enough to afford top notch Lawyers so silence the Sheeple.

Its not the individuals doing the Job its the empowerment that crooked collusional governing has caused to be in place. Its Upper Management and Unions and collusional Municipalities like Cities and Provinces to blame.

Canada is rife with corruption and graft...and you cant sue anyone in Canada so you are screwed blue from the top down.

Its really bad ....not to be diminished in any ways and its a growing problem.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

What happens if the Kids is allowed to escape and the situation is de-escalated ?..... no one dies there thats what happens.....

I don't know what actually happened leading up to this shooting, but early in that video you can hear someone firing off about 9 shots. I don't think that was the cops.

Were the shots fired by the innocent kid out for a peaceful nightly stroll? I don't know, but maybe the cops actually do know the answer to that.

He was running for a reason.

The fact remains that the Public was not even bloody there to be in danger...so why chase him....even if he fired shots...why not de-escalate.....because Cops are taught to ESCALATE BY SOP and then to respond with overwhelming lethal force.....the laws support this escalation the Procedures vetted by Unions and Organizations support this escalation to lethal force......we need to see de-escalation we need to see NO SUSPECTS BEING KILLED....we need charges lain and laws followed not arbitrary executions.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

What happens if the Kids is allowed to escape and the situation is de-escalated ?..... no one dies there thats what happens.....

I don't know what actually happened leading up to this shooting, but early in that video you can hear someone firing off about 9 shots. I don't think that was the cops.

Were the shots fired by the innocent kid out for a peaceful nightly stroll? I don't know, but maybe the cops actually do know the answer to that.

He was running for a reason.

The fact remains that the Public was not even bloody there to be in danger...so why chase him....even if he fired shots...why not de-escalate.....because Cops are taught to ESCALATE BY SOP and then to respond with overwhelming lethal force.....the laws support this escalation the Procedures vetted by Unions and Organizations support this escalation to lethal force......we need to see de-escalation we need to see NO SUSPECTS BEING KILLED....we need charges lain and laws followed not arbitrary executions.

In Canada if I break your nose and then turn around and walk away and you consider it for a minute then come at me from behind to retaliate you are going to Jail with a broken nose.....do you even know that ? As soon as a dynamic is de-escalated the Law re-sets itself......once a Suspect flees the dynamic re-sets itself by Law....you dont get to chase them down and murder them for non-compliance to your verbal commands.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Live by the gun, an die by it.

Dont be a bitch, be a man...a walking one that can bitch about it later in court instead of being put down like one.
edit on 16-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Also apparently Courts arent racist any more.
edit on 16-4-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

1-Kid is doing naughty stuff with guns, see's a cop, panics and runs
2-Cop chases, shouts 'stop!', kid eventually stops running
3-Cop shouts raise your hands, kid raises his hands (after tossing gun behind wall)
4-Cop thinks he's going to shoot him, so blasts the kid in the chest.

What the hell was that kid supposed to do once the cop caught him, looks like he was going to get shot regardless?

This is similar to that army guy refusing to get out the car for getting stopped recently for having a dodgy break light. He was stuck in a no win situation. Cop screaming at him to get out the car, and show his hands at the same time - difficult to do when seat-belted in. WTF should he do?

--edit- and just to add, enough of the 'kid deserved it' crap. The police should have hard and fast rules for these situations and should stick to them, not go blasting anyone who 'might' shoot them. As at that point, apart from carrying and messing about with a weapon that kid hadn't done anything wrong.

edit on 1620212021Fri, 16 Apr 2021 09:12:06 -050009am416FridayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: added bit

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

3-Cop shouts raise your hands, kid raises his hands (after tossing gun behind wall)

What the hell was that kid supposed to do once the cop caught him, looks like he was going to get shot regardless?

This is similar to that army guy refusing to get out the car for getting stopped recently for having a dodgy break light. He was stuck in a no win situation. Cop screaming at him to get out the car, and show his hands at the same time - difficult to do when seat-belted in. WTF should he do?

Kind of like telling someone to STOP MOVING OR I WILL SHOOT YOU...while you are Tazing the # out of them....its pre-meditated MURDER....and its been commonplace.....and its got to stop now.

Policing will never stop...but Police murdering Suspects with Impunity will definately stop.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: doorhandle

Kind of like telling someone to STOP MOVING OR I WILL SHOOT YOU...while you are Tazing the # out of them....its pre-meditated MURDER....and its been commonplace.....and its got to stop now.

Policing will never stop...but Police murdering Suspects with Impunity will definately stop.

Exactly, and spot on. If I were an American cop right now I'd be scared and down right embarrassed to go to work, they are quickly losing all respect.
edit on 1620212021Fri, 16 Apr 2021 09:14:14 -050009am416FridayAmerica/Chicago by doorhandle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The Mayor and Police Chief of Chicago apologized to the kid's family. That makes the officer sound guilty of a "bad" shooting.

Parents should be apologizing for their kid running around the streets at night with a gun.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Cops really just need to say screw it and let the hoodrats take over their communities.... let them police themselves and see how it works out.

Then we can move the police to other areas in the cities to protect those of us who want to live in a civilized society...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join