It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Employment Standards Act Now Allows Employers to Lay Off Non-Vaccinated Workers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Velcumm to

zi New

Verld Orderr 😎

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Velcumm to

zi New

Verld Orderr 😎

Ve vill conduct a series of experimentz on zee population, it vill be much funz.

It's actually what is being done. Quite scary and as dark as the devil is evil, with a hatred for all of mankind.

Bidenz supports it one hundred percent. No greater criminal scumbag has ever been president before. Worse then Obama and Hillary. (Although all three fit right into the same bag of human derelict.
edit on 2-4-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit German accent spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I don't know what I'm most scared of, those who have been vaccinated spreading the virus because they have no idea that they have caught it or those who spread the BS that somehow those of us who are not willing to be vaccinated are somehow a threat to everyone else around us. Haven't they already been vaccinated?... Could someone tell me how that works?

My guess is. The more artificial test treatments you throw at covid the smarter and more virulent it will become.
edit on 2-4-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: mobiusmale

Employers don't need to follow the vaccine protocols. They can choose. The government isn't forcing business' to vaccinate their employees, but it is giving them the choice to make such a decision. I mean, at the end of the day it is their business.
But will it stand in court as a human rights violation, if an employee were to fight back? That's the bigger issue really.

Businesses, and Governments, are free to conduct their affairs as they wish - in accordance with the law.

In Canada it is unconstitutional to force someone to undergo a medical procedure (which includes administering a vaccination) without informed consent - and without compulsion or coercion.

I think this is going to have to be challenged, aggressively, in court.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

How about not being scared of a bug that has a 99%+ survival rate.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No employment if your HIV positive.
No employment if you have herpes.
No employment if you have warts or tinea.
No employment if you have an ear infection.

Cool, I’m sure I missed some more examples.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I pity the young, but most of them fully support this. Sad seeing the brainwashed sheep on places like FB thinking they are so enlightened and scientific, demeaning anyone that dares to go against the woke group think.

My one comfort is I will die relatively soon.

You and everyone else apparently

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a reply to: M5xaz

Well, I mean, it is giving the employer the choice when you break it down. I've worked with people who were laid off because they didn't shave their beard. And they couldn't do a damn thing about it because of health and safety.

We now know that Covid has a 99% survival rate.

Let that sink in.

Meanwhile, notice how governments are doing essentially NOTHING for the groups that actually are at risk and are dying, e.g. the elderly in nursing homes....
.....except for Cuomo sending-in infected patients to INCREASE the dead....

Quite aside from the fact that the government is forcing you to take INTO YOUR BODY an experimental version of a vaccine, the AstraZeneca version of which can cause life-threatening blood clots.....and the government also took care to make sure you have NO legal recourse to sue or compensation if you are in fact injured by the vaccine....
edit on 2-4-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
How very unconservative of Doug Ford

And here in Alberta we have Kenny destroying out health care during the so called pandemic
edit on 2/4/21 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not down with "show me your papers'

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Theoretically, using the term 'vaccine' is a misnomer, because the vaccine is not a cure, it is only an alleviation against the virus, it is alleged to merely reduce the symptoms. It doesn't protect you from getting infected, it doesn't stop you from infecting others. If you contract one variant of the virus, and your body eventually fights it off, you can still get infected with a different variant. There is no one single vaccine that is a catch-all for all the different types of variants of the virus. Do you really think that pharmaceutical companies can manufacture a vaccine that hacks into every different protein receptor sequence of the different strains of the virus to help the body create anti-bodies to fight off the many different strains, one after another? They have tried for decades for such a thing, and failed every time.

They are over-hyping the threat of the virus to invoke and use emergency powers to re-engineer societies to ones highly controllable at all levels. This what you perceive, this is the cause of the unease you sense, and the alienation you feel to your own country, your compatriots, and your future. They are compelling you to accept changes to society you may not find within yourself to reconcile with through various means of pressured coercion. If you think you have got rights, think again, emergency powers transcend the rights you have when things are 'normal'. Through the use of emergency powers governments and other authorized agencies can act tyrannical and against you for what can be measured as a reasonable outcome for the greater good. One thing is for certain, they are not doing this for the greater good, but for the completion of the agenda of their vision, and that vision calls for a much less populated world.

I don't believe anything can be done to stop them. There is neither the will or a real level of support to resist it. Millions have accepted the first jab and millions (although fewer than the first) have accepted the second jab. For them, the problems will arise in the near future for it is probable that their immune systems will be compromised. Where their immune systems would normally and naturally find a way to fight off future virus and bacteriological infections, by having the vaccine, their bodies may be compromised in initiating a correct response to infection.

Personally, I cannot trust or find any confidence in any form of authority due to the displayed mendacity, duplicity, and downright lies.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   

These are anti-human laws.
It's painfully obvious, and scary as hell.

So who, or what the # are we dealing with ?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

This could be defeated in court. It violates section 6.B of the Charter and Section 1.a,b,e of the Canadian Bill of Rights.

Canadas legal system is a bigger cesspool than Americas was before Trump and Friends cleaned it out.

Canadians have always been pucked...no need for discussion....it doesnt get any worse than it is in Canada....the evil Cabals hideout.

Canada has committed a ritual sacrifice for the evil cabal..... they will not stop till they are dusted....look at how the Seniors and Disabled have been treated in Canada....CERB recievers have been given 20,000+ over the last year....People on Disabilty/Seniors....600$......total.....the 2 most vulnerable groups were specificlly screwed over as a public sacrifice....only those old enough to hold and fire a gun were payed off or bribed into silence.Its a violation of Human rights to not provide assistance to people because of their inability to seek work....its been a ritual sacrifie for sure....public and unchallenged...Canada is already lost and must be regained....its got to be disinfected.

Just thinking about what Canada has become makes me want to vomit.......nothing will ever get better until we outlaw Nepolitan IceCream.....it has rotted Canada from the inside out.
edit on 3-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

These are anti-human laws.
It's painfully obvious, and scary as hell.

So who, or what the # are we dealing with ?

Pure pucking evil which knows no bounds and has never been checked or balanced....this is a war.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Gone Rouge ?

Wonder who's giving orders....

1:10- 3:00ish mark gives a hint
IMO

edit on 432021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: enament
With Canada's Socialized Medical Coverage, the Government can dictate "health" standards. No exceptions, since the State is paying for your healthcare. You must comply and do what is best for you. The nanny state knows what is best. Comply

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
For those of you out there who have continued to believe that Governments are not going to force people to get vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, you had best think again. Anybody who has been paying attention at all knows that multiple countries (including the EU, the United States and Canada) are working on various versions of a Vaccine Passport, which will be needed for travel, or to attend various public venues (like going to a ballgame).

Okay, so if you want to hold out and not get injected with an (admitted) experimental gene therapy, you just won't travel...and you'll just watch the game on TV. As more and more businesses require you to produce proof of vaccination, there will be additional challenges - but you may be able to find workarounds (like only frequenting businesses that do not have these restrictive policies).

But how many people are going to be able to elect to not work, if they want to stay vax free?

Without any public fanfare (that I have seen anyway), the Government of Ontario, Canada has made changes to the Employment Standards Act, that allow employers to lay off - without pay - any employee who has not been vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2.

The employee is under a direction given by their employer in response to the employer’s concern that the employee might expose other individuals in the workplace to a designated infectious disease. The ESA does not require employers to pay employees during that time.
Examples include where the employer:

a) is concerned that employees who have not received the COVID-19 vaccine may expose others in the workplace to COVID-19 and tells them not to come to work until they have been vaccinated
b) directed an employee to stay at home for a period of time if the employee has recently travelled internationally and the employer is concerned the employee may expose others in the workplace to a designated infectious disease

Note the "medical standard" that is being applied here. The "employer"...any employer, with or without medical training or standing, with or without evidence based cause, merely needs to be "concerned" that unvaccinated employees may expose "others in the workplace".

So, an uninformed or misinformed employer - perhaps well meaning - can send unvaccinated employees home indefinitely without pay, and the employee has no recourse, because the ESA of Ontario will back the employer.

This is defacto mandatory vaccinations folks...now implemented in Ontario, and almost certainly coming to a Province, State or Country near you soon.

Get the jab, or be permanently ejected from society. No travel, no leisure pursuits, no job - and likely soon, no food, beverages or clothing (except via delivery...but you won't have any money anyway).

This is all getting very serious...

No Jab No Job
My country and most of the world is going down the tubes. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I don't know what I'm most scared of, those who have been vaccinated spreading the virus because they have no idea that they have caught it or those who spread the BS that somehow those of us who are not willing to be vaccinated are somehow a threat to everyone else around us. Haven't they already been vaccinated?... Could someone tell me how that works?

My guess is. The more artificial test treatments you throw at covid the smarter and more virulent it will become.

Instead of guessing, ask medical science.

The fewer cases there are ("hosts") the smaller a chance of a variant arising. The more cases, the greater a chance for mutations. The longer that the virus is around, the greater a chance for mutations.

So in areas where vaccinations are widespread and/or lockdowns and travel restrictions are in place and strict public health measures (masks,etc) are used, the reinfections and variations are low.

Like Australia. That's a good example of a country that had strong enforcement measures against the virus and has a very low rate of Covid. Here's an article with those statistics

For a real life, real time example of personal freedom vs lockdown and the virus, look at Sweden (personal freedom) versus Norway and Finland (aggressive measures)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

a reply to: M5xaz

Well, I mean, it is giving the employer the choice when you break it down. I've worked with people who were laid off because they didn't shave their beard. And they couldn't do a damn thing about it because of health and safety.

We now know that Covid has a 99% survival rate.

Check your facts.

Survival rate depends on a lot of factors, including where you live and what type of medicine you can access. In some countries it's only a 90% survival rate, meaning that one person in 10 will die from it. In Yemen (lumbered by religious beliefs and lack of access and poverty) two out of every 10 die from it.

Within the US, survivability depends on what state you live in and access to medical intervention.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
if push comes to shove and basic existence is compromised enough by the vaccine passport issue, i'll simply used forged documentation, and lie. i've learned by the government's example.

Then you are being forced to be a criminal because of their insanely stupid vaxx plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join