It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

There are only two verses in the entire bible that deal with Satan's role in heaven before the fall. You gave one of them. There is debate regarding the meaning of it.

The Hebrew text of this verse has been difficult to interpret. Modern translations offer a slightly different rendering: "and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared" (ESV). The Greek translation of the Old Testament (the earliest translation of the Hebrew text) includes the list of stones used in the breast piece of the high priest in this verse. Though uncertain, the focus appears to be on the various stones that represent beauty rather than on music

Music was created by God himself, same as everything else. Angels aren't creators. They're messengers.

www.compellingtruth.org...

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
REPLY TO Cimurous regarding a "sign" wife is wearing same ring

It looks to me like a grieving wife who has her dead husband's wedding band and other ring on the biggest finger she has. That looks like a man's wedding band she's wearing and most likely his other ring. .

That is most probable. I just thought the picture looked very intentional. Kind of like when a celebrity “accidentally” shows off a new engagement ring.

But thinking of it as a photographer who probably took many photos and then chose one, a face-shot of the grieving widow needs a little something besides tears to tell the story. The rings elicit emotion on that symbolic level, which is why a good photographer would deliberately choose that shot. That is probably the intentional aspect I noticed. It was from the photographer, not the subject. One of the perils of trying to interpret a photo.
edit on 6/28/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Something amusing not amusing, or "there are many kinds of virus', uncontrolled release is..."

Simple Sabotage Field Manual - How to Destroy Your Organizations

Before the CIA, there was the OSS - the Office of Strategic Services.

Formed in 1942 in order to shore up American intelligence capabilities at the request of Franklin D. Roosevelt, before the end of WWII the OSS eventually employed ~24,000 people and had operations across Europe and Asia. Amongst its responsibilities was frustrating the German war effort, and to that end, it wrote a short set of “best practices” - the Simple Sabotage Field Manual. …characterize simple sabotage, to outline its possible effects, and to present suggestions for inciting and executing it.

Anyone find any familiar experiences here in our modern world??? Workplace sabotage.

Insist on doing everything through “channels.” Never permit short-cuts to be taken in order to expedite decisions.

Make “speeches.” Talk as frequently as possible and at great length. Illustrate your “points” by long anecdotes and accounts of personal experiences. Never hesitate to make a few appropriate “patriotic” comments.

When possible, refer all matters to committees, for “further study and consideration.” Attempt to make the committees as large as possible — never less than five.

Bring up irrelevant issues as frequently as possible.

Haggle over precise wordings of communications, minutes, resolutions.

Refer back to matters decided upon at the last meeting and attempt to re-open the question of the advisability of that decision.

Advocate “caution.” Be “reasonable” and urge your fellow-conferees to be “reasonable” and avoid haste which might result in embarrassments or difficulties later on.

Be worried about the propriety of any decision—raise the question of whether such action as is contemplated lies within the jurisdiction of the group or whether it might conflict with the policy of some higher echelon.

insist on perfect work in relatively unimportant products

When training new workers, give incomplete or misleading instructions… Give lengthy and incomprehensible explanations when questioned.

To lower morale and with it, production, be pleasant to inefficient workers; give them undeserved promotions. Discriminate against efficient workers; complain unjustly about their work.

Hold conferences when there is more critical work to be done.

Don’t order new working materials until your current stocks have been virtually exhausted, so that the slightest delay in filling your order will mean a shutdown.

In making work assignments, always sign out the unimportant jobs first. See that the important jobs are assigned to inefficient workers of poor machines.

It is easy to extrapolate when you see the ORIGINAL foundation:

The manual, published in 1944, has now been declassified - but it was once used as a reference guide for OSS operatives globally to train individuals in German-occupied territories how to best become “citizen saboteurs.” It says that “purposeful stupidity is contrary to human nature” and thus the manual means to serve as inspiration and direction for saboteurs.

Correction: After 75 years of the CIA's sick and twisted games: “purposeful stupidity is NOW human nature."

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

And the grieving widow wearing her husband's rings gives further credence to his death. Planned?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Will the Russians sink a British ship the next time around?

To begin, let’s recap what just happened in the Crimean waters. First, the HMS Defender deliberately entered the Russian waters under the pretext that the Brits don’t recognize what they call the “annexation” of Crimea. The Brits deny it, but after seeing 4 bombs explode ahead of the HMS Defender, they altered their course as the Russians demanded.

Next, before looking into this deeper, let’s also keep in mind the following fact: the entire Black Sea is a de facto “Russian lake” meaning that Russia has the full military control of the Black Sea. For those alternatively gifted, let me explain what this means:

✅ The Bal and Bastion coastal defense missiles can sink any ship in the Black Sea in minutes.

✅ The Black Sea Fleet has seven advanced diesel-electric attack submarines, arguably the most advanced on the planet.

✅ The HMS Defender was operating without any air cover but detected over 20 Russian military aircraft overflying it.

In other words, the HMS Defender was a sitting duck with no chance of survival had the Russians decided to fire in anger. General Konashenkov, who is in charge of contacts with the media, had this to say about the outcome of the British provocation: (emphasis added)

“The epic fiasco of the provocation of the British destroyer Defender in the Black Sea, which abruptly changed course from Russian territorial waters after the warning shots of the patrol ship, will remain a fragrant stain on the reputation of the Royal Navy for a long time”

(-: Thereby suggesting that the Brits soiled their pants and ran for their lives :-)

Furthermore, several Russian officials have now indicated that the next time around, the intruders would be destroyed.

Post scriptum: this just in – the USS Ross (DDG-71), an Arleigh Burke-class guided-missile destroyer in the United States Navy, has just entered to Black Sea on her way to Odessa where the Ukies are preparing monoevers if their “mosquito fleet” in the latest “Sea Breeze” NATO maneuvers (the biggest ones to date – 30 countries participate!). The Ukies have also declared that the Ross plans to follow the exact same course as the Defender did. The Russians? They announced that the USS Ross is now a “fat target” on their coastal defense missiles Bal and Bastion. As for Foreign Minister Lavrov, he just authored a seminal article entitled “The Law, the Rights and the Rules” which, still using diplomatic language, shows the utter disgust even Russian diplomats feel for the incompetence and hypocrisy of the West.

“More of the same” seems to be the trend of the day…

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers ETMN for the additional footage of the Elephant and Castle!

It appears it WAS an entrance to a public car park under the shopping centre - until Sept 2020 when it was closed to prepare the demolition/rebuild. Therefore the car park could have been storing demolition explosives/combustibles at the time of the fire?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: FlyingFox

Off topic but one of my favorite topics

beautiful cymatics

Wife and I watched the whole thing. It was pretty powerful. She says, "thanks"....ommmm

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Something amusing not amusing, or "there are many kinds of virus', uncontrolled release is..."

Simple Sabotage Field Manual - How to Destroy Your Organizations

Before the CIA, there was the OSS - the Office of Strategic Services.

Formed in 1942 in order to shore up American intelligence capabilities at the request of Franklin D. Roosevelt, before the end of WWII the OSS eventually employed ~24,000 people and had operations across Europe and Asia. Amongst its responsibilities was frustrating the German war effort, and to that end, it wrote a short set of “best practices” - the Simple Sabotage Field Manual. …characterize simple sabotage, to outline its possible effects, and to present suggestions for inciting and executing it.

Anyone find any familiar experiences here in our modern world??? Workplace sabotage.

Insist on doing everything through “channels.” Never permit short-cuts to be taken in order to expedite decisions.

Make “speeches.” Talk as frequently as possible and at great length. Illustrate your “points” by long anecdotes and accounts of personal experiences. Never hesitate to make a few appropriate “patriotic” comments.

When possible, refer all matters to committees, for “further study and consideration.” Attempt to make the committees as large as possible — never less than five.

Bring up irrelevant issues as frequently as possible.

Haggle over precise wordings of communications, minutes, resolutions.

Refer back to matters decided upon at the last meeting and attempt to re-open the question of the advisability of that decision.

Advocate “caution.” Be “reasonable” and urge your fellow-conferees to be “reasonable” and avoid haste which might result in embarrassments or difficulties later on.

Be worried about the propriety of any decision—raise the question of whether such action as is contemplated lies within the jurisdiction of the group or whether it might conflict with the policy of some higher echelon.

insist on perfect work in relatively unimportant products

When training new workers, give incomplete or misleading instructions… Give lengthy and incomprehensible explanations when questioned.

To lower morale and with it, production, be pleasant to inefficient workers; give them undeserved promotions. Discriminate against efficient workers; complain unjustly about their work.

Hold conferences when there is more critical work to be done.

Don’t order new working materials until your current stocks have been virtually exhausted, so that the slightest delay in filling your order will mean a shutdown.

In making work assignments, always sign out the unimportant jobs first. See that the important jobs are assigned to inefficient workers of poor machines.

It is easy to extrapolate when you see the ORIGINAL foundation:

The manual, published in 1944, has now been declassified - but it was once used as a reference guide for OSS operatives globally to train individuals in German-occupied territories how to best become “citizen saboteurs.” It says that “purposeful stupidity is contrary to human nature” and thus the manual means to serve as inspiration and direction for saboteurs.

Correction: After 75 years of the CIA's sick and twisted games: “purposeful stupidity is NOW human nature."

Thank goodness this is a real thing that can be pointed to, because the company I work for excels in all of this. I thought I was loosing my grip on reality.

This here is a big one: "To lower morale and with it, production, be pleasant to inefficient workers; give them undeserved promotions. Discriminate against efficient workers; complain unjustly about their work." I believe US companies use this a lot to stuff the system with worthless employees in key positions so as to prove they can't compete in the global marketplace and thus have to move overseas. Remember, it isn't illegal to be stupid.

Oh the axe I've been grinding has finally developed an edge....

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So you want to build a nuke...6 min

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
We're not alone:' NASA official says after reviewing report into UFO sightings by US Navy

Nelson told CNN "we are not alone" after reviewing the report on Monday. 

"Are we alone? Personally, I don't think we are...We are already finding examples of other planets around other suns, when we launch the James Webb [new model] telescope in November, it will appear back in time, almost to the beginning and additional information will find more planets,' he said. 

[url]msn.com/en-nz/news/national/we-re-not-alone-nasa-official-says-after-reviewing-report-into-ufo-sightings-by-us-navy/ar-AALz3x4?ocid=uxbndlbing[/u rl]
edit on 29-6-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I think I've found something of equal importance to the LAW OF WAR, thanks to Mr Pool's posts tonight... graphic to follow but it'll likely need many!

The MAP posts #33 to #51 MAP to Articles 33 to 51 of the UNITED NATIONS CHARTER:

These form the following CHAPTERS:

VI = PACIFIC SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
VII = ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION

Because the dates of posts #33 to #51 are all either Nov 1st or Nov 2nd, 2017, this means the above Articles of the UN Charter are mapped to Sections 11.1 and 11.2 of the Law of War!!!

More to follow... but probs after I've had some shut eye!

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Let's say, the wrong frequency has been used on us by bad players. 40hz i think was negative, or 44, can't remember right now,,, is what they've used to manipulate the planet. Another tool of the Black hats. This is what I was getting at with the comment I placed.

Note - I don't know what's mirrored and what isn't That's a whole 'nother ball of wax.
edit on 29-6-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Letting you know Rel, you are appreciated. I don't say much on a personal level but I take every detail in.

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

UPDATED WITH GRAPHIC...

I think I've found something of equal importance to the LAW OF WAR, thanks to Mr Pool's posts tonight... graphic to follow but it'll likely need many!

The MAP posts #33 to #51 MAP to Articles 33 to 51 of the UNITED NATIONS CHARTER:

These form the following CHAPTERS:

VI = PACIFIC SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
VII = ACTION WITH RESPECT TO THREATS TO THE PEACE, BREACHES OF THE PEACE, AND ACTS OF AGGRESSION

Because the dates of posts #33 to #51 are all either Nov 1st or Nov 2nd, 2017, this means the above Articles of the UN Charter are mapped to Sections 11.1 and 11.2 of the Law of War!!!

Bigger

edit on 29-6-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Do you all realize that we have had 7 statements from President Trump in the past 3 days now?? 28/27/26.. 7 From the Desk of ... 7 Trumpets in 3 days.. it’s time. And thank you Mr Pool for the 🙂🙂🙂’s!! And now Linn Woods post..

Twitter
One America News
Powell: state legislatures to reverse 2020 outcomes if fraud found - oann.com/powell-state-l… #OANN

2 major Australian banks have been caught out closing bank accounts, and pulling loans, of those speaking out about the Covid fraud and cover-up of the massive vaccine death and injury www.londontimes.live... e-covid-fraud-and-cover-up-of-the-massive-vaccine-death-and-injury/

www.londontimes.live

2 major Australian banks have been caught out closing bank accounts, and pulling loans, of those speaking out about the Covid fraud…

People of London went to the HQ of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.
( Video ).

t.me...

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Booboo.
edit on 6/29/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
That's funny. When you leaky Pool, I immediately thought of Mr. Pool.

Also, there were some comments about how Pence sold us out. Suddenly President Trump publicly winning on election day without exposing the traitors seems impossible. What is happening now had to happen. Could you imagine four more years of ignorance without bringing dark to light?

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

I've thought about this, and the explanation of a "leaky Pool" causing the issue, had me wondering about the 3 Gorges Dam in China.

The 3G is a gravity dam so we need to keep that in mind:

Overturning Failure of Gravity Dam:
The horizontal forces such as water pressure, wave pressure, silt pressure which act against the gravity dam causes overturning moments. To resist this, resisting moments are generated by the self-weight of the dam. If the resultant of all the forces acting on a dam at any of its sections, passes through toe, the dam will rotate and overturn about the toe. This is called overturning failure of gravity dam. But, practically, such a condition does not arise and dam will fail much earlier by compression. The ratio of the resisting moments about toe to the overturning moments about toe is called the factor of safety against overturning. Its value generally varies between 2 and 3. Factor of safety against overturning is given by FOS = sum of overturning moments/ sum of resisting moments

So if water started to creep under the dam superstructure, then the dam could begin to have massive failures that can lead to a collapse.

We've seen one thing lead to another, but one thing that seems to be true with all these "KU" statements, is that a small issue mirrors a bigger issue in short order. So does the "KU" warning about "Watch the Water", have to do with this pool, and what could happen with the 3G afterwards?

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Mentioned way back threads Ago - Found LiFi is gaining Steam

Bringin g the internet to billions—the future of data transmission over the internet

Research shows that by using sophisticated and advanced LEDs, LiFi can transfer data at a speed of 100 gigabytes per second — almost ten times faster than the fastest WiFi

US Army to Incorporate Li-Fi Technology

LiFi technology company pureLiFi entered into a $4.2 million agreement with the U.S. Army Europe and Africa to supply its secure optical wireless communication system Kitefin. The system uses LiFi, an alternative to radio technologies such as WiFi, for secure data transmission without radio frequencies.

The deal is reported to be the largest scale deployment of LiFi technology to date.

An initial pilot of pureLiFi’s technology with U.S. Army Europe and Africa took place in 2019. The same year, the company launched gigabit components designed for integration into mobile phones and consumer electronics.

Stay In The Light

edit on 6292021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking..

New York district attorney says there will be no charges filed against Donald trump.

www.politico.com...

Maybe this will be the catalyst that causes Trump haters to off themselves, or leave the country?

So after years of investigation, then nail the Trump Organization for.... failing to pay income tax on fringe benefits given to certain executives?

Really? If I was the prosecutor, I'd be embarrassed by this. It's a textbook example of "we need to charge them with something to save face," and everybody with any sense realizes it.

This is sort of offense that should be a civil matter, not a criminal one. I hope the judge tosses it out due to abuse of prosecutorial discretion.

Also, it appears the vaunted Michael Cohen crapped out. Like Avenatti, he seems to have proven he's all hot air.

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join