It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Reddit Moderator Invites Minors To Home For Hormone Shots, Behind Parents Backs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm not saying this person isn't a mess, I'm asking if this story is actually true since it sounds so over the top.

I'm not sure if this paticular story is true but the info Bodicea postsed about Knight/Challenor is sadly all true - she was booted from the Lib Dems and Green Party because appointed her Dad as her election agent despite him being out on bail, now jailed for 22 years, of 20 serious sex crimes against a child. It's one of the most sickening child sex crime cases on record so really not the kind of stuff people want to be reading.

Challenor claimed the decision to suspend her was transphobic and that the appointment of her father posed no safeguarding risk at the time despite taking photos of children as part of his work as her photographer. She used the excuse that she had been trying to rebuild her relationship with her father as reason for appointing him and made no apology. It was only after the story caused public uproar that she feigned being horrified and saddened.

She was expelled from the Lib Dem party and her role as Press and Diversity Officer after it emerged her fianceé, now husband, Nathaniel Knight, writes sexual fiction about children and admitted on his twitter he fantasises about children having sex and being kidnapped.

---------

This reads more like trolling though or a fake image as it's too good to check out.
edit on 30-3-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Except these are real life events.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
How is this any different than the parents who are raising their child "gender neutral" to get brownie points from the "woke" community?

It's kinda different when you are injecting stuff into ..not your kids!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
And, more crucial, it definitely warrants further legal (criminal) investigation.

Let me know when that happens because I stopped believing what I read on the internet a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

And, more crucial, it definitely warrants further legal (criminal) investigation.

Let me know when that happens because I stopped believing what I read on the internet a long time ago.

Is that because Abraham Lincoln told you so in an internet meme?

edit on 30-3-2021 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Let me know when that happens...

Will do if that happens!

...because I stopped believing what I read on the internet a long time ago.

Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Exactly. It was right before Oswald got him during the fake moon landings.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

These evil scum are out there to encourage children... nothing less. Its what they've been doing since whoever it was put them into positions of authority!

Disgusting behaviour and I hope they get their dues in prison.

Also to put someone from that community in as moderator on any social media site is always going to be a problem because they will only post what THEY deem is correct or the right thing to say, they will not post anything that they disagree with.

REALLY HOPE THERE ARE NONE ON ATS.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Exactly. It was right before Oswald got him during the fake moon landings.

If my calculations are correct, that was two days before Nancy Pelosi celebrated her 35th decade.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

But creeps lurk there too, and sometimes they don't even lurk. Some of the minor abuse stuff is pretty blatant or just barely hidden by jargon or acronyms. And Reddit doesn't do anything.

Hence the reason no minor child should ever be allowed to use the internet unsupervised. For every horror story we hear about, how many don't we hear about??

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I fully agree. The internet isn't a babysitter.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'm not saying this person isn't a mess, I'm asking if this story is actually true since it sounds so over the top.

So you're asking if he actually did what he claimed to be doing? I.e., literally providing hormones? Or taking kids to get them without their parents' knowledge or consent?

I have no confirmation he actually committed the deeds. I have not seen any kind of confirmation offered that he committed the deeds. Everything I've seen seems focused on his own posted words, rather than hard evidence. He could just be all talk... very disturbing talk, but just talk.

Do we know if they actually offered hormone shots to kids, this sounds a lot like a fake story designed to create outrage rather than something a real person would do.

It's written like a creepy pasta or an urban legend.

Where would they get the shot and who would pay for them, these thing aren't cheap, and they wear off, so you'd need to does people up regularly.

I think that this is just a variation on the old drugs in Halloween candy myth. People are willing to believe that liberals are all perverts and sex offenders so they don't consider that this might be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Oh! Well... if you think it's all just a big joke, then I guess we should all just ignore it and let him carry on, right? Kids will know he's just joshing, right? No danger there. No need for Reddit to moderate comments appropriately. No need for any child safeguarding. No need for any investigation. No need for any precautionary measures whatsoever.

Right???

Apparently you are unaware that there are ways and means to obtain synthetic hormones and hormonal substances. I'm not inclined to list any sources because it would be irresponsible on my part. But they are out there. In fact, a facility in Europe was recently in the news for providing hormones for children without proper due diligence (parental consent, medical and psychiatric evaluations, etc.).

Even scarier is the thought that this predator is providing something which he is telling the kids is hormones, but could be anything.

And scariest of all is whatever else this guy is doing to vulnerable kids once he has them isolated and unprotected...

Quite honestly, simply the fact that he is making such comments and assertions is a sign of a very disturbed and likely dangerous individual. Just making such statements is enough of a concern for further criminal investigation.

And if actual crimes are found, then Reddit should be criminally liable as an accessory for providing a venue for his crimes.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Have reddit released any statement on the paedo appologist/enabling ex-politician who was admin until recently? I would have expected enhanced background checks, ERB/CRB etc for safeguarding would be legally mandatory due to safeguarding laws and most of the sites users being kids.

I saw one claim by the CEO that they claim the person was doxxed and harrased despite the whole thing having been public record/national news. They claim that they're updating doxxing/harassing terms but issue no appology or aknowlegement they failed in their basic duty of care and had tried to cover the incident up by banning anyone who mentioned the persons name or any ment.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Have reddit released any statement on the paedo appologist/enabling ex-politician who was admin until recently?

Yes, Reddit has fired him, and posted this statement:

We would like to give you all an update on the recent issues that have transpired concerning a specific Reddit employee, as well as provide you with context into actions that we took to prevent doxxing and harassment.

As of today, the employee in question is no longer employed by Reddit. We built a relationship with her first as a mod and then through her contractor work on RPAN. We did not adequately vet her background before formally hiring her.

We’ve put significant effort into improving how we handle doxxing and harassment, and this employee was the subject of both. In this case, we over-indexed on protection, which had serious consequences in terms of enforcement actions.

On March 9th, we added extra protections for this employee, including actioning content that mentioned the employee’s name or shared personal information on third-party sites, which we reserve for serious cases of harassment and doxxing.

On March 22nd, a news article about this employee was posted by a mod of r/ukpolitics. The article was removed and the submitter banned by the aforementioned rules. When contacted by the moderators of r/ukpolitics, we reviewed the actions, and reversed the ban on the moderator, and we informed the r/ukpolitics moderation team that we had restored the mod.

We updated our rules to flag potential harassment for human review.

Debate and criticism have always been and always will be central to conversation on Reddit—including discussion about public figures and Reddit itself—as long as they are not used as vehicles for harassment. Mentioning a public figure’s name should not get you banned.

We care deeply for Reddit and appreciate that you do too. We understand the anger and confusion about these issues and their bigger implications. The employee is no longer with Reddit, and we’ll be evolving a number of relevant internal policies.

We did not operate to our own standards here. We will do our best to do better for you.

An update on the recent issues surrounding a Reddit employee

I would have expected enhanced background checks, ERB/CRB etc for safeguarding would be legally mandatory due to safeguarding laws and most of the sites users being kids.

Yes, that's what we should be able to expect. It should be required by law. Unfortunately, Congress critters serve their biggest donors... not their constituents.

I saw one claim by the CEO that they claim the person was doxxed and harrased despite the whole thing having been public record/national news. They claim that they're updating doxxing/harassing terms but issue no appology or aknowlegement they failed in their basic duty of care and had tried to cover the incident up by banning anyone who mentioned the persons name or any ment.

It seems like "doxxing" has become the magic word when called out for bad behavior by name. We used to just call it naming and shaming. I understand that doxxing can be quite malicious and have very serious consequences, so I'm not minimizing its importance in many situations. But when we're talking about a person who has made themselves a public figure, run for public office, and attains a position of power and authority on a global venue, it's no longer doxxing.
edit on 31-3-2021 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

We did not operate to our own standards here. We will do our best to do better for you.

What a joke right? Considering their standards regularly promote, without moderation: stalking tips, where to find child abuse material, violence against women, r*pe, and the list just goes on and on.

I hope this is the thing that shows people what's really going on there.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

What a joke right? Considering their standards regularly promote, without moderation: stalking tips, where to find child abuse material, violence against women, r*pe, and the list just goes on and on.

Right as can be!

Well, unless they meant they didn't live up to their normal standard of protecting the guilty and banning the Whistleblowers...

I hope this is the thing that shows people what's really going on there.

You and me both. I think it has opened many eyes. Hopefully enough. Hopefully the right people.

But there are none so blind as those who cannot see. I don't know if it's willful ignorance, simple naivety, or outright sociopathy, but there seem to be an awful lot of people who are quite happy to dismiss it without a second thought. And I don't mean those who have become hardened and cynical and recognize the reality that things like this just aren't investigated enough -- if at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Gallows.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It almost mirrors this country. I hope this is wrong...it sounds and feels wrong. Can someone be this stupid?
I mean when the reality winners of the world make impassioned please for breaking laws because of their "morals" it is possible.

It's legit 50/50. Its either all true or all false. Even the best meaning trans person (or any person for that matter) would understand even inviting minors over for support if their parents aren't is a dangerous play. Forget the blockers and whatnot which I imagine are not cheap at all.

10K for in vitro people. Perspective......

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
transformers humans in disguise, anti humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join