It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Pork, our lumber, our concrete and now our WOMBS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes you read that right, the Chinese are now using up all our wombs..
Ok maybe not all of them, but the rich are using them alright...

www.usatoday.com...

I was reading this story:

BOISE, Idaho — A Chinese couple has been prevented by coronavirus health restrictions from traveling to the U.S. to take custody of their newborn child, who remains with her surrogate mother in Idaho.

I thought wow, that’s odd, a country of a BILLION people, why are they coming to the US for a surrogate.
Well, remember back when we had that ol’ anchor baby situation? Well many citizens weren’t too happy with that loophole, so what have the Chinese (and some other countries) done? They found another loophole, a better one....surrogacy... There is no question of birthright, the baby is actually born to an American citizen.. It doesn’t matter if they are later given to their rightful biological parents from another country...Yes I looked it up. How deviously brilliant, and sick.

edit on 23-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Maybe if we fixed the anchor baby loophole we'd not have that problem.

You can't tell me we're hard up for excess population

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

. Meanwhile, China — the world's most populous country, with a growing wealthy elite and where some doctors believe infertility is more common than in the U.S. — lifted its decades-long one-child policy. The result is a soaring Chinese demand for U.S. surrogacy services, one that is flourishing particularly in California, with its culturally friendly enclaves, excellent physicians and favorable state laws that regard IPs as a baby's legal parents even before birth, if proper court documents are filed. "We have more legal firepower in terms of the statue and case law than anywhere else," says Lesa Slaughter of The Fertility Law Firm in Woodland Hills, whose own twins were born via surrogate.

This should be illegal!

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

Anchor baby is a different issue, it is the actual biological mother giving birth in this country.
Surrogacy is the biological embryo in an American citizen..
The parents (usually Chinese) Now have a child that is an American Citizen, and can probably come and go
Between the two countries.. hmm don’t see how that could be a problem...

As you can see things get a lot more complicated..
edit on 23-3-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Lemme get this straight.

Our greatest nuclear and economic foe is having American women birth the next generation of Chinese?

What could be wrong here?

Why not just adopt? Lessen the attrition rate when we go toe-to-toe in the next 5-10 years...

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Dastardly Chinese. In about 50 years they’ll have enough surrogates for a standing army.

Someone please save us.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Our greatest nuclear and economic foe is having American women birth the next generation of Chinese?

Pretty much sums it up except they aren't Chinese, they are Chinese/American...you missed that little part.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

* Frantically scours mind for hilarious 'Egg Roll' play on words*

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: slatesteam

Pretty much sums it up except they aren't Chinese, they are Chinese/American...you missed that little part.
Ahem. Much dishonor to ATS I bring.

“Wouldn’t say I’m missing it Bob”

But Thank you all the same

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

We?

The Federal Reserve always needs more taxpayers to pay off the debt. The military always needs more cannon fodder for the wars against countries that don't submit to the Rothschild controlled central banks. Corporations need an excess labor pool to keep wages low.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Two for the price of one if you go with new “Twinsies” plan between 4-7 at your local fertility clinic?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

We?

The Federal Reserve always needs more taxpayers to pay off the debt. The military always needs more cannon fodder for the wars against countries that don't submit to the Rothschild controlled central banks. Corporations need an excess labor pool to keep wages low.
We indeed. I starred ya buuuut.

You think these dual-citizenship Hapas are gonna fight for country of birth or ma and pa and the homeland?

Edit: why am I thinking of the King’s practice of “prima nocta” in Braveheart?
edit on 23-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

The Federal Reserve always needs more taxpayers to pay off the debt.

If you think they are coming here to be taxpayers you are pretty funny.

Here's what is most likely to happen. These kids will probably live in China in their youth. They may
come back to the US for college while living at a relatives house. They will then probably go back to China.
They will amass a fortune there. They will come back to the US and apply for benefits for not having income, and/or retirement care.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Two for the price of one if you go with new “Twinsies” plan between 4-7 at your local fertility clinic?

These anchor babies would truly be 'Egg-fooled young'.
edit on 23-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow

You guys really need to tune-out for a bit. Go outside. Play. Enjoy the sun. Stay away from the internet

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Wow

You guys really need to tune-out for a bit. Go outside. Play. Enjoy the sun. Stay away from the internet

Why’s that?

Are you refuting this? Truth hurts? What gives?

I mean I miss ol Bigfoot here too, but this what we got in this installment of “Selling Out America”.

So what ya got?

Have an egg-roll for me yo

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Wow

We can go to the beach and stick our head in the sand ya?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The result is a soaring Chinese demand for U.S. surrogacy services, one that is flourishing particularly in California, with its culturally friendly enclaves, excellent physicians and favorable state laws that regard IPs as a baby's legal parents even before birth

That almost sounds like California is recognizing a baby as a baby prior to birth, but that cannot be considering they uplift the ideology of abortion being a woman's choice because a baby doesn't even exist as a baby until it is born.

This is the crap in this #hole of a nation that makes me rage... there is zero consistency in the law and the rationale behind the law. It's just a series of conveniences and any inconvenient argument ends up being blasted down with some manner of bullcrap accusation of racism, misogyny, or other slag rendered from whole cloth.

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, I guess the good news is that China still see’s the value of being an American Citizen and don’t own us outright yet ! I wonder if this is happening in other Countries too ?

posted on Mar, 23 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Wow

Can't, Chinese virus is out there. Soon they will be under your bed!

Wait... where have I heard that before?
edit on 23-3-2021 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3 >>

join