It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brooklyn woman gets COVID 3 weeks after Johnson & Johnson vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Why are they still making you wear a mask if you have been "vaccinated"?

chhfoundation.org... oC3UgQAvD_BwE

"Until millions more people get their vaccines, EVERYONE – even those who have received one or both doses – must continue the routines we’ve been following for the past twelve months. Why? Because even though a person has been vaccinated, it is still possible to test positive for COVID-19. That’s why it’s so important to keep wearing a mask, washing hands and staying apart from people outside of your home."

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: fiverx313

You are wrong, the claim is simply that the symptoms will be less severe. You are still drinking the cool aid. The experimental drugs DO NOT PREVENT COVID INFECTION.

well, that's contrary to all the science i've read about it so... agree to disagree, i guess.

www.hopkinsmedicine.org...
"More important is whether the vaccine prevents serious illness, hospitalization and death. At this time, all three vaccines are highly efficacious at preventing serious illness, hospitalization and death from COVID-19."

Remember, these shots are NOT vaccines. When they are talking in general about vaccines, they are not talking about these experimental drugs. These shots are not vaccines.

www.cdc.gov...
"COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick." Notice they say "getting sick", they do not say "protect you from becoming infected". By "getting sick" they are simply saying you are likely not to get symptoms if you get infected. They are fooling you, cool aid drinkers don't actually want to know the truth.

First line in your link.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized use of vaccines for the coronavirus that causes COVID-19

John Hopkins thinks they are Vaccines.

Vaccinesare effective at protecting you from getting sick.

CDC thinks they are vaccines.

Approved under "emergency use", which means they approved "unapproved medical products" under EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION. They are not FDA approved medicines. Do you like grape or cherry cool aid?

Approved by the FDA for emergency use, possibly like a worldwide pandemic of a new virus.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"An effective vaccine", they are speaking in general terms, these are not vaccines. Even without the vaccine, many (some say most) people who are infected are asymptomatic, which means they do not have symptoms but are infected with COVID. This same thing applies even if you are vaccinated.

they are literally talking about the covid vaccines, lol.

i don't think you're making a very good case here, to be honest. and if you don't want to be vaccinated, that is 100% YOUR CHOICE and i support it. but it's pretty funny that you're acting like i'm an idiot who can't read, here.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

a reply to: panoz77

you are rather selectively quoting from that hopkins link, for instance the sentence you left out immediately before your quote section:

"How will a vaccine prevent COVID-19?

The coronavirus that causes COVID-19 has spikes of protein on each viral particle. These spikes help the viruses attach to cells and cause disease. Some of the coronavirus vaccines in development are designed to help the body “recognize” these spike proteins and fight the coronavirus that has them.

An effective vaccine will protect someone who receives it by lowering the chance of getting COVID-19 if the person encounters the coronavirus."

...not to mention the hopkins links calls them vaccines throughout...

as for the CDC... "COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19."

CDC

i think you are playing semantic games, trying to read other meanings into words. what is the difference between getting sick and getting infected, if you do not show symptoms and do not pass that infection to anyone else, really?

"An effective vaccine", they are speaking in general terms, these are not vaccines. Even without the vaccine, many (some say most) people who are infected are asymptomatic, which means they do not have symptoms but are infected with COVID. This same thing applies even if you are vaccinated.

Repetition doesn't make something true. Your own links refer to them as Vaccines. If you think they aren't you need to show why.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

Maybe in simpleton land this makes sense however those of us with a little more scientific knowledge and common sense can see straight through this nonsense.

You can't stop a virus that's already prevalent throughout the worlds population by enforcing better hygiene standards.

If people still think lockdown is about reducing the spread of a virus then there's absolutely no hope you will ever take the blinkers off.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Why are they still making you wear a mask

to prolong the scam. masks are a symbol of submission, NOTHING ELSE.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"there is no vaccine against the virus"

These treatments closely match the definition of a vaccine however they don't provide immunity against any disease.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Definition of vaccine in 2012 via wayback machine

New definition of vaccine in 2021. I wonder when they decided to "update" the dictionary definition?
www.merriam-webster.com...

"Definition of vaccine

: a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious disease:
a : an antigenic preparation of a typically inactivated or attenuated (see attenuated sense 2) pathogenic agent (such as a bacterium or virus) or one of its components or products (such as a protein or toxin)
b : a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)"

Notice that they added a second definition that seems to fit these new experimental mRNA drugs? Curious isn't it?

edit on 11-4-2021 by panoz77 because: added info

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

These treatments closely match the definition of a vaccine however they don't provide immunity against any disease.

The MRNA vaccines do produce an immune response, they just use a different mechanism to do this.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Klassified

The corona virus is essentially a cold virus.

There is no vaccine against the cold virus.

This is just about power and control.

Obey, wear a mask, close your business, take your government pittance, obey.

I think that assessment is as close to the truth as we'll probably ever get.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's been out there since the beginning that the J&J is only about 67% effective in preventing disease. What it is supposed to be able to do is prevent serious illness that causes hospitalization and death.

I actually wanted the J&J vaccine reasoning that my immune system was easily strong enough that the increased protection of the J&J would be enough insurance. I was not afraid of the "big, bad" COVID, and preferred the method they used to make the J&J as a more understood method.

Alas, we do not get to pick and choose which version of the vaccine we get these days, so I was given Pfizer.

I think the biggest point I was trying to make with the OP that I couldn't decide how to explain at the time is, these vaccines remind me of guinea pig medicine and planned obsolescence. No matter which jab you got, I have this sneaky feeling that down the road another is going to be required as they "improve" the formula. In the meantime, everybody is still wearing masks and social distancing in perpetuity.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Definition of vaccine in 2012 via wayback machine

This is the scam.

By changing the definition of words they can effectively change laws without proper process.

Change the definition of vaccine and that changes the intent of any laws associated with vaccines.

Change the definition of quarantine and that changes the intent of any laws associated with quarantines.

Change a political or religious groups definition and you have fanatics and home grown terrorists. Lock em up!

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

An immune response and immunity are not the same thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Vaccine:

The MRNA vaccines do produce an immune response, they just use a different mechanism to do this.

No, they don't. They make your body produce a spike protein, not antibodies.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

...which your body sees as a foreign object and develops an immune response to, which primes it to respond to the actual virus...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I hope they can't people in a state of mass hysteria forever. I really do because that's the only explanation for what they've gotten away with so far.

Too few who are sane, and too many who think that if they don't comply, we'll all fall over dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

...which your body sees as a foreign object and develops an immune response to, which primes it to respond to the actual virus...

No doubt this is true. I experienced an immune response all weekend. The big question is if the immune response is targeted enough or overbroad and will do collateral damage that was unanticipated.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Vaccine:

Yes they do. The protein is the mechanism they use.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=First%2C%20COVID%2D19%20mRNA%20vaccines,protein%20piece%20on%2 0its%20surface.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

An immune response and immunity are not the same thing.

Not 100% immunity but by that standard I doubt any vaccines would qualify.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No doubt this is true. I experienced an immune response all weekend. The big question is if the immune response is targeted enough or overbroad and will do collateral damage that was unanticipated.

i'm glad you're feeling better now. my immune response to the second shot was a bit stronger, too. fun times!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join