It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Amazon go Union If so Then What

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I was going to recant a story almost identical to yours! Mine was from Detroit and the U.S. steel production era (not US Steel the company, actually National Steel). Same exact theme...'there was a time, but that time has passed.'

edit on 3/31/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

We got nothing except a 1lb coffee can full of spare change and small bills they dropped off one day. As the union president drove off that day in his new Cadillac, I learned what rage felt like, and I learned what corruption truly is.

I felt the same way, RAGE, PURE RAGE, when the VA told me my dads Parkinson's wasn't from being in the army because he did not have it when they drafted him at age 19.... Nevermind he was exposed to agent orange, or thousands of incidents of solvents, chemicals and God knows what...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yep my wife deleted her amazon account like almost half a year ago and only uses local or small biz online like etsy or direct ebay. I haven't used it in about the same time. Still have an account though.
Everyone needs to boycott it but all the kids in their 20s and younger dont understand what they are doing to peoples livelihoods or dont care because its 'convenient' a reply to: putnam6 Screw the wealth transfer and screw d**k head Bezos

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Lol.

That's my favorite bs rumor.

Pissing in bottles. Hahahaha

Like that wouldn't get you fired on the spot.

Who makes this stuff up?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join