It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Reddit Moderator Invites Minors To Home For Hormone Shots, Behind Parents Backs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yikes!

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

As a parent, I really cannot post what I'd do if an adult did this to my child.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I just wanna know how many of these stories have to happen before we push back and hard against this type of abuse. We have one of these things at the federal level making federal policy now. How far will that go? Who knows? I sure don't.

Demons have taken over and I don't think I'm exaggerating in saying so. Their behavior is all too apparent.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

we will, probably do nothing...isnt that someone elses job?

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Sad truth that we all own.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I just wanna know how many of these stories have to happen before we push back and hard against this type of abuse. We have one of these things at the federal level making federal policy now. How far will that go? Who knows? I sure don't.

Demons have taken over and I don't think I'm exaggerating in saying so. Their behavior is all too apparent.

I think there's already a pushback but it's local and definitely not being broadcasted by the MSM.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I hope that's true.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And this is why I lost my willingness to be sympathetic to the trans community. It isn't a community, it is a cesspool of degeneracy that I can only hope self-corrects out of existence.

Sick people of all persuasions prey on children. I will not use a broad brush to say all trans folks would do this. I do condemn this person, totally illegal, immoral and just plain wrong..

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

While there is no shortage stereotypical leftist screecher subs... A lot of reddit's users shared the stories of both mods, while it was known people were getting banned for it. One mod has gotten fired, and I'm uncertain of the other's fate.

Now, this clearly shows the ownership/top brass of reddit are morally bankrupt, but my point is much of the user base is not depraved.

There's plenty of solid subreddits that don't subscribe to the blind worship of the left, or any other institution for that matter.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I believe in ANY civilized nation in this world this would be classified as criminal assault on a minor, especially as it is without the parental consent.

It also suggests that maybe this particular person as a thing for children which makes it even more worrying.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Boadicea

Aaaand, I almost regurgitated my beer reading that...

I'm sorry. I should have given fair warning. It has haunted me since I first read of it and I've had to just harden my heart to read much of this stuff.

When I speak of the very dark underbelly of the Trans community which is being silenced and hidden, this is exactly what I'm talking about. And why I refuse to stop calling it out for what it is. I'm just relieved and encouraged that it's getting some public attention.

Finally.

posted on Mar, 29 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Why hasn't this creep been charged, would be lucky if only charged!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Is it a possibility that maybe someone hacked the account, and made these comments with the intention of damaging this persons reputation &/or maybe get them into some sort of trouble?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Has this been confirmed as real?

I'm asking as it's written like one of this urban legends from the 1980s that were written to scare suburban parents. Like razor blades in Halloween candy.

It ticks so many parental fear boxes from stranger danger to the predator in your midst that I'm left questioning if this actually happened or if it was made up to generate clicks.

For starters you can't just walk in and buy hormone shots, they're not on sale in your local drug store.

Next, even when you can get them they're not cheap. This person is allegedly giving away thousands of dollars of drugs for free?

Thirdly, without parental consent this is straight up felony assault. You cannot even give a vitamin shot to a child without parental consent.

Lastly, and I may be wrong on this, but aren't you required to have some kind of permit to do this? And be registered with the state?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think there's already a pushback but it's local and definitely not being broadcasted by the MSM.

It's reddit, the MSM probably don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Child abuse in all but name.

That's all.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Reddit moderator u/Drewiepoodle, a transwoman, is being called out for inviting 13 year old users to 'her' apartment to take drugs and hormones without medical supervision or their parents knowledge. 

This mentally ill person is a reddit moderator?

That's some seriously messed up sh1#.

Have you seen the Twitch Safety Advisory Council with the Deer "Lady"??

blog.twitch.tv...

I'd share videos, but it's too early to do that to you, good luck if you look any of them up. lol

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

How in the hell is Reddit this big? And what kind of material do they have that would attract anyone below 18?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

How in the hell is Reddit this big? And what kind of material do they have that would attract anyone below 18?

They have anything and everything, much of it user created. Just pick a topic, any topic, then create a board. From there it all depends on how many people are interested in discussing said topic.

I hate to say it but I use it from time to time. Whenever there's a phone game I'm playing I'll frequent their reddit boards to get advice and strategies, it's a great tool for information and tends to get fast responses.

That's the only thing I use it for, though. Too many weirdos on there.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I don't think that many of these stories are actually real. The read a lot like urban legends rather than something a real Liberal or SJW would actually do. Most Are self aware enough to know that the had press that would be caused would generate more hate towards the trans community.

This is like a story about a religious Conservative who lock children up in their basement to show how harmful halloween is, or a gun rights activist taking a school bus hostage. They read like creepy pasta rather than real life events.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join