It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you forget the Lord's supper on 14 Nisan?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You replied to my post about 14 Nisan and agreed that the Lord#s supper was on 14 Nisan.

So I can play the same game you are......

Did you participate in the Lord's Supper yesterday evening? Yes or no?

Once you answer this I will provide the book, page and paragragh wher numerous Apostles state very clearly the Lord's supper is on 14 Nisan and it must be OBSERVED as a Christian. BTW Peter said this.......

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: DeathSlayer
You have replied to my post, but you still haven't specfied a text where Jesus tells his disciples to celebrate Supper ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If that's all you're promising, I'm not interested.
My question has been; where does JESUS say there needs to be a celebratIon ON THE ANNIVERSARY?

edit on 28-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
And I ask, If you proclaim the love for the Lord, why would you NOT partake in Communion on 14 Nisan as God (Yeshua) did?

My question has been; where does JESUS say there needs to be a celebratIon ON THE ANNIVERSARY?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I would do that if he said he was ecpecting me to do it.
At the moment, I'm not hearing that expectation from anybody except you.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well lets see.....

Jesus said:

Luke 22:19
King James Version
19 And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Does it take a scholar to realize he meant that very day knowing the following day he would be crucified?

If someone loves Christ as they proudly exclaim but ignore the VERY DAY of the Lord's supper AND crucifixtion (since everyone else celebrates his death and resurrection a week after it occurred on Easter) does NOT show an intimate relationship or the LOVE for their GOD.

It's pretty simple.....

We all hate to be called out for graven sins.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Do you believe the Messiah has come, was crucified, resurrected and ascended to heaven to sit on the right side of his father? Almighty God and creator of all?

Do you know him or have you heard of him?

originally posted by: Assassin82
Look, I believe there’s a higher power out there. And I believe that at its deepest core, it’s the foundation for all religions. But the interpretation of man to its true meaning is so flawed and lost over time and through translation that it’s nothing more than a mind controlling fictional best seller.

Moses and the burning Bush? That dude was high on mushrooms. I’d believe most of these stories come from ancient peoples experiences of hallucinogens before anything else. Past civilizations had a deeper connection with the gods than what we get out of that ridiculous book and all it’s misguided interpretations. Mankind uses religion to control...I don’t care if you’re Jewish, Christian or whatever...it’s all the same snake oil.

I’ve heard the story. But I don’t buy it, not as told by mankind. It’s a story that has been told many times before, always with different names, but always the same plot. No doubt it’s very entertaining, but so is the Lord of the Rings.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yet this very day (14 Nisan ) Christ was crucified and you ignore it. By ignoring the Lord's supper, you ignore his death for it too happened on 14 Nisan.

He rises on 17 Nisan and you still fail to realize he has already risen! Yet you celebrate with Babylon 4 April 2021 ........

I would do that if he said he was ecpecting me to do it.
At the moment, I'm not hearing that expectation from anybody except you.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I understand you. Actually I prefer talking about the Lord to those who do not believe.

Mankind has fouled up everything we have ever touched! So we have to search, investigate to determine if a myth like Egyptian, Greek and Roman mythology and other lies, nothing more than entertainment. Original fake news from the podium that today some believe and are being misled.

True love? I will take love every time.

Faith no longer exist if you have seen the other side.

Do you believe the Messiah has come, was crucified, resurrected and ascended to heaven to sit on the right side of his father? Almighty God and creator of all?

Do you know him or have you heard of him?

Look, I believe there’s a higher power out there. And I believe that at its deepest core, it’s the foundation for all religions. But the interpretation of man to its true meaning is so flawed and lost over time and through translation that it’s nothing more than a mind controlling fictional best seller.

Moses and the burning Bush? That dude was high on mushrooms. I’d believe most of these stories come from ancient peoples experiences of hallucinogens before anything else. Past civilizations had a deeper connection with the gods than what we get out of that ridiculous book and all it’s misguided interpretations. Mankind uses religion to control...I don’t care if you’re Jewish, Christian or whatever...it’s all the same snake oil.

I’ve heard the story. But I don’t buy it, not as told by mankind. It’s a story that has been told many times before, always with different names, but always the same plot. No doubt it’s very entertaining, but so is the Lord of the Rings.

edit on 28-3-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

This is main stream religion today.
What a shame.

originally posted by: Raggedyman

That’s so wrong on so many levels DS it should embarrass you
I am saved by the Grace of God offered by Jesus and now you dare condemn me because I don’t follow your opinion, I don’t call Him by the name you demand and the “birthday” whatever that’s about
So effectively, you deny the work Jesus completed on the cross and state that my actions earn me salvation
You piss on Jesus and what He completed

No DS, mine is not main stream, mine is a third way
Salvation by grace, no works needed
communion, whenever it suits those in fellowship, baptism and marriage

The rest, it’s love and deeds of love, not because but as an expression of gratitude

I see no love in your comments, just a banging gong, clashing cymbal, typical “I am more holier than you” pharasetical rant at others.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hi DeathSlayer, can't say I really ever thought about 14 Nisan like this before. I get the impression that Christians giving thanks often before dinner is inspired by them remembering how much God loves us...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

If you find yourself "calling out" the rest of the Christian world on points where nobody else sees any wrongdoing, it may be time for a re-think.
The pleasure involved in "calling out" is dangerously addictive.

edit on 28-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
So too wrap up this conversation:

Jesus was crucified on 14 Nisan (after he held the Last supper). He died on the cross on 14 Nisan and was buried on 14 Nisan. All before Passover.

BTW .......14 Nisan is called Christian Pascha.......

And Christians on ATS want to argue about the Lord's supper and its meaning. I call them Babylon Christians. The Lord's supper was preparing him for his death, the death Christians like to abuse like saying.....all my sins are forgiven....and yes that is true BUT not to all.

If you do not understand the importance of the Lord's supper, how HOLY this last supper was, the CHRISTIAN COVENANT, than you do not understand what God the Father and God the son has done and you will NEVER see his kingdom! You can not become a part of the family if you do not know the family.....

One reason why I do not identify with the average Christian today but prefer to distance myself with them by calling myself a disciple of Christ (even though it is suppose to mean the same as Christian) but it isn't for the average Christian is too lax and ignorant about his/her faith. Instead many feel once a Christian, all my sins are forgiven. WRONG because most who identify as Christian, are NOT, Christian but wolves in sheep clothing.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Hey..... you are on the right track....this is what this thread is all about.

14 Nisan...the day Yeshua dies and all anyone has to say is to bitch and moan about it in this thread. Why? Sinners do not like to be shown their sins.

Instead of learning how to better worship and show your love for Christ, many want to point fingers. It makes them feel better.

A child of God, has a personal relationship with God.

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

Hi DeathSlayer, can't say I really ever thought about 14 Nisan like this before. I get the impression that Christians giving thanks often before dinner is inspired by them remembering how much God loves us...

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Millions of Christians around the world participated in 14 Nisan. You did not.

I did not realize you were speaking for the Christian faith.

If you find yourself "calling out" the rest of the Christian world on points where nobody else sees any wrongdoing, it may be time for a re-think.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You demand I follow your opinion, an opinion you can’t justify

Jesus was crucified on 14 Nisan (after he held the Last supper). He died on the cross on 14 Nisan. All before Passover.

Maybe but, I follow Jesus, not the date of His death
I know people who demand Jesus died on a stake, Jesus was black, I must go to church on a Saturday, who cares, they are not offering me grace, Jesus did

BTW .......14 Nisan is called Christian Pascha...

Meh, Christmas is called Jesus birthday and nobody believes that

And Christians on ATS want to argue about the Lord's supper.

You started that argument and then demanded we fall into your beliefs, bit arrogant, is arrogance a fruit of the Holy Spirit DS?

One reason why I do not identify with the average Christian today but prefer to distance myself with them by calling myself a disciple of Christ (even though it is suppose to mean the same as Christian) but it isn't for the average Christian is too lax and ignorant about his/her faith. Instead many feel once a Christian, all my sins are forgiven. WRONG because most who identify as Christian, are NOT, Christian but wolves in sheep clothing.

Well once a Christian, I am covered by Jesus grace, He said “it is finished”. Now I serve because I love Jesus and don’t need to do anything, that’s why it’s called grace.
I choose love, work very hard at loving others, work because I want to not because I will earn my salvation. Even the disciples constantly failed after their salvation

Bless you DS but
Don’t think you are special, God is no respector of pride

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Instead of learning how to better worship and show your love for Christ, many want to point fingers. It makes them feel better.

A child of God, has a personal relationship with God.

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml

DS, you were the one pointing fingers, you came in swinging, attacking, condemning people.
If you are right, then, I expect the Holy Spirit will place a burden on me, not your hatred and arrogance, your condemnation

I dismiss people like you pharisees, very quickly and want to explain to other Christians and non alike, you are not speaking for Christianity but yourself

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Millions of Christians around the world participated in 14 Nisan.

Millions celebrate Christmas DS and we know it’s false
You offer no substantial argument but psychobabble and opinion

If it was important to God, He would have not hidden it or at least acknowledged the date
But what would God know, compared to yourself?

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am very special! I am a child of God. Does this bother you?
Has God not visited you in dreams and visions? The planet is speeding up.
Has God not spoken directly to you?
Have you not seen a miracle?
Can you not heal the sick?
Can you teach to the lost sheep and to those who hide in darkness from God?
Have you faced what hides in the darkness?
Has God not answered your prayers?

I would guess the answer is No because if he did any of the above you would be a different man.

Its great to hear how faith and blah, blah and blah works for you (you think). I am beyond that stage so why not step up and take the challenge. You will be surprised how Babylon is controlling you.

You demand I follow your opinion, an opinion you can’t justify

Jesus was crucified on 14 Nisan (after he held the Last supper). He died on the cross on 14 Nisan. All before Passover.

Maybe but, I follow Jesus, not the date of His death
I know people who demand Jesus died on a stake, Jesus was black, I must go to church on a Saturday, who cares, they are not offering me grace, Jesus did

BTW .......14 Nisan is called Christian Pascha...

Meh, Christmas is called Jesus birthday and nobody believes that

And Christians on ATS want to argue about the Lord's supper.

You started that argument and then demanded we fall into your beliefs, bit arrogant, is arrogance a fruit of the Holy Spirit DS?

Well once a Christian, I am covered by Jesus grace, He said “it is finished”. Now I serve because I love Jesus and don’t need to do anything, that’s why it’s called grace.
I choose love, work very hard at loving others, work because I want to not because I will earn my salvation. Even the disciples constantly failed after their salvation

Bless you DS but
Don’t think you are special, God is no respector of pride

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Hello? Satan? Is this you?

If it was important to God, He would have not hidden it or at least acknowledged the date

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
To quickly show you as a liar,

Jehovah Witnesses (I am not one) millions......celebrated the Lords Day yesterday.

So you are a liar. You no longer have any credibility.

How does that make you feel?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join