It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine says Russia massing troops on border

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Im not here to educate you.. it takes a lot of time and work to wade through the nonsense and lies and you dont seem to have any interest in doing that.. i cannot do that work for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Weak/Confused Prez Biden has enabled aggressors everywhere to begin making their moves.

From the Burma coup to USA mass murderers...to entering the USA illegally...Joe Biden is their green light to act.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

Like I thought, you don't actually have a grasp on the situation in Crimea or Ukraine. All you can do is spout the propaganda dispensed by the Kremlin to muddy the waters.

I bet you also believe the 50 different stories Russia disseminated about MH-14 in an attempt to get the spotlight off of them.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The War in Donbass was still going on under Trump. 2019 saw the most mass shootings in US history. Hell, the deadliest mass shooting occurred under Trump. And let's not forget that just last year the was a coup in Bolivia that saw many killed in the streets.

I'm not even a Biden fan but if your examples mean his is weak then so was Trump.

(post by Lysergic removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

(post by Ringsofsaturn777 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
wonder how much russia is going to annex this time? seems to follow a regular schedule, invade and take some land, cease fire for a few years, invade another place and take a little land then repeat.

(post by Ringsofsaturn777 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I once again bring up the coup last year in Bolivia.

Did I not mention that was US backed, resulted in the assassination of a number of politicians, led to the former President being in exile, and installed a US puppet that had only received 7% of the vote during the election?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Trump did what he could to stop such BS, biden and the other deep state rats are all about such things. They hated him because he knows they are the worst crooks and murderers on earth.

edit on 2-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

We support @JeanineAnez in Bolivia as she works to ensure a peaceful democratic transition through free elections. We denounce the ongoing violence and those that provoke it both in Bolivia and from afar. The U.S. stands with the people of the region for peace and democracy!

Trump was in full support of the coup.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I will be honest and admit that im not well versed in the coplexities of the bolivia situation nor do i know if the gov overthrown was legitimately elected but i doubt you know either and i doubt the chaos there or the interference started with Trump.

Why do you even care though? You seem to support such tactics and vote for those who believe in them.

edit on 2-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Hey, I know I am stepping into this thread late, but, I think Russia should annex Crimea, and the other two provinces that Khrushchev took from Russia to give to Ukraine, that didn't matter at the time under the Soviet Union, which have majority populations of ethnic Russians.

These areas NEVER should have been associated with Ukraine to start with, except that Khrushchev was apparently Ukrainian, and wanted a 'greater Ukraine'. Go figure, because it is the mistakes of the past that always seem to come back to haunt us!
edit on 2-4-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join