It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant crisis now so severe that Biden admin is asking NASA for volunteers and facility

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

An internal email sent to NASA employees on Tuesday . . . asks the space agency’s employees to volunteer to care for “children without legal immigration status.”

The four locations specifically mentioned are San Diego, California as well as Dallas, San Antonio, and Fort Bliss in Texas.

NASA has been asked . . . for the possible use of the Moffett Federal Airfield in Mountain View, California as a site for housing migrant children.

Within two days of taking the oath of office, President Joe Biden announced he would revoke his predecessor, Donald Trump’s immigration and border enforcement policies . . . By the end of March, more migrants had crossed the US-Mexico border than at any time since March 2006

Source

When Biden ran for president, he vowed to undo Trump's border and immigration security policies. Predictably, the US immediately began experiencing one of the worst illegal immigration surges in its history when he was elected. The situation is becoming so dire that the Biden admin is now asking NASA for about 1,000 volunteers to help watch children, as well as the use of one of NASA's facilities to house them.
Biden maintains that the current illegal immigration surge is just a normal seasonal event that has nothing to do with his policy changes.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Massive disaster. The real disaster however hasn't started. Drugs and sex workers are pouring in and police recruiting is down.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Makes me wonder who is directing those kids. There was no way, whe I was 9, that I would've walked across Mexico by myself. Are they just thrown into a caravan or what?

Either way, I guess we can kiss democracy goodbye with all these new voters coming, Texas wont be a swing state anymore. Welcome to a one party country.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob

Makes me wonder who is directing those kids. There was no way, whe I was 9, that I would've walked across Mexico by myself. Are they just thrown into a caravan or what?

Either way, I guess we can kiss democracy goodbye with all these new voters coming, Texas wont be a swing state anymore. Welcome to a one party country.

Cartels. They kill a lot of the parents and take the kids to overwhelm law enforcement. The kids are not the thing. The drugs and sex trafficking are the thing. The cartels are more powerful than all our law enforcement agencies combined.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Nothing here to see. Just future democrat voters coming over the border.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Welcome to overpopulation.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Yea, it's not like we don't already have a huge homeless problem. California just kicked a bunch of homeless out of hotels to make room for illegals.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Kamala the Hun is fixing this as we speak.

Mostly Trumps fault anyway...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Kromlech

Yea, it's not like we don't already have a huge homeless problem. California just kicked a bunch of homeless out of hotels to make room for illegals.

The homeless were also kicked out of a shelter I think in California.
This is all on Biden and his administration. It is a disaster and will only get worse.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Biden maintains that the current illegal immigration surge is just a normal seasonal event that has nothing to do with his policy changes.

The mere idea that this issue is a "seasonal event" should tell everyone why we needed that wall.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
How soon "some" forget

Make no Mistake - This was the Plan

Flashback - Mar 11, 2021

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
And this is what democrats think is competent leadership.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Geeze, wonder how long it will be before the Bai Din admin hires someone to speak to the American people in Mandarin?

Twitter is already promoting agents of the CCP to spread propaganda.

edit on 7-4-2021 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
This is all on Biden and his administration. It is a disaster and will only get worse.

Most likely, the crisis will be used to seat Kamala behind the Resolute Desk.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Geeze, wonder how long it will be before the Bai Din admin hires someone to speak to the American people in Mandarin?

Twitter is already promoting agents of the CCP to spread propaganda.

Twitter data shows China using fake accounts to spread propaganda

Twitter has been quite clear in attributing this operation to the People’s Republic of China. Our analysis of the dataset found that the posting patterns of tweets mapped cleanly to working hours in Beijing (despite the fact that Twitter is blocked in mainland China). Posts spiked between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday and dropped off at weekends. Such a regimented posting pattern clearly suggests inauthenticity and coordination.....

This effort to influence global public opinion is ongoing and is unlikely to relent. The Chinese party-state is invested in information management as a fundamental pillar of its global engagement. The CCP places enormous importance on propaganda domestically and is projecting this approach in its global engagement in an attempt to secure strategic positioning on its own terms.

edit on 472021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

How. She's in charge of the disaster. Biden delegated it to her. Both of them should be impeached for not upholding their oath to protect Americans.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousNutjob

Coyotes. Ask the people who’ve made the trip, they will tell you the same.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: Deplorable

How. She's in charge of the disaster. Biden delegated it to her. Both of them should be impeached for not upholding their oath to protect Americans.
Which sounds like biden washed his hands of it and said it’s her problem now

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Everywhere but the border: Kamala Harris has visited a bakery, a water plant with Gavin Newsom and cooked a 'beautiful' roast pork at her LA home in the 14 days since Biden made her immigration 'czar' – and still hasn't held a news conference

Kamala Harris has still not visited the US-Mexico border or even held a press conference about her new duties since being tasked with addressing the migrant crisis.

The Vice President spent Easter weekend at her Brentwood home in Southern California where she baked a 'beautiful' roast pork with rice and peas, but did not find time in her schedule to visit the nearby border.

In the past two weeks she has also visited Connecticut for a talk with the Boys and Girls Club of America, met with Gavin Newsom to show support amid his potential recall election, and made a trip to a bakery in Chicago......

edit on 472021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

She's not going anywhere near that border. Doing that and she would have to own it. Pictures of her there would forever link her to the problem. Neither is Biden.

<<   2 >>

join