It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Employment Standards Act Now Allows Employers to Lay Off Non-Vaccinated Workers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Wy do you think their has not been a study done? There has been many by scientists and doctors all over the world! Almost every country on the planet has done studies on the vaccine its far safer then trying to take a poison designed to kill lice as a covid cure.

I trult wish people would just educate themselves instead of just hype from antivax websites.

Here is a good place where doctors and scientists discuss covid the good the bad the ugly.

theconversation.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Jersey is the worst one. Only .276% deaths out of 100,000. What a joke. Add the Ivermectin protocol and it isn't a threat.

edit on 4-4-2021 by Doctor Smith because: correction

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Wy do you think their has not been a study done? There has been many by scientists and doctors all over the world! Almost every country on the planet has done studies on the vaccine its far safer then trying to take a poison designed to kill lice as a covid cure.

Wrong. Ivermectin is proven safe for decades. Stops the virus from reproducing. Vaccines are proven stupid dangerous.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: M5xaz

Well, I mean, it is giving the employer the choice when you break it down. I've worked with people who were laid off because they didn't shave their beard. And they couldn't do a damn thing about it because of health and safety.

We now know that Covid has a 99% survival rate.

Check your facts.

Survival rate depends on a lot of factors, including where you live and what type of medicine you can access. In some countries it's only a 90% survival rate, meaning that one person in 10 will die from it. In Yemen (lumbered by religious beliefs and lack of access and poverty) two out of every 10 die from it.

Within the US, survivability depends on what state you live in and access to medical intervention.

Not to be a d!ck, but you just basically proved him right... since this is a topic based off what ontario canada is doing and not the world I general. In canada, Ontario specifically, the survival rate is at or near 99%, like they said. So what was your point again... other than trying to derail this thread for feelings?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join