It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ontario Employment Standards Act Now Allows Employers to Lay Off Non-Vaccinated Workers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Thanks for the heads up mobiusmale. I am really struggling with the logic behind these treatments being rolled out as vaccines.

I get the impression that there are many who believe the vaccinations will prevent someone from catching or transmitting the coronavirus. Where is this idea coming from?

IIRC, we learned about how vaccinations were supposed to work in high school biology, and that these treatments are meant to help limit somebody from getting the disease that the virus can cause. I believe these treatments are designed to limit viral load, not eliminate it completely.

Maybe the school closures and short attention spans are taking their toll? I can't say I blame most citizens, the longer this drags out the more fatigue plays a factor.

We are learning more about the virus, and other treatments are on the way. At a glance, these sorts of restrictions seem short-sighted. I encourage my fellow Canadians to write their MLA's and MP's to voice their concerns...

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Instead of guessing, ask medical science.

I am following real non bribed scientists and doctors. They say use Ivermectin and a few vitamins for an almost 100% chance of survival from any infection.

But the big drug company's and a few patent holders say to use an experimental vaccine on the public. You would have to be seriously ignorant or forced to take any of their vaccines.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
involuntary medical experiments are prohibited by the Nuremberg Convention. Would that apply to Canada? I don't know the answer to that.

Since the "vaccines" are experimental, I would think that companies could be sued in court and would lose big, unless the judges are all paid off or fully compromised.

Very good point never even thought of this, it would definitely supersede the Prep Act that was passed recently giving full immunity to the drug companies.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: M5xaz

Well, I mean, it is giving the employer the choice when you break it down. I've worked with people who were laid off because they didn't shave their beard. And they couldn't do a damn thing about it because of health and safety.

We now know that Covid has a 99% survival rate.

Check your facts.

Survival rate depends on a lot of factors, including where you live and what type of medicine you can access. In some countries it's only a 90% survival rate, meaning that one person in 10 will die from it. In Yemen (lumbered by religious beliefs and lack of access and poverty) two out of every 10 die from it.

Within the US, survivability depends on what state you live in and access to medical intervention.

CHECK YOUR OWN FACTS !!!

Quoting third world stats to muddy the waters just weakens your argument. Yes, improper sanitation kills, even bad water can cause diarhea in the Third world, so ban water ?

Brilliant !!!! Gotta keep leftist panic going !

From your OWN reference, case fatality rates are 1.8 % in the US.

And according to the CDC, 94 % of cases had comorbidities, e.g. only 6% of that 1.8% died of Covid alone.

edit on 3-4-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
Vaccine Choice Canada has a court case in the works. their lawyer is Rocco Galati.
To my knowledge Rocco has never lost any case filed against the government.

Want a rabbit hole? Delmart Vreeland

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

This could be defeated in court. It violates section 6.B of the Charter and Section 1.a,b,e of the Canadian Bill of Rights.

Canadas legal system is a bigger cesspool than Americas was before Trump and Friends cleaned it out.

Canadians have always been pucked...no need for discussion....it doesnt get any worse than it is in Canada....the evil Cabals hideout.

Canada has committed a ritual sacrifice for the evil cabal..... they will not stop till they are dusted....look at how the Seniors and Disabled have been treated in Canada....CERB recievers have been given 20,000+ over the last year....People on Disabilty/Seniors....600$......total.....the 2 most vulnerable groups were specificlly screwed over as a public sacrifice....only those old enough to hold and fire a gun were payed off or bribed into silence.Its a violation of Human rights to not provide assistance to people because of their inability to seek work....its been a ritual sacrifie for sure....public and unchallenged...Canada is already lost and must be regained....its got to be disinfected.

Just thinking about what Canada has become makes me want to vomit.......nothing will ever get better until we outlaw Nepolitan IceCream.....it has rotted Canada from the inside out.

Its now Kanada.

Fear is everywhere. They wanna force small businesses to fail so as to funnel all to compliant big box outlets. Within 18-months I fully expect the government to mandate that you only have designated days to shop, based on district. Witchdoctor medicos run Toronto's mayor and Ontario's premier. People walk around outside wearing their mark of compliance, the mask. They drive around alone in cars wearing the mark. I pass dozens each day on the sidewalk. Few if any will make eye contact. I'm 55. I fully expect I will not make it to 60. Many around me nervously laugh this all off but my God-given intuition screams this is what will happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Its not over until its over, I'm writing letters and talking to politicians about this and making them aware I refuse to vote for anyone advocating the removal of my rights. Be strong, don't give up and be involved. If you don't like what you see and your not involved you are part of the problem.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Just read that am I missing something?

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I am following real non bribed scientists and doctors. They say use Ivermectin and a few vitamins for an almost 100% chance of survival from any infection.

But the big drug company's and a few patent holders say to use an experimental vaccine on the public. You would have to be seriously ignorant or forced to take any of their vaccines.

"Real, non-bribed scientists and doctors?" Even the company that makes Invermectin says that this drug, used for head lice, is ineffective against Covid You'd think that if it was effective, the company would be producing it as fast as they could and touting the drug.

Now... it's true that some levels of Vitamin D will help survivability in older people and that it's being given particularly in northern Europe to senior citizens (though not mega-doses since that does have some clinical problems). But I do seriously question the research ability of anyone who thinks a head lice medication treats viruses.

I've seen head lice.

I've seen viral infections.

The two aren't the same.

And yes, I've been fully vaccinated as has my husband (who has many health issues.) As an Army Brat, I've had more vaccinations than most adults have and they've kept me from a lot of diseases (smallpox) prevalent in the areas where we traveled. I'll stick with the scientific consensus rather than use vitamins and head lice medication to fight off conditions that aren't related to head lice.

Your mileage may vary... however, your variant mileage (presumably for "herd immunity") means we'll have to stay in lockdown until over 90% of the population is vaccinated or immune... and by that time we'll have more variants and the cycle will continue.

I'm tired of lockdowns. I encourage folks to get vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a private business can & should have a hiring system based on their unique needs/ standards/ desired test requirements...

but the Red Line is crossed when government 'mandates' are imposed on businesses/ industry to require a 'vaccine'
which is untested/ unproven/ and not acceptable for the individual to accept...
Furthermore the business making that intrusion-in-lifestyle should be held accountable to being Sued by the parties that were forced/ threatened to compromise their human dignity-Rights

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
involuntary medical experiments are prohibited by the Nuremberg Convention. Would that apply to Canada? I don't know the answer to that.

Since the "vaccines" are experimental, I would think that companies could be sued in court and would lose big, unless the judges are all paid off or fully compromised.

Very good point never even thought of this, it would definitely supersede the Prep Act that was passed recently giving full immunity to the drug companies.

Some politically motivated professor at some university was trying to debunk comments on the Nuremburg violation allegation.
I don't have a link to that, but he was attempting to say the "vaccines" are approved, but regardless of the FDA branding them as "approved", they are still experimental.

I believe an honest judge and honest lawyers could beat any attempt at forcing vaccine passports on the public.

It would greatly embarrass all the politically active fools who want to shove this sort of travesty on the public, so who knows what will happen at this point.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, I mean, it is giving the employer the choice when you break it down. I've worked with people who were laid off because they didn't shave their beard. And they couldn't do a damn thing about it because of health and safety.

Check your facts.

Survival rate depends on a lot of factors, including where you live and what type of medicine you can access. In some countries it's only a 90% survival rate, meaning that one person in 10 will die from it. In Yemen (lumbered by religious beliefs and lack of access and poverty) two out of every 10 die from it.

Within the US, survivability depends on what state you live in and access to medical intervention.

CHECK YOUR OWN FACTS !!!

Quoting third world stats to muddy the waters just weakens your argument. Yes, improper sanitation kills, even bad water can cause diarhea in the Third world, so ban water ?

And according to the CDC, 94 % of cases had comorbidities, e.g. only 6% of that 1.8% died of Covid alone.

Did you check the state-by-state rate? Around 1/4th of the states have rates higher than that

Your claim was that 99% of all cases aren't fatal...that's true in only 10 states.

The 6% that died with no comorbidities is actually not good because it includes children (newborns in one case that made the news here in Texas)

But, you see, it's not actually all about death. It's also about illness. Around 20% of those who get Covid will get the "long covid" form -- and one person in three has symptoms that last longer than two weeks. Being so sick you can't work for a month has a huge impact on your family, your income, and your workplace.

And if you give it to your family, that also turns more expensive. If you spread it in the workplace (and remember, reinfections do happen) then your whole business is in trouble. Sick clients mean they're not using your services.

I think we need to kick this disease -- to make sure it's not wandering around the population killing people and making them sick.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Just read that am I missing something?
Rocco was his lawyer...who phoned Vreeland's 'non-existing' office at the ONI from a Toronto courtroom. Nothing to do with vaccine, but an entertaining trip to the edge. Careful, though...

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I've seen head lice.

I've seen viral infections.

The two aren't the same.

This is an oversimplification, and misdirection, of fairly epic proportions. Simply because Ivermectin is effective against parasites, does not rule out its effectiveness against other organisms - it is a matter of how the drug acts within the human body, and whether this action impedes the ability of SARS-CoV-2 to infect a human host.

Ivermectin has been trialled in treating the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, which is the virus that causes COVID-19.

An in vitro trial has shown ivermectin reduces the number of cell-associated viral RNA by 99.8 % in 24 hours. An in vitro study is when they study cells in a laboratory and not in a living organism.

More studies are now needed to be done using ivermectin on people or animals to see how well ivermectin works against COVID-19. This is in vivo testing.

During the infection of the cell, some viral proteins go into the cell nucleus, and from here they can decrease the body’s ability to fight the virus, which means the infection can get worse. To get into the nucleus the viral proteins need to bind a cargo transporter which lets them in.

Ivermectin can block the cargo transporter, so the viral proteins can’t get into the nucleus. This is how the scientists believe Ivermectin works against SARS-CoV-2 virus.

DRUGS.COM

I would also point out that the CNN article you referenced in your post also states "Ivermectin is generally safe but at certain doses "required for possible antiviral activity, it can cause brain damage." (which suggests that this drug can indeed act against this virus) and "while proof was still lacking, the drug could have potential."

So...perhaps the jury is still out on exactly how effective Ivermectin is against SARS-CoV-2, but to laugh it off just because it also happens to kill parasites, would appear to more than a little simplistic.
edit on 4-4-2021 by mobiusmale because: typo

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

"Being so sick you can't work for a month has a huge impact on your family, your income, and your workplace."

Having your business, or your employers business, locked down for months...now going on years...has a very definite impact on families, incomes and workplaces.

The Governmental reaction to this virus has been completely out of proportion to its actual impact on society. We can quibble about the exact high 90's percent (of those under 75 years old) get over a "Covid-19" infection - but I can guarantee you that the reaction to the spread of this illness has adversely affected far more people around the world, than the virus itself.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would also point out that the CNN article you referenced in your post also states "Ivermectin is generally safe but at certain doses "required for possible antiviral activity, it can cause brain damage." (which suggests that this drug can indeed act against this virus) and "while proof was still lacking, the drug could have potential."

So...perhaps the jury is still out on exactly how effective Ivermectin is against SARS-CoV-2, but to laugh it off just because it also happens to kill parasites, would appear to more than a little simplistic.

This is funny you are arguing it can be used as a viral agent if it's used in sufficient quantities to cause brain damage. Have you already taken doses? Because no one wants to take a drug to kill corona that will leave you a vegetable. This is incredibly stupid. Just about anything can kill covid in large enough quantities problem is it can also kill you such as alcohol for example. That doesn't mean you want to take enough to do it and risk bodily injury or death. As Joe would say come on man.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

That exact thing happened to my brother he couldn't work for almost a month. I had to send him money to pay his bills id think if he had a choice he would have taken the vaccine to avoid 4 weeks of not being able to support his family.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This is funny you are arguing it can be used as a viral agent if it's used in sufficient quantities to cause brain damage. Have you already taken doses? Because no one wants to take a drug to kill corona that will leave you a vegetable. This is incredibly stupid. Just about anything can kill covid in large enough quantities problem is it can also kill you such as alcohol for example. That doesn't mean you want to take enough to do it and risk bodily injury or death. As Joe would say come on man.

Is that what I was arguing? Not at all...the only point I was making was that the poster was basically laughing at the idea that something that is effective against parasites can also be used as an antiviral.

Of course it has to be determined what doses are required to prevent COVID-19, and whether these doses are safe. I would also point out that almost every drug on the market has a very long list of possible side effects, so saying something "could cause" brain injury is not the same as saying this is the outcome to be expected.

Until Ivermectin has been studied enough to know that it is a safe treatment, I would not want to use it...sort of like I am not going to take an mRNA "vaccine" at least until after they complete their studies in 2023 (ie. not planning to be one of the study's data points).

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Check your facts.

CHECK YOUR OWN FACTS !!!

Did you check the state-by-state rate? Around 1/4th of the states have rates higher than that

Your claim was that 99% of all cases aren't fatal...that's true in only 10 states.

The 6% that died with no comorbidities is actually not good because it includes children (newborns in one case that made the news here in Texas)

But, you see, it's not actually all about death. It's also about illness. Around 20% of those who get Covid will get the "long covid" form -- and one person in three has symptoms that last longer than two weeks. Being so sick you can't work for a month has a huge impact on your family, your income, and your workplace.

And if you give it to your family, that also turns more expensive. If you spread it in the workplace (and remember, reinfections do happen) then your whole business is in trouble. Sick clients mean they're not using your services.

I think we need to kick this disease -- to make sure it's not wandering around the population killing people and making them sick.

No
Wrong again.

Covid is a coronavirus that has already mutated into dozens of variants.
It is unfortunately with us forever, no matter what we do

You can thank the CCP for that.

As the sample size rises, it is clear that it mostly affects the above 70 ( which may need to self isolate)
And the death rate IS very low

www.worldometers.info...?Si

131.8 million cases world wide so far, 22.8 million cases active OF WHICH 99.6 % ARE MILD

edit on 4-4-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join