It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Pork, our lumber, our concrete and now our WOMBS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Quite sad considering all of the orphans in China.

Most of them are put to work at an early age, are sent to monasteries, or end up on the streets.

I have seen a lot of things that go on in China first hand and it is NOT a society that we want to emulate.

These will be wealthy families that are doing this and in China wealth =CCP

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
This should start many of you asking the important question: "Are you sure China has all those people?"

There's an old Chinese proverb that says, "if you can't beat your enemy, then you can just breed them out."

From the sudden panic of of the covid and the mysterious burning off all those bodies, to the reports of many cities being completely empty, I think we should start to ask if China is as populated as they say they are.

Oh why would China lie about something like that? Well the only reseaon they have any say at the UN is because of their claim that they are the most populated country in the world. Has it ever been verified by any other source than China? What happens if the truth about China's population comes out?

Chine just recently got it's butt handed to them by India, and the reports that come out from that engagement talked about how the Chinese fled using rebar weapons with concrete on them like some kind of war hammer. The weapons that were recovered were missing parts or only had a few rounds. That to me is the important part here, that they only had a few rounds. In the dying days of the Russian Empire under the last Czar the military was only issues a few rounds to use during the Great War. It looks to me that China is nearing it's exist from the world stage, and it's lack of population is just a small part of the problem.

So a few weeks ago a Chinese Birthing House here in town burnt to the ground. The people who "owned" the house had said that the Chinese Birthing House was only nasty rumors that were being spread by "Qanon People". Except it was a well known fact by people in the neighborhood that the house was full of Chinese women that despite the bans and the lockdowns, still were able to come and go into this country as they please. They would show up pregnant, and leave a few weeks later with a baby. The CBP were closing in on them for some reason, and the next thing you know the house was burnt down with new owners that nobody in the neighborhood ever saw before despite they new owners claiming to have lived in the house for years.

China can't beat the US in a fight since it doesn't have the amount of people that they claim, their military is at it's weakest it's ever been, so their only recourse is to try and make as many babies that are duel citizenship kids to try and exploit their why to victory. It won't work, and by taking this action China has only exposed how weak it really is.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Unfortunately, it gets far worse.

Scientists in Melbourne have made a major scientific breakthrough in the field of embryology after creating a human embryo without an egg or sperm, leading to serious ethical questions.

Researchers were able to develop artificial human embryos with ordinary human skin cells which were reprogrammed to imitate the first few days of life.

The discovery was made by accident and researchers from Monash University have taken pains to say they have not created life.
Sky news
Made by accident my arse. Grow your own genetically engineered children. How wonderful.🙄

If the globalist parasitic dictators are so interested in depopulation why would this be promoted? To replace the population with dumb down obedient androgynous slaves. Welcome to the new normal? No thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ew. Ima go throw up.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What kind of sickness is this?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
But when you say "our wombs" is that supposed to imply that America somehow "owns" the wombs of all its women? Odd phrasing, that.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Maybe if we fixed the anchor baby loophole we'd not have that problem.

You can't tell me we're hard up for excess population

Oh they are definitely hard up for excess population.
Just not a white one that asks questions.
Just peruse Netflix. You can hardly find anything new that isn't a white girl with a black boyfriend in every lead role.
Social engineers are pushing for the destruction of the family unit and white people in general.
This is globo-corporate/gov/Zionist psychological warfare.

Don't forget to social distance while they do it.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
But when you say "our wombs" is that supposed to imply that America somehow "owns" the wombs of all its women? Odd phrasing, that.

I'm not going to mince words. I think American women that have Chinese babies (for surrogacy) are traitors.

I am ethnically part Asian, but I am 100% American.
I am not ashamed to say 100% of me is American, including my womb.

If a woman wants to have Chinese babies so badly for money, they should go do it in China, period.
edit on 23-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Mental Shaolin Kung Fu is required to wrap your head around the zillion inconsistencies of the leftist mind...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Gee, I sure hope the Google-backed dog torturers don't invade us someday.
They could potentially take over our gov, maybe even our white House.
That would be bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Congress long ago abdicated its obligation to create and enforce a sensible immigration and naturalization policy that benefits Americans and America.

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization,
indeed.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I'm not going to mince words. I think American women that have Chinese babies (for surrogacy) are traitors.

I am ethnically part Asian, but I am 100% American.
I am not ashamed to say 100% of me is American, including my womb.

If a woman wants to have Chinese babies so badly for money, they should go do it in China, period.

It's weird how the way other women choose to use their own wombs bothers you so much.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's weird how the way other women choose to use their own wombs bothers you so much.

People can do whatever they want with their wombs, but when they expect me to pay for these anchor/surrogate children that's another story.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

People can do whatever they want with their wombs, but when they expect me to pay for these anchor/surrogate children that's another story.

You just said anchor baby is a different issue on page 1 and also, why would you be paying for anything?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You just said anchor baby is a different issue on page 1 and also, why would you be paying for anything?

There is only one reason they are having Americans as their surrogates. It’s so their children can have full citizenships and benefits.
People understand that issue with anchor babies, which is why I used it. Unlike anchor babies these babies have a much more firm legal standing as citizens.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ah your future national born citizen is in the making.
No question about the birth place or certificate.
Chinese/American president incoming.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

There is only one reason they are having Americans as their surrogates. It’s so their children can have full citizenships and benefits.

So does every other child born in the US but you are not complaining about having to pay for them.

People understand that issue with anchor babies, which is why I used it. Unlike anchor babies these babies have a much more firm legal standing as citizens.

But you didn't "use" it, you said it was different.

Anchor baby is a different issue, it is the actual biological mother giving birth in this country.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

So does every other child born in the US but you are not complaining about having to pay for them.

But you didn't "use" it, you said it was different.

Anchor baby is a different issue, it is the actual biological mother giving birth in this country.

Every other child in the US doesn’t high tail it out of the country.

Did the parents use any of the money left over from buying stuff to pay medical bills or did the American tax payer do that?

So wrong on so many levels.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
Every other child in the US doesn’t high tail it out of the country.

Which would make it even less likely that US citizens would have to pay for anything, in regards to that child.

Did the parents use any of the money left over from buying stuff to pay medical bills or did the American tax payer do that?

Doubt these procedures are done at public facilities and why would foreign parents be eligible for this type of procedure at no cost even if it was?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Depends who the parents are considered to be.

edit on 3 23 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 23 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join