It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again , Police Shooting in Chicago.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I'm not gonna cast an opinon on this right away , all I'll say is it's clear what happen .

But the question is how will the MSM spin it .

Will they look at the facts ? The victim is not African American so I'm interested to see how much press this will get.

as always thank you for your time.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
What kind of terrible parenting leads to a 13 year old child running the streets with a gun?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
They are ready to be parents now that he is dead and it's front page news .

They are ready to cash in on there sons death.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
What kind of terrible parenting leads to a 13 year old child running the streets with a gun?

You answered your own question.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I see no end in sight.

Just becoming a vicious circle ⭕️.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

This shooting happened many days ago. The policy bodycam footage was released today.

Because the little fella isn't Black, there's not much genuine outrage.

Just another example of police acting like S.S. Storm Troopers.

It's very common in this country.

Sadly, Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Indians, Chinese, anyone/everyone are all killed by evil men/women in uniform.

edit on 4/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sure looked like he had a gun in his hand to me. Also, what is a 13 year old doing roaming the streets at 4:00 a.m. with a gun?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Out of all the shooting in Chicago......

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I don't keep up with the daily shootings in Chicago but doesn't this happen like everyday or every weekend.?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, the 95% of them that are black on black crime don't fit the narrative.

So they don't count to the loving and tolerant left.

Because if they acknowledge them, then they have to also acknowledge what caused the conditions for those shootings.

Spoiler alert... what causes those conditions starts with Democratic and ends with Policies.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't keep up with the daily shootings in Chicago but doesn't this happen like everyday or every weekend.?

It is so bad that there is a website that keeps a monthly and year to date ticker of them...

Hey Jackass Website

Year to Date
Shot & Killed: 163
Shot & Wounded: 740
Total Shot: 903
Total Homicides: 172

But remember.... pretty much none of THOSE deaths count.

Because Democrats are to blame for them.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, the 95% of them that are black on black crime don't fit the narrative.

So they don't count to the loving and tolerant left.

Because if they acknowledge them, then they have to also acknowledge what caused the conditions for those shootings.

Spoiler alert... what causes those conditions starts with Democratic and ends with Policies.

*gasps*

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I dunno, like with many of the more recently publicised police shootings, it seems like the obvious is forgotten by the people being shot, apart from that one where the offduty cop hunted those dudes like animals...that was some sick #...apart from that though...at least the more recent videos...all these people seem to forget cops carry guns for a reason. It's not just for show. Don't # around with cops...

Like if cops are chasing you and screaming at you, maybe just stop, don't run, don't shoot them or attack them, you risk getting shot.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Like if cops are chasing you and screaming at you, maybe just stop, don't run, don't shoot them or attack them, you risk getting shot.

I'll just drop this here...

Warning!!! Language!!!

Something that was common sense a decade ago.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
www.cnn.com...

I'm not gonna cast an opinon on this right away , all I'll say is it's clear what happen .

But the question is how will the MSM spin it .

Will they look at the facts ? The victim is not African American so I'm interested to see how much press this will get.

as always thank you for your time.

The cop was responding to a shots fired call. The 13 year old was running from cops and did have a gun. He tossed it right behind the fence he was standing in front of right before he raised his hands. The cop probably didn't see him toss the gun and thought kid was turning to fire on him.

Tragic but I don't know what these armchair quarterback expect cops to do. Once again, you have a situation where a cop has to make a split decision because the "victim" has escalated the situation to that point.

The media and politicians are playing up the 13 year old angle to woke suburban moms but the reality is a 13 year old in gang infested Chicago neighborhoods is like a 20 year old. These aren't 13 year old suburban teens playing PS5. Keep in mind, most of the gang shootings you hear about on TV involve TEENAGERS. I don't have time to find the clip but former police chief actually stated the average age of a "shooter" is 15.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
100% justified.

Now let's talk about black on black murders in Chicago.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

lol sounds like after we the public see enough kids getting blasted on video, on the news and internet the created dendrites in our brain, will just accept this is normal and ok.

I don’t recall a time like this in my lifetime and I’m pretty old, there is nothing normal in America, right now. I can’t think of one example. I hear ya thou, I guess this is now our new normal, riots, plagues, rumors of war, censorship and idiots arguing with one another over who’s politics are better, all the while, well normal is occurring.

Got it.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The cop shot wayyy too fast for him to comply.

Still horrible parenting and the kid was no angel.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: Edumakated

lol sounds like after we the public see enough kids getting blasted on video, on the news and internet the created dendrites in our brain, will just accept this is normal and ok.

I don’t recall a time like this in my lifetime and I’m pretty old, there is nothing normal in America, right now. I can’t think of one example. I hear ya thou, I guess this is now our new normal, riots, plagues, rumors of war, censorship and idiots arguing with one another over who’s politics are better, all the while, well normal is occurring.

Got it.

People who run from police with a gun in their hand have a high probability of meeting God, kids included.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

That’s not the argument, however I do understand your point. It’s screwed up indeed along with everything else.

I’ll leave this discussion with that it won’t take much longer before it gets unhinged anyhow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join