It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 339
<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
LOL! (Borrowing it for my thread on the Nuke/F-15 warning) Thanks!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In darpabook news...

Over half of online recruitment in active sex trafficking cases last year occurred on Facebook, report says

The majority of online recruitment in active sex trafficking cases in the U.S. last year took place on Facebook, according to the Human Trafficking Institute's 2020 Federal Human Trafficking Report.

"The internet has become the dominant tool that traffickers use to recruit victims, and they often recruit them on a number of very common social networking websites," Human Trafficking Institute CEO Victor Boutros said on CBSN Wednesday. "Facebook overwhelmingly is used by traffickers to recruit victims in active sex trafficking cases."

Facebook Loses Teen Sex Trafficking Case, Legal Defeat Puts All Social Media Platforms in Crosshairs

The Texas Supreme Court has ruled against Facebook as the social media giant tries to use a controversial federal law to dodge liability for its platform being used by human traffickers to recruit victims.

The ruling allows three survivors of human trafficking who want to sue Facebook to move forward with their cases, according to Forbes.

Facebook had argued it was not responsible for what its users say under Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act.

“We do not understand section 230 to ‘create a lawless no-man’s-land on the Internet’ in which states are powerless to impose liability on websites that knowingly or intentionally participate in the evil of online human trafficking,” he wrote.

230 = funhouse mirror = it means whatever we want it to mean.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Mentioned way back threads Ago - Found LiFi is gaining Steam

Bringin g the internet to billions—the future of data transmission over the internet

Research shows that by using sophisticated and advanced LEDs, LiFi can transfer data at a speed of 100 gigabytes per second — almost ten times faster than the fastest WiFi

US Army to Incorporate Li-Fi Technology

LiFi technology company pureLiFi entered into a $4.2 million agreement with the U.S. Army Europe and Africa to supply its secure optical wireless communication system Kitefin. The system uses LiFi, an alternative to radio technologies such as WiFi, for secure data transmission without radio frequencies.

The deal is reported to be the largest scale deployment of LiFi technology to date.

An initial pilot of pureLiFi’s technology with U.S. Army Europe and Africa took place in 2019. The same year, the company launched gigabit components designed for integration into mobile phones and consumer electronics.

Stay In The Light

10 years, 7 years later...

LiFi proposal for massive-MIMO visible-light communication networks (November 21, 2013)

In 2011, Haas demonstrated a concept, nicknamed LiFi, using visible light communication over a single-channel, point-to-point link. He now plans to combine these technologies to create even higher density optical wireless networks—called optical attocell networks—that will harness massive MIMO gains in both the optical and RF domains for energy-efficient indoor wireless communications.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

it will appear back in time

I knew they could time travel!!

Seriously though, what's wrong with editors today?

ETA: may want to fix the link before they delete the post.
Here ya go:
www.msn.com...

edit on 29-6-2021 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Jun 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Getting the ball rolling for the 'delta variant'...right on cue for the sheep to follow...'Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead' speaks...

twitter.com...

She looks like a ghoul. Spouse of Angus Scrimm. I suspect it is from ill health, but more from having no soul.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhh, this is a gem, the Hope Diamond of total insanity. Biden + eneMedia = feces.

Clip

Note how the "question" was prepared LONG before this allegedly off the cuff Q&A. Loooooooooong preamble designed to connect things that are not connected, meandering tee up to let her say "look, we know..."

Seemingly according to this total and complete idiot, Michigan is surrounded by rising oceans which is obvious because something something losing beaches.

I live on the coast, I've spent decades at the beach. The beach is the same now as it was, with one exception. The misguided efforts to stop natural sand movement with Jetty's fouled up natural sand movements in some places. No loss of beach, sand, or beachfront property. She is LITERALLY FULL OF SH$%.

watching teeeveeee = enemy of the people = not questionable.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Getting the ball rolling for the 'delta variant'...right on cue for the sheep to follow...'Phantasm III: Lord of the Dead' speaks...

twitter.com...

She's a doctor social work. Then again, The Rona doctors are evil, so I guess it really doesn't matter. But if one is taking advice from a she/they/them/us who looks half dead I think the standard of measure is very misguided.

Funny, I have never taken "advice" on my body or life from any approved authority figure, it would have never occurred to me to do so.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
DJT Speaks (wall of text)

Jonathan Karl’s story on Slow Moving Bill Barr is made-up beyond any level imaginable. It is, in other words, Fake News! I lost confidence in Bill Barr long before the 2020 Presidential Election Scam. It was when he dismissed and didn’t act on the very powerful Horowitz Report, and instead gave everything over to John Durham, who has seemingly disappeared from the planet. Can you even believe a report coming out during the Biden Administration? We caught them but unfortunately didn’t have an Attorney General who was capable of acting and wouldn’t go against his friends in Washington, D.C. Barr was a “swamp creature” who was devastated when the Radical Left wanted to impeach him. He, and other RINOs (you see it all the time!), always fold. If he becomes “less” for President Trump, maybe they will leave him alone. It takes a very strong and special person to go against the “mob”. Bill Barr was not that person. Despite evidence of tremendous Election Fraud, he just didn’t want to go there. He was afraid, weak, and frankly, now that I see what he is saying, pathetic. The facts are rapidly coming out in States and Courts about the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, and let’s see if Bill Barr, a man who was unable to handle the pressure, was correct? The answer will be a resounding, NO!

"Can you even believe a report coming out during the Biden Administration?"

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Guess who made the cover shot...?

Dress by Oscar de la Renta. Earrings by Tiffany & Co. Hair: Sally Hershberger. Makeup: Francelle Daly. Photographed by Annie Leibovitz, Vogue, August 2021. Interesting background symbolism. Wonder how the leftist female sheeple interpret this one.🙃🤣

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Maricopa Co AZ Board of Selections failed to turn over 40% of the Dominian machines
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

JUST IN: LA Public Health Dept. reinstates indoor mask mandate regardless of vaccination status due to Delta variant; CDC officials rethinking prevention measures, even for the vaccinated - CNN

twitter.com...

All this shaming and bullying and pressuring and coercing the 'anti-vaxxers' and the 'vaccine hesitant' to get vaccinated so we can 'go back to normal'...you've been duped

Delta variant prompts more countries to impose lockdown measures
news.yahoo.com/delta-variant-prompts-more-countries-170552218.html

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For some reason I think these two go together...

Imagine mapping out your life, dreams, aspirations, ideas, and setting out on the journey. Then winding up shilling for this mob of inhuman scum for 75k for 60 hours a week. Imagine being unable to self reflect enough to realize the effort isn't about dreams, aspirations, hopes but about being a drone for an inhuman system of imprisonment as a disposable cog in the machine.

It never occurred to me that the DC drone class actually watched the mind control trash designed to enslave the masses. It was through the course of this thread I discovered that the enslaver class does nothing but consume the eneMedia machines soylent green, with glee, 24/7/365.

The Great Awakening is deep, and hard for many. For those with no skills to reflect on their lives and actions this is like nothing else experienced before either here or beyond.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
"93% of the day didn't consist of the world ending."

"Living under the constant threat of nuclear holocaust really brings back memories," said Principal John Cmerek as the air raid sirens blared. "Doesn't that sound take you back? Even found the old videos, all we have to do is edit 'The Russians are coming!' to say 'Joe Biden is coming!', and we're all set."
Babylon Rising

👆 Not photoshopped.🙄🙃

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
FB: "When it matters we pick the opposite opinion of what we really should be acting to save. There are plenty of Saps who will fall for our game".

They will continue to fight against the truth instead of fighting FOR the truth until the truth overruns them.

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In darpabook news...

Over half of online recruitment in active sex trafficking cases last year occurred on Facebook, report says

The majority of online recruitment in active sex trafficking cases in the U.S. last year took place on Facebook, according to the Human Trafficking Institute's 2020 Federal Human Trafficking Report.

"The internet has become the dominant tool that traffickers use to recruit victims, and they often recruit them on a number of very common social networking websites," Human Trafficking Institute CEO Victor Boutros said on CBSN Wednesday. "Facebook overwhelmingly is used by traffickers to recruit victims in active sex trafficking cases."

Facebook Loses Teen Sex Trafficking Case, Legal Defeat Puts All Social Media Platforms in Crosshairs

The Texas Supreme Court has ruled against Facebook as the social media giant tries to use a controversial federal law to dodge liability for its platform being used by human traffickers to recruit victims.

The ruling allows three survivors of human trafficking who want to sue Facebook to move forward with their cases, according to Forbes.

Facebook had argued it was not responsible for what its users say under Section 230 of the federal Communications Decency Act.

“We do not understand section 230 to ‘create a lawless no-man’s-land on the Internet’ in which states are powerless to impose liability on websites that knowingly or intentionally participate in the evil of online human trafficking,” he wrote.

230 = funhouse mirror = it means whatever we want it to mean.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
If it were my choice, twitter folks are headed to the gulag shortly. Siberia is their final destination with no wifi, no craft beer, no darpatube, no clothes, no shoes and old school artisan organic dry bread and water for a period of million years over this...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
(URGENT) N.K. leader says 'grave incident' has happened due to lapse in anti-epidemic efforts

Just a headline, nothing else. Rocketman feelin lonely again or something else.?

The landing page of the spacekim.io website:

"I will land on the moon and replace the disgraceful rag of the US flag with a glorious ensign of DPRK!"
― Kim Jong-Un, Guiding Sun Ray of North Korea

“Even though we have the greatest minds of scientists and engineers and abundant workpower of devoted and industrious Korean people at our disposal, we still need а substantial financial support in order to construct and launch Pulgasari-1 and keep the SpaceKIM Project afloat,” the project’s white paper states.
MEME COINS TO THE MOON

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Biden Bot in public decline... CLIP (note the sign, not Made In America Now, but "future" )

Then there is "Cause and Effect" "Cause and Effect" "Cause and Effect."

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Was it Project Veritas who recently busted some CNN producer saying they will soon be focusing on climate change fear mongering?

top topics

<< 336  337  338    340  341  342 >>

join