It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how a nation protects its people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
After reading about all the border crossing , and don''t forget boat and air (not sure about air ) I wanted to share how a nation with a sane policy actually looks like. Please have a read and ask yourself, why hasn't Biden not been impeached yet. There is no reason why Americans can not agree that Biden is or actually in a mental state of punishing Americans for calling him a .... we all know what people have called him. Its pay back day for ALL Americans, the Biden pay back way.

Wake up people, you honestly do not have leadership in the DC area for the " SECURITY AND SAFTY " for all Americans.

have a read

www.mofa.go.jp..."

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

so you mean to tell me that securing borders and denying entry isn't morally wrong and illegal?

xiao biden is a joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Biden doesn't know where he is most of the time, but his handlers hate the U.S. in its present state and hope to reduce it to the greatest 3rd world country on earth.

Don't worry, if the scoundrels have their way, Japan will undergo "the great reset" just like the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

So far so good. I don't think Japan will want to be colonized by the Chinese. Personally, from what I been told on the streets is that they are permanent enemies of each other and when Taiwan falls, then it is Okinawa and then the Mainland Japan.

If you ever watch Japanese TV , heck, just go on youtube. The men here are not what they were 30 years ago. I 'll drop the subject since I live by each their own and I just simply walk away from Japanese TV. Its not even silly, its sick.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

China will never invade Japan

Yet more doom and gloom...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Agree.

Look at history

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Nope

www.scmp.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Kanji writing is from the Chinese language.
Who would have thought that one of the worlds biggest shipping ports is in Bahamas made by the Chinese.

new topics

top topics

join