It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't cough, don't sneeze, don't even clear your throat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I live with permanent strained vocal chords thanks to the mask and work. It's like having that vaguely raw throat feeling 24/7. Lucky for me my hay fever doesn't kick in until the fall round of allergies.

Lucky! I get to deal with allergies in the spring and fall. Only times I ever feel like ass. Allergies hit me harder than any sickness I've ever had. Well, that and my propensity to consume dairy products despite the number it does on my bowels lmao.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
That tends to happen during pandemics (people on edge).

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I *hate* wearing a mask.

To the point where I rarely go out to a store anymore...I have everything delivered except fresh meat. I need to see it before I buy it.

Restaurants are usually OK since in the majority of them, you can take off your mask once you're seated at a table.

If someone tries to foist "masks you can eat with" on the general public, then I will publicly revolt. I've seen one or 2 and they look ridiculous. I usually laugh at the idiot wearing it...and I don't care if they know I'm laughing at them.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhageDo you think spitting on sidewalks is ok?

i think it's gross. but i wouldn't muzzle the entire population because some people do it.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: PhageDo you think spitting on sidewalks is ok?

i think it's gross. but i wouldn't muzzle the entire population because some people do it.

would you, Phage?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join