It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just got my 2nd jab today. They actually gave me Moderna but my first dose was Pfizer!!

Nurse said it wad like mixing Heinz and Aylmers ketchup. Different brands, same thing. 😆

ETA: My right ear went almost deaf in the last hour, plus crazy ringing frequency....

Weird.

edit on 29-6-2021 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Just got my 2nd jab today. They actually gave me Moderna but my first dose was Pfizer!!

ETA: My right ear went almost deaf in the last hour, plus crazy ringing frequency....

Weird.

Got a way to check your blood pressure now?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

??What??

My blood pressure is just fine, thank you, as far as I can tell. Just a slight tightness in the chest, a numbing left arm and shortness of breath, that's all.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

??What??

My blood pressure is just fine, thank you, as far as I can tell. Just a slight tightness in the chest, a numbing left arm and shortness of breath, that's all.

Sounds like heart attack symptoms.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

This could very well suggest some kind of clot or heart inflammation, seek medical attention ASAP.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Never forget we are all born free ...to help each other .............friends eventually become our chosen family with all our frailties ....... www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That's hilarious

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
MORALLY INDEFENSIBLE

CLIP

Executions for all who felt this way and acted on this, as this is, by definition, a Crime Against ALL of Humanity. There is simply no other way to see it, none, zero.

Death penalty, as they allegedly took an oath to do no harm, instead their immoral actions revealed harm is just a collateral damage driven by political correctness as outlined by the medical mafia.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Maricopa Co AZ Board of Selections failed to turn over 40% of the Dominian machines
twitter.com...

The withholding, altering, destruction, and covering up of evidence is a concern.

You can’t prove exactly how much fraud took place without ALL the evidence. At best you can only show that SOME cheating took place and that laws were broken regarding the handling of evidence.

Some people might actually get their wrists slapped for that, should the DOJ decide to give a damn.

But if the results are not a slam-dunk will that be enough to get anything meaningful done?

Granted, any significant amount of fraud at all SHOULD be enough to legally void the election results. But that would require the courts to act with courage and integrity to the letter of the law.

How likely is that?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

??What??

Sounds like heart attack symptoms.

Probably. I smoke and drink way too much for my own good. No exercise. Little sunlight. Over the hill by a factor of more than a decade. Carnivore. Reclusive. Yet... I'm still here.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I suspect my sarcasm didn't come across as such.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

On my way to the rally, err, I mean Lodge. C-ya soon.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fingle
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Never forget we are all born free ...to help each other .............friends eventually become our chosen family with all our frailties ....... www.youtube.com...

Wise words.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

On my way to the rally, err, I mean Lodge. C-ya soon.

Lololol

Rally, Lodge = Heinz, Aylmers

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Wish you all the Best and hope such does well for oncoming times etc.
Cheers partner,
PS I have had 2 of the said UK Astra Vax, . so far, so good.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bring out the gallows. Aside from the COVID-19 testing czar under Trump, that doctor being questioned is a former 4-star Admiral in the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.

According to his wiki page...

From 2004 to 2008, Giroir served as the deputy director, and then a director, of DARPA's Defense Science Office, vice chancellor for the Texas A&M University System from 2008 to 2013, and as the chief executive officer of the Texas A&M Health Science Center from 2013 to 2015.
He has quite the lengthy resume.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think we have come to a point where these people's words mean absolutely nothing.

What they say is completely divorced from reality and reflects nothing true. They don't even consider what is true when they speak. Lying and truth, right and wrong, have ceased to exist as concepts tied to the real world.

Words are just a means for manipulation. Actions are whatever furthers the agenda.

edit on 6/29/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

No, blood clots and heart inflammation are real symptoms of the vaccine.

Glad you’re not dead but you know the story about the boy who cried wolf I assume?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Umm really??

Actually?

Sounds like you may be dying...

new topics

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join