It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran blames Israel for cyber attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Iran is blaming Israel for an attack on the Nuclear site of Natanz. This time they're right!

Israel have not denied this and, in fact, are taking responsibility.

This was bound to happen thanks to Obidens WEAK stance on Iran and his chronic inability to project strength in anything - Israel has to be aggressive now and take matters into their own hands. Iran is emboldened like Russia and China ; they smell weakness and it's their time to claim their bounty it seems.

There is absolutely no way Israel will settle for another disastrous nuclear deal.

Article

Look like things are heating up all around the world.

Iran and Israel are already at war in the ocean. Now, it seems, the big attacks are happening. Stay safe everyone, the world could be about the change.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Mossad gets it done. a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

What I don't understand is if it is that easy for the mossad to pull this off, why in the hell should anyone trust Iran with nuclear technology?

They don't seem to know how to secure one of the most volatile sources of energy we have, an energy source that can also go boom or fizzle.

It's like giving a pyromaniac a lighter and a stick of dynamite.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonInHtown
Mossad gets it done. a reply to: Joneselius

Could it be Costa Rica ?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Another thing I'd like to know is. Why is war suddenly this game where countries admit to doing something and then just wait for another countries response?
Iran has said it will retaliate and Israel is just going to what? Allow it!?

It's all very bizarre.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

What I don't understand is if it is that easy for the mossad to pull this off, why in the hell should anyone trust Iran with nuclear technology?

They don't seem to know how to secure one of the most volatile sources of energy we have, an energy source that can also go boom or fizzle.

You probably should not trust the mossad either

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ia reply to: vonclod

I dont trust the Mossad at all. Not one little bit, they're ruthless and cold hearted.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Please it's just a little sabotage.
Iran said 'terror' you guys 'war'... it's just a little sabotage.
Nobody was harmed
And it's not the first time not the last, so just chill.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Efficient and (mostly more than everybody else) precise.

link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

I dont trust the Mossad at all. Not one little bit, they're ruthless and cold hearted.

link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I wouldn't trust them to walk my mother across the street while holding a stop sign.

I also don't trust countries that have nuclear programs that are clearly easily infiltrated.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I wouldn't trust them to walk my mother across the street while holding a stop sign.

I also don't trust countries that have nuclear programs that are clearly easily infiltrated.

I just figure best to stay out of my neighbours business, be it a house, or a country..till someone makes me King Of The World!! or it effects me.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I'll agree with this.
These two countries are worse than an old married couple- they shouldn't have nuclear programs.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

But honestly that's true for India & Pakistan, Russia, China and the USA.
We gave politicians nuclear weapons, that's a global issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

I'll agree with this.
These two countries are worse than an old married couple- they shouldn't have nuclear programs.

Hopefully we learned our lesson with both of them.

I'd imagine we helped Israel with theirs, though it's a bit murky the origins.

Iran on the other hand, we built their first reactor.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Join the Zionist banking scam or else!!
Lol
No wonder these guys were kicked out of so many countries.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I'm not sure if you actually believe that or if the 'lol' is to indicate you know how dumb your statement is?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Well, there's an argument for the relevance of association between jews and banking now... As the system is very similar across the planet now. But there was a time they played a vital role in banking when Christianity was taken more seriously. Charging interest was considered a sin, but it was kosher (pun intended) for other faiths. It made loaning more widespread which helped with growth.

Obviously some use it as a slur or trope now, but there is a history behind why the two are are talked about even now.

Personally, I try not to hold the history against groups of people, because usually it's governments that are an issue.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

And your point is ?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Israel have not denied this and, in fact, are taking responsibility.

did the hack include a cool song mocking them like Thunder Struck when the U.S. did it?

edit on 12-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join