It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Currency

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I'm on the market for a fake vaccine card lol...its like being a kid again trying to get into a bar...

Chicoms have some for sale on Craigslist and Ebay.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
man it's upsetting how many people are buying into this depopulation agenda we've been warning about for years.

I think we will revolt before they make vaccines mandatory.

I'm fully convinced the virus and the vaccine are a Chinese weapons being used to take out our first responders first.

I'm waiting for a bunch of people to die real soon. If it doesn't happen, i still won't get the vaccine. I'll be waiting for cancer rates to spike to insane heights in a couple years.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
You guys are jumping ahead of the program here.

Yeah the cards work for awhile, but steep fines and imprisonment are the deterrent. It wont be so easy to get around the Luciferase tattoo that comes later.

Seven years total, and the worst time in the history of this planet. Almost no flesh will survive, and in fact, the days must be shortened in order to save that small remnant. They will make it though.

How many years fore warning do we need about a new social currency program? 2000 years enough?

It has begun.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I no doctor by any stretch. But it does seem logical from a donor perspective. I am a donor and would prefer that a potential receiver at least know and can choose if they are cool or not.

"Give it to me straight, Doc. I can take it."

"Well, I'm afraid you will need a heart transplant in about a month. We have three compatible donor hearts available."

"What were their social credit scores?"

"Not good, I'm afraid."

"Tell my family ... stay safe."

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I am a donor and would prefer that a potential receiver at least know and can choose if they are cool or not.

Ok, but that's nothing like what you said. Nothing about "preference", just that someone who is vaccinated shouldn't get an organ from someone who wasn't.

someone that did get the jab and needs an organ probably shouldn't receive one from someone that doesn't.

I don't know how much say a deceased organ donor has about the recipient though, unless it is for a specific person. I never considered being selective about it when I checked the box.

edit on 4/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

it says I owe 3.50.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

it says I owe 3.50.

Careful, you may be dealing with the Loch Ness Monster.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You know what I mean damnit.

The deceased don't get a say in crap and sometimes neither would the receiver. But to have that information at hand couldn't be a bad thing right?!?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: rickymouse
Within a few years, most people who got the vaccine will have started to evolve into the Greys. In two hundred years they will discover how to do time travel and some of them are coming back to convert us all into aliens.

Cool. Does that mean we can have space travel soon? Getting to explore space would be worth getting turned into a grey lizard in my book.

Maybe it's Elon behind all this.
Perhaps grey lizard syndrome is the ideal condition to survive life on Mars.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

The new real ID part does make sence. I mean we have whether or not we are an organ donor right?! It would make sence to have a vaccine thingy next to it so someone that did get the jab and needs an organ probably shouldn't receive one from someone that doesn't.

Look at your concerns and twisted logic.

So because to protect the vaccinated organ receivers from unvaccinated organ donors, the unvaccinated organ donors have to bow down to this?

Do you register what you just wrote and are fine with to demand? Oh those dirty unvaccinated organ donors.. I carry a donor card, just saying.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I’m a star bellied sneech. Star bellied sneeches are better than any other sneech.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
"And as you can see from my concentric cone nipples, I am a member of this planets superior race!"

Anyone forcing the 'ronies agenda down the throats of others can eat my butt.

You're not making me wear a gold star on my sleeve, you're not branding a barcode on my arm, and you're not making me show my papers just to get groceries.
You seem to think you are, and you seem to think there's nothing wrong with that- but it's not going to happen.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

In the UK BOris has come out and said we will have to have 2 tests per week instead of a covid passport! I'd rather have the tests than a Vaccine TBH as I'm a bit paranoid about the vaccine!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I'm on the market for a fake vaccine card lol...its like being a kid again trying to get into a bar...

I may be able to help you with that if you are in the UK...

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

2 tests per week doesn't sound like a bad alternative to taking the jab for those who don't want to. Still, a pain in the neck, it's almost like they're trying to annoy you into getting the vaccine. Lol.

Fairly,
Yes, I would be willing to simply take a covid test and pass negative before being admitted onto an airline flight or football game, rather than show a vaccine passport, if I choose to avoid the shot. It's a reasonable compromise. Although, I think many countries will eventually see a lot of "negative test or vaccine proof" requirements to do certain things. "They" will want some papers regardless whether vaccine proof or proof or negative tests.

Papers, please!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   

well... now they're saying 2 test a week, covid passports for certain activities and still to wear masks for a year at least...

looks like they can't make their mind up!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

While plans to establish standardized vaccination proof are still being developed, many are holding to their Covid-19 vaccine cards as a potential form of social currency.

I was specifically advised by my doctor to *not* get the vaccine.

As I have some existing respiratory issues the risks far outweigh the benefits.

Plus, he said at this point, no one knows if it's effective at all. No testing, no data, no anything.

This must be a joke...

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Doesn't surprise me.

2 weeks to flatten the curve!
Masks off when everyone's vaccinated!
Vaccines won't be mandatory for anything, they are your choice!
And other lies

a reply to: Riffrafter

Yeah, must be a joke. It's not a funny one, either.
Sure, I am not a doctor, I am not a scientist, and I don't have any authority to say whether the jab is safe or not, but I have my personal opinions--it is new, and a lot of people are not comfortable with that, rightfully so. I guess there is some data--but of course as I just said, the vaccines are new and "preliminary" data suggests the jab is Good To Go: www.cdc.gov...

Preliminary data from Israel suggest that people vaccinated with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine who develop COVID-19 have a four-fold lower viral load than unvaccinated people.29 This observation may indicate reduced transmissibility, as viral load has been identified as a key driver of transmission

preliminary results from the United Kingdom demonstrate that vaccination with two doses of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine was highly effective

Preliminary data suggest that the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine may have reduced overall efficacy against the B.1.351 variant.

They have to build data from the ground up and it takes a while. That's just how it works. I really don't blame anyone for being uncomfortable getting something so new shot up into them.

I don't blame people who feel the risk is worth it to go ahead and get it if they feel it will protect them and their families either. But yeah, it's ludicrous how politicized this vaccine is.
It's becoming more about taking the jab as a social currency... and that's not right. Health and medicine shouldn't be about that. Vaccines should be about health and safety, not politics and status.

The CDC has some more info here: covid.cdc.gov... but it's mainly about how many people have taken it and where if you're interested in more trackers and maps. They love their maps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join