It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you forget the Lord's supper on 14 Nisan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Time to put your thinking caps on:

Lets say your birthday is on 5 May but I refuse to recognize it? What if I decided to celebrate your birthday on 15 May instead? Sounds pretty hateful, doesn't it? But hey lets take it one further step, Lets say your name is Harry but I decide to call you Ralph. Is this too ok; acceptable well knowing it is a sign a disrespect to call someone a name other than their birth name.

This has happened to Yeshua yesterday.

When was Yeshua (Greek translation = Jesus) crucified on the cross? His birth name is Yeshua (meaning salvation).

Yeshua was crucified on 14 Nisan. (Jewish calender)

What is today? It is 15 Nisan. (Jewish calender)

Yeshua is a Jew. Get use to it.

The Jews are a race God chose to be his people. Get use to it.

Did you participate yesterday evening in the Lord's supper as commanded by Yeshua? If NO, repent for your sin is great.

You dont want to go to hell, blah,blah, blah and yet YOU can not hold the ONE DAY true (like your birthday) and remember God's son by holding communion for his sacrifice? Then you do NOT fall under his grace. We are talking about God not grandpa.

THINK: How many more times must the Messiah be crucified before his TRUE followers pick up their cross and follow him? Never again.

Yesterday was 27 March 2021 (14 Nisan). You see the messiah was crucified BEFORE PASSOVER (Passover (unleaven bread festival 28 March until 4 April (this year) ) So Christ was arrested and crucified before 28 March - 4 April. and since he was crucified PRIOR TO PASSOVER which was on 14 Nisan which was yesterday....means yesterday at sunset was when the messiah had his LAST SUPPER with the apostles. AND he commanded them to continue with this ritual in rememberence of him.

Not a single church bell rang yesterday at sundown. Churches are closed.

Why do many celebrate EASTER (PAGAN holiday that existed long before the birth of Yeshua) EXACTLY one week after Christ's crucifixtion? Simple answer the POPE was pissed at the Jews and he changed the crucifixion to one week later and its followers followed without question.

So now Easter bunnies and colored eggs are intertwined with Christ crucifixion and resurrection.

The apostles were VERY clear.... Lord's Supper is 14 Nisan and on NO OTHER day. Makes sense does it? Or can we just change dates when we feel it is ok? It just so happened that the day was a Sunday when Yeshua was resurrected BUT it was on 17 Nisan.....three days......NOT always on a SUNDAY.

The Lord Yeshua raised from the dead through resurrection on 17 Nisan after being dead for 3 days.

NOTE: Jews considered the next day once the sunset. One day for Jews is from sunset to sunset.

Do children of God no longer know when the begotten Son of God, God who came as a man, and sacrificed his life for all those willing to follow him forget when he did this for all mankind.

The same with changing the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday....again the Pope.

The church (Vatican and Protestant) have changed the game due to hatred. Today Fox news called this Palm Sunday! That was last week!

How easy to confuse those who are blind.

Wake up my brothers and sisters. Turn off that damn TV and pick up a book.

God bless....

DS

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That’s so wrong on so many levels DS it should embarrass you
I am saved by the Grace of God offered by Jesus and now you dare condemn me because I don’t follow your opinion, I don’t call Him by the name you demand and the “birthday” whatever that’s about
So effectively, you deny the work Jesus completed on the cross and state that my actions earn me salvation
You piss on Jesus and what He completed

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As for the Jews being the chosen ones, just dumb
“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Read a book, make sure you can understand it, leave the bible out, it’s above your comprehension

Bless you DS

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Did you participate yesterday evening in the Lord's supper as commanded by Yeshua? If NO, repent for your sin is great.

He did not specify the exact anniversary. Just "often". The traditional "once a week" seems a reasonable interpretation.

You see the messiah was crucified BEFORE PASSOVER (Passover (unleaven bread festival 28 March until 4 April (this year) ) So Christ was arrested and crucified before 28 March - 4 April. and since he was crucified PRIOR TO PASSOVER which was on 14 Nisan which was yesterday....means yesterday at sunset was when the messiah had his LAST SUPPER with the apostles. AND he commanded them to continue with this ritual in rememberence of him.

But I agree with you (if I understand you correctly) on the dating of the crucifixion. I've always been convinced by Bishop Westcott's argument. He pointed out that the Last Supper could not be on the 15th, because then the Passover sabbath would be in force, and everything that happened after the meal (from Judas going out ostensibly to buy food, down to the crucifixion itself) would have been liiegal.Therefore John had to be right to place the meal on the night before the lamb was killed, making the Supper a "Passover" meal only by anticipation.

edit on 28-3-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Which was on 14 Nisan and no other day.

14 Nisan was in preparation for the passover.

Christ was crucified on 14 Nisan, do you agree, yes or no?

originally posted by: DISRAELI

He did not specify the exact anniversary. Just "often". The traditional "once a week" seems a reasonable interpretation.

You see the messiah was crucified BEFORE PASSOVER (Passover (unleaven bread festival 28 March until 4 April (this year) ) So Christ was arrested and crucified before 28 March - 4 April. and since he was crucified PRIOR TO PASSOVER which was on 14 Nisan which was yesterday....means yesterday at sunset was when the messiah had his LAST SUPPER with the apostles. AND he commanded them to continue with this ritual in rememberence of him.

But I agree with you (if I understand you correctly) on the dating of the crucifixion. I've always been convinced by Bishop Westcott's argument. He pointed out that the Last Supper could not be on the 15th, because then the Passover sabbath would be in force, and everything that happened after the meal (from Judas going out ostensibly to buy food, down to the crucifixion itself) would have been liiegal.Therefore John had to be right to place the meal on the night before the lamb was killed, making the Supper a "Passover" meal only by anticipation.

link   
I am blessed.

originally posted by: Raggedyman
As for the Jews being the chosen ones, just dumb
“There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

Read a book, make sure you can understand it, leave the bible out, it’s above your comprehension

Bless you DS

link   

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yeah, good for you, just you seem to condemn those who don’t accept your opinion.
Call yourself blessed but curse those who don’t meet your standard, sound like a Pharisee

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is main stream religion today.

What a shame.

originally posted by: Raggedyman

That’s so wrong on so many levels DS it should embarrass you
I am saved by the Grace of God offered by Jesus and now you dare condemn me because I don’t follow your opinion, I don’t call Him by the name you demand and the “birthday” whatever that’s about
So effectively, you deny the work Jesus completed on the cross and state that my actions earn me salvation
You piss on Jesus and what He completed

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yesterday was 14 Nisan, not on the 15th.....

You misquoted what Yeshuah told his apostles by listening to your bishop. Your bishop cannot save you and the apostles spoke of this frequently do NOT change the day....period. It can be done also on other days throughout the year....yes..... BUT to downplay this as casual and not alarming to the church is a disgrace and true Christians are being misled.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Look, I believe there’s a higher power out there. And I believe that at its deepest core, it’s the foundation for all religions. But the interpretation of man to its true meaning is so flawed and lost over time and through translation that it’s nothing more than a mind controlling fictional best seller.

Moses and the burning Bush? That dude was high on mushrooms. I’d believe most of these stories come from ancient peoples experiences of hallucinogens before anything else. Past civilizations had a deeper connection with the gods than what we get out of that ridiculous book and all it’s misguided interpretations. Mankind uses religion to control...I don’t care if you’re Jewish, Christian or whatever...it’s all the same snake oil.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Do you believe the Messiah has come, was crucified, resurrected and ascended to heaven to sit on the right side of his father? Almighty God and creator of all?

Do you know him or have you heard of him?

originally posted by: Assassin82
Look, I believe there’s a higher power out there. And I believe that at its deepest core, it’s the foundation for all religions. But the interpretation of man to its true meaning is so flawed and lost over time and through translation that it’s nothing more than a mind controlling fictional best seller.

Moses and the burning Bush? That dude was high on mushrooms. I’d believe most of these stories come from ancient peoples experiences of hallucinogens before anything else. Past civilizations had a deeper connection with the gods than what we get out of that ridiculous book and all it’s misguided interpretations. Mankind uses religion to control...I don’t care if you’re Jewish, Christian or whatever...it’s all the same snake oil.

edit on 28-3-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I don't make a habit of frequenting the religious forums these days because my opinion of religion has been duly noted and recorded on this site, but I have to say I'm a bit spoiled by most of the Christians here. I'm used to talking with Christians who have this bad habit of thinking for themselves when it comes to their convictions. Authoritarianism doesn't seem to set well with them, especially from one of their own ranks. I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Maybe approaching a thread like this from reason rather than condemnation might help make it more palatable. Just a thought.

edit on 3/28/2021 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I've just said that I agree.
But you haven't shown me where Jesus specfied WHEN they should "do this". If he did not say it should be on the anniversary, then you are adding it.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25821606]DeathSlayer[/post.
You misquoted what Yeshuah told his apostles by listening to your bishop. Your bishop cannot save you

I think you read my post too quickly to spot that I was quoting an opinion in agreement with yours. Even though I made a point of saying that he agreed with you.

I suggest you read the post again, or read on past the word "bishop" if you didn;t do so the first time.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Good point but that has never worked and will never. You see there are many wolves dressed as sheep here at ATS.

Some simply believe because they believe in Christ all their sins are covered.

Others who follow the church and yet do not realise these very churches have changed the truth.

A TRUE Christian WORSHIPS God:

I John 5:7 - There are three witnesses in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit and all three are one.

His mind is on the Trinity, to WORSHIP, to SERVE and to LOVE. One who has a personal and intiment expereince with God. Scripture is my authority.

I walk with God, not with Babylon.

originally posted by: Klassified
I don't make a habit of frequenting the religious forums these days because my opinion of religion has been duly noted and recorded on this site, but I have to say I'm a bit spoiled by most of the Christians here. I'm used to talking with Christians who have this bad habit of thinking for themselves when it comes to their convictions. Authoritarianism doesn't seem to set well with them, especially from one of their own ranks. I'm surprised you haven't noticed. Maybe approaching a thread like this from reason rather than condemnation might help make them more palatable. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Then you have not studied literature written by many disciples, deacons and leaders of Christ in 1 AD (prior to agnostic teachings) and the original Catholic church in Jerusalem.

Numerous Emporers of Rome allowed Jewish, Greek and Roman literature that deals with Christ and his followers. aybe you should check this out. Internet provides numerous holy men and women who have written volumes of information as witnesses or who have interviewed or followed holy men, like 120 year old Apostle John and his famous disciple Polycarp BUT there are many many holy people more such as Josephus the Jew and his numerous volumes he wrote or Eubius ....so so many .....that were approved by the Roman Emperor otherwise literature (books) not approved gets burned.

There is so much light to find without standing underneath a 60 watt bulb.

I've just said that I agree.
But you haven't shown me where Jesus specfied WHEN they should "do this". If he did not say it should be on the anniversary, then you are adding it.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You have replied to my post, but you still haven't specfied a text where Jesus tells his disciples to celebrate Supper ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
You are not making a point.

Is the word from an apostle good enough for you?

You have replied to my post, but you still haven't specfied a text where Jesus tells his disciples to celebrate Supper ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH.

posted on Mar, 28 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
You haven't quoted one yet.
The word of a gospel -writer telling me what Jesus said would be good enough. Any one of the four.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join