It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Currency

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
CNN spitting straight facts! Not trying to cover up a darn thing. This probably isn't news to most of you but this is news to me.

www.cnn.com...

While plans to establish standardized vaccination proof are still being developed, many are holding to their Covid-19 vaccine cards as a potential form of social currency.

Social currency--these words are bothersome not on their own but how casually they were mentioned on MSM. This is what the sheep are digesting. I am not anti vax--I have some conditions that may make me want the jab if things keep going smooth with it for some time, and I do believe the C19 risk is real.
Ok, sure, it may not be bad now (99.97 or whatever your favorite number is) but it could mutate, get worse, etc--look at the Brazil situation for example... I am in no way against the vaccine, and I know the risks of not taking it. However...
I am against "social currency." Even with proof of vaccine, I'm not so sure I'd even want to be a patron of a business that requires a V passport.

The CDC is not the enemy here... the vaccine itself isn't the enemy, it's the politicians... the gov wants it all on record. Of course. Most vaccines are on record. But not as a social currency.

While the CDC itself doesn't have vaccination record information, providers are required to report vaccinations to their state's respective IIS or registry. Contact your state's listed phone number or email address to access your record and get your new card.

...the politicians and those who push for total control are the real enemy.
Never let a crisis go to waste, as they say. You don't have to believe the virus is fake, real, deadly, harmless, etc to know the truth--any crisis, real or exaggerated or not or whatever... is an opportunity.
Worse still, a lot of people are talking about the potential need for recurrent boosters, weakened immune systems, and other "risks" associated with the vaccine. CNN makes no effort to hide these things--in fact, they're getting the sheep psychologically ready for their recurring doses already:

Some worry that getting their vaccine cards laminated will cause trouble in the future if Covid-19 vaccine booster shots are needed. Still, Wen says don't worry. "If you do end up getting a booster after, you can always get a different card," she said. "I wouldn't let that be a deterrent." Ultimately, the thing that trumps all is proof -- laminated or not. "Lamination isn't necessary if you follow all the other steps above, too," Wen said. "The key is to have proof of vaccination easily accessible." As long as you have your card, you're in a good place. Just remember not to share it on social media.

Get 'em ready to keep depending on the jabs to stay up with it.
Medical science has to advance somehow.
But it doesn't have to become a social currency.

Talk about never letting a crisis go to waste...
baa... baa... baa.

edit on 4/4/21 by servovenford because: added wording

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm on the market for a fake vaccine card lol...its like being a kid again trying to get into a bar...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Just find one of those folks CNN was warning not to post that # on social media to. Save it, load up photoshop or gimp or some other raster editing tool, and well...I'm sure you know what to do from there.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I'm on the market for a fake vaccine card lol...its like being a kid again trying to get into a bar...

I need two of them, along with a fake ID, and a draft card.( I burned mine).

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

*** OP please check your private messages. Thank you. ****

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Within a few years, most people who got the vaccine will have started to evolve into the Greys. In two hundred years they will discover how to do time travel and some of them are coming back to convert us all into aliens.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Lol oh crud, no worries Heff

RE: everyone else
Yeah so that explains why they're telling everyone to not take pics of the cards.
Surprised there's no pre-made digital ID already. Just the cards for now.
You'd think at the launch of all this, the first thing they'd make is an app for recs. Or did they and I'm missing this.
I think the V-safe is an app but not sure what it entails.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Within a few years, most people who got the vaccine will have started to evolve into the Greys. In two hundred years they will discover how to do time travel and some of them are coming back to convert us all into aliens.

Cool. Does that mean we can have space travel soon? Getting to explore space would be worth getting turned into a grey lizard in my book.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yeah, maybe that's why the greys are often described with such odd limbs. Side effects. Guess they thought it was worth it.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This sucks. I still have a lot of anti-social currency saved up.

You know, when most people have gotten the vaccine(s), maybe it would be easier to just identify the people who haven't gotten the shots. Maybe something they could wear on their clothes. Like a yellow star or something. That way, businesses would know who to discriminate against.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
This sucks. I still have a lot of anti-social currency saved up.

You know, when most people have gotten the vaccine(s), maybe it would be easier to just identify the people who haven't gotten the shots. Maybe something they could wear on their clothes. Like a yellow star or something. That way, businesses would know who to discriminate against.

All about that divisive............ maybe I will take a walk over to the mud pit to elaborate on that later. lol

Same article, different MSM source:

As long as you have your card, you're in a good place. Just remember not to share it on social media.

abc7.com...

What if you don't have your card? What place will you be in, then? If this isn't an obvious threat I don't know what is.

Again, for clarity.
I am pro well-meaning vaccines. I am against using them as a social currency.

Thoughts on the paper card--it's funny because it's so old-school. With everyone's glowing pocket-rectangles, you'd think they'd app everyone up right off the bat. Maybe they're trying to appear more trustworthy by keeping everything on innocent, harmless, laminatable paper.

What if you don't have a glowing pocket-rectangle? How will you show "digital proof" then? Carry your card! What if the business requires "digital proof" and the card isn't enough? Especially when so many fakes will be printed? New "Real ID" coming up. Buckle your seatbelts. Gonna be a bumpy ride.
edit on 4/4/21 by servovenford because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: servovenford

The new real ID part does make sence. I mean we have whether or not we are an organ donor right?! It would make sence to have a vaccine thingy next to it so someone that did get the jab and needs an organ probably shouldn't receive one from someone that doesn't.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was curious about what the definition of Social Currency was. I found mostly references in marketing in regard to word of mouth and brand loyalty. I also saw it was in reference to social status, as in impressing people or keeping up with the Jones'.

Social Currency

Obviously there is a newer definition that should have been used in that news report that would have made it's meaning entirely clear, China's Social Credit System Currency. The following link describes what they punish you for and how they punish you based on your "social currency".

businessinsider.com

edit on 4-4-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

someone that did get the jab and needs an organ probably shouldn't receive one from someone that doesn't.

Why not?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
See the China video below for the direction all of this social currency talk is headed.
This is the "carrot" they are dangling.

It is soft technocratic communism.
Aka social credit.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I no doctor by any stretch. But it does seem logical from a donor perspective. I am a donor and would prefer that a potential receiver at least know and can choose if they are cool or not.

Other than that I highly doubt the whole vaccine thing is as bad as some make it sound like it may be.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You guys are jumping ahead of the program here.

Yeah the cards work for awhile, but steep fines and imprisonment are the deterrent. It wont be so easy to get around the Luciferase tattoo that comes later.

Seven years total, and the worst time in the history of this planet. Almost no flesh will survive, and in fact, the days must be shortened in order to save that small remnant. They will make it though.

How many years fore warning do we need about a new social currency program? 2000 years enough?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry to rant, but it's been a long day.

You'd have to be a total idiot to think ALL of this is worth it for a virus that is +99% survivable.

Likewise, you'd have to be frigging STUPID, as in dumb, dim-witted, low-intelligence(etc) to think this is how things SHOULD be.

THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING.

On everything I hold dear, THEY ARE UP TO SOMETHING.

We might have to retreat and circle the wagons.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Yes, ok big rant I get it, but it is true,
They are up to something. And yes, this is definitely not how things should be.

Whether the virus is/was/will be bad, worse, whatever, there is zero doubt that "they" are taking advantage of the situation and it's for no one's benefit but their own.

They find a vulnerable point--disease, health--something people fear, feel threatened by, and exploit it. And that's true no matter what the survival rate. Doesn't matter your stance on how the virus is--bad, harmless, terrible, etc, whatever you view it as. They're using it as an excuse, a stage if you may, for their shenanigans.

Dirty stuff.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Funny enough I was just reading about some of the effects of long term effects of a vacuum/0g environment on humans. Some effects of note... The head gets bigger, eyes kinda flatten and get bigger around, bones thin and get more brittle, even your heart shrinks. The guy who spent the longest in space so far (1year) had his heart shrank by 27%.

Sounds like if exaggerated over time some of that matches up to purported features of greys.
edit on 4-4-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join