It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

180 day report and beyond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
heres what i think we want

1. put all ufo programs under one govt agency with a leader with funding responsibilities and most importantly under congressional oversight

2. allow congress and senior officials access to facilities that house ufo technology

3. create govt platforms to share all info collected with govt equipment including photos, videos, and overview data analysis to share with the american people on a regular basis

4. remove all stigmas associated with the ufo most importantly for serious discussion in regards to air safety but also to include scientist, astronomers, physicists, etc. to be able to study and communicate freely such studies, in other words the more serious people discussing this issue the better

5. the mass recruiting and vetting of scientists, physicists, engineers, etc., to work on ufo programs for the govt so as long as they agree to protect sources, methods, and technical know how, the pool is way too small imo, but the ufo presence should never be ignored or hidden whether we can understand it or not, btw it takes special people to try to understand it and most of those people do not work for the govt

6. for us citizens uapactnow and other engagement of our govt representatives the point being not to threaten or bully but to have our congress be more involved in this reality and report to constituents on a regular basis, there is no more bigger topic, no more important topic, no more intriguing or fascinating topic on earth than the ufo presence, use this to inspire the future generations of space adventurers

7. non us advocates should have their govts create the same platforms to share the same info and be totally responsive and have that same partnership so as to develope some type of learning and understanding about this presence

these are my thoughts about where i think we should go and i want to know your thoughts on where you think we should go, and dont be funny thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I would maybe just like one solid piece of unimpeachable evidence that these things are "aliens" rather than just "whatevers." Outer space people, other dimension creatures, time travelers, what we call "demons," whatever.

Such a dreamer, I know. Never happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I would maybe just like one solid piece of unimpeachable evidence that these things are "aliens" rather than just "whatevers." Outer space people, other dimension creatures, time travelers, what we call "demons," whatever.

Such a dreamer, I know. Never happen.

Serious question

Why is that such a sticking point with people?

What are "outer space people?"

Alien just means.. not from here. If they are interdimensional, then their primary existence isn't this dimension.. therefore they are aliens.
If they are from a different planet, then they are aliens.
If they are time traveler's.. they aren't from our time.. they are aliens.

It's a great question. One we will get to.

But the primary thing is what we DO know.

These craft are not ours (USA) and they don't belong to any other country currently of this world. They are not 21st century human.

We know that. I just want everyone to at least agree on that.

The technology on display is SO far beyond our capability and understanding, it can't be us..

It may be us in 1,000 years possibly. But it isn't us now.

We don't know square 1 in how to accomplish it.

posted on Mar, 24 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch
heres what i think we want

1. put all ufo programs under one govt agency with a leader with funding responsibilities and most importantly under congressional oversight

2. allow congress and senior officials access to facilities that house ufo technology

3. create govt platforms to share all info collected with govt equipment including photos, videos, and overview data analysis to share with the american people on a regular basis

4. remove all stigmas associated with the ufo most importantly for serious discussion in regards to air safety but also to include scientist, astronomers, physicists, etc. to be able to study and communicate freely such studies, in other words the more serious people discussing this issue the better

5. the mass recruiting and vetting of scientists, physicists, engineers, etc., to work on ufo programs for the govt so as long as they agree to protect sources, methods, and technical know how, the pool is way too small imo, but the ufo presence should never be ignored or hidden whether we can understand it or not, btw it takes special people to try to understand it and most of those people do not work for the govt

6. for us citizens uapactnow and other engagement of our govt representatives the point being not to threaten or bully but to have our congress be more involved in this reality and report to constituents on a regular basis, there is no more bigger topic, no more important topic, no more intriguing or fascinating topic on earth than the ufo presence, use this to inspire the future generations of space adventurers

7. non us advocates should have their govts create the same platforms to share the same info and be totally responsive and have that same partnership so as to develope some type of learning and understanding about this presence

these are my thoughts about where i think we should go and i want to know your thoughts on where you think we should go, and dont be funny thanks

The problem with this whole 180 day thing is that it isn't what everyone thinks.

There's 1 guy compiling this report, and it will only have in it... What he asks for and what he has access to.. from the people he knows to ask.

#1. What he asks for: Agencies will only give him exactly what he asks for. Sometiy you don't know what you don't know. If he doesn't ask the right questions, he may not get all the available information.
#2. What he has access to: Classified info will remain classified and won't be released, and even if he has high clearances... There's the whole "need to know basis" rule.
#3. People he knows to ask: Alot of this stuff circumvents our politicians digging fingered and peering eyes, is the fact that alot of this heavy top secret stuff is contracted out to corporations, which bury them in subsidiaries... So deep that no one honestly knows anything.

But yes.. I agree with you.

I DO wish there can be an agency that can be created that we then roll up EVERYTHING UFO/ALIEN related under, fund, and keep our eyes on without anything skipping outside of it.

That would be amazing.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
But the primary thing is what we DO know.

These craft are not ours (USA) and they don't belong to any other country currently of this world. They are not 21st century human.

We know that. I just want everyone to at least agree on that.
Scientists do not agree with that. We have exactly zero verifiable scientific evidence to support your claim, at least in the public domain. If there is verifiable scientific evidence to support your claim, it's not been made public, so it's just speculation. This is the kind of thing that's been made public in advance of the 180 day report, but just because they blacked almost everything out doesn't mean the UFO is alien.

The technology on display is SO far beyond our capability and understanding, it can't be us..

It may be us in 1,000 years possibly. But it isn't us now.
Exactly zero scientific evidence to support this. When the pilot Chad Underwood claimed he had a video of a tic tac defying the laws of physics with impossible acceleration, I was excited to watch the video. But a proper analysis of the video shows the acceleration is an illusion and in fact the object has quite ordinary performance, and doesn't even accelerate to any noticeable degree at all in the analysis.

Similarly with the other two videos released by the pentagon, that some people seem to get so excited about and claim they show craft beyond our capability, careful analysis shows they too show illusions, "gofast" shows an illusion of speed due to parallax but it is probably just a slow moving object like a balloon or bird, and the "Gimbal" video is named after the Gimbal mechanism that causes the illusion of rotation of the UFO.

Beyond those three videos I have exactly zero reason to believe that all other witness claims of fantastic performance indicating alien craft are not also subject to the inadequacies of human perception. Now if we had some actual evidence that's not someone saying "wow you won't believe what I saw"...Niel Tyson explains why we need more than people saying they saw UFOs and laments the lack of any good photos or videos, despite the fact there are photos and videos of everything else uploaded daily:

Neil deGrasse Tyson: Want to prove aliens exist? Do this

"Spend more time getting better evidence, instead of trying to convince people they exist in the absence of it".
So that's a scientific perspective. I believe people think they saw things, but I don't trust their perceptions to be accurate for unidentified objects, and no scientist who has studied the fallibility of human perception would trust them either.

We don't know square 1 in how to accomplish it.
Take David Fravor's story of a tic tac running circles around his fighter. We could make a "tic-tac" shaped object fly circles around any regular airplane, most people just don't know or understand how that technology could work. A physicist explained it and I made a thread about it, and from the comments in my thread, nobody here understood it, but other physicists would understand it. I don't know what he saw, but even if what he said is true it wouldn't be that hard to make a tic tac to do what he says. Also we know his entire story can't be true, not only does he contradict himself, he and his WSO contradict each other when they reported the apparent speed of the tic tac, Fravor said it was hovering and the other pilot contradicted him and said no it was not hovering, it was moving at a fairly good speed maybe 500 knots. So they saw something, but their eyewitness report is not reliable as evidenced by all the contradictions. I don't think there's any such thing as a reliable eyewitness report. Why was Fravor's camera a potato by the way? He was sent out there to identify the UFO, seems like he not only failed his mission to identify the UFO but he failed to flick the switch on his helmet to turn on his gun camera. Nobody ever gets any convincing video or if they do, it's never been made public, though Fravor admits he just didn't think to turn on his camera.

edit on 2021325 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Have you seen this?

Lex Friedman is an AI researcher at MIT. His topics of research include artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, human-robot interaction and machine learning. He has a podcast where he did a full on interview with Commander Fravor.

I REALLY recommend this interview, because the whole first half is really more about Fravors technical background. They also discuss the equipment used to record, and talk about why theories attempting to prove the notions that the craft operated within our means to be false.

In addition to that podcast. Theres ANOTHER video, of an ACTUAL FLIR technician explaining how the camera works, in DETAIL, and explains that Fravors claims are 100% legit.

The craft have indicators of ANY type of propulsion. No wings, no exhaust. They arent balloons, there's no drone esque propellers.

Lastly, we dont have access to the radar data, but its been confirmed that on MULTIPLE occasions these craft have gone from 80,000ft to sea level in 1 second. NUMEROUS TIMES.

People are also forgetting that Fravor isnt the only pilot who came forward and interviewed, and the 2004 incident isnt the only one we have on record. We have the 3 pilots from 2014 off the coast of South Carolina whos story is actually much more wild than Fravors even.

posted on Mar, 25 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Have you seen this?

Lex Friedman is an AI researcher at MIT. His topics of research include artificial intelligence, autonomous vehicles, human-robot interaction and machine learning. He has a podcast where he did a full on interview with Commander Fravor.

I REALLY recommend this interview, because the whole first half is really more about Fravors technical background. They also discuss the equipment used to record, and talk about why theories attempting to prove the notions that the craft operated within our means to be false.
Tell me the time index where they rule out a proton particle beam and I'll watch that part, otherwise it's doesn't debunk our capability to make a tictac that can fly circles around planes..

In addition to that podcast. Theres ANOTHER video, of an ACTUAL FLIR technician explaining how the camera works, in DETAIL, and explains that Fravors claims are 100% legit.

The man who made those videos doesn't understand what is going on with the ATFLIR system, he said he's never worked on them, not a good source of information. This is his own comment on that video:

"I've never worked on ATFLIRs, so how would I know for sure?At least find someone who knows the ATFLIR system.

Then he talks about Jeremy Corbell interviewing someone else who knows the ATFLIR system, but Jeremy Corbell distorts everything he touches, and I've seen zero evidence that Jeremy Corbell or Dave Falch even understand Mick West's explanation of what is going on with the ATFLIR system, so Falch never debunks West's explanation. How can he? He doesn't understand it and he's not even familiar with the ATFLIR system.

Lastly, we dont have access to the radar data, but its been confirmed that on MULTIPLE occasions these craft have gone from 80,000ft to sea level in 1 second. NUMEROUS TIMES.
On radar? Has anybody seen that or better yet got on video, or are you just talking about some radar reading? Radars can be glitchy, radars can be spoofed by electronic or other means, so an unconfirmed radar reading is not exactly proof of anything, it's not even really good evidence with zero confirmation, and we don't even have the radar evidence at all, and if you're talking about Kevin Day, I wouldn't say he's the most reliable source of information. He and Fravor have some major differences in their stories.

People are also forgetting that Fravor isnt the only pilot who came forward and interviewed, and the 2004 incident isnt the only one we have on record. We have the 3 pilots from 2014 off the coast of South Carolina whos story is actually much more wild than Fravors even.
A million eyewitnesses seeing UFOs still wouldn't be scientific proof of what they are. There's no scientific evidence here of aliens. There's scientific proof of huge misperceptions of the three UFO videos released by the pentagon, not that we know what the UFOs are, but we know people such as qualified pilots including David Fravor, Chad Underwood and others don't know what the hell they are looking at when they say the Tic Tac video has incredible acceleration at the end, it doesn't accelerate at all!

Where's any real scientific evidence? If there is any, it's not been made public and none of what you're posting here qualifies.

edit on 2021325 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 26 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Thankyou.

top topics

join