It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Vaccine Triggering A Cytokine Storm In Some People?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: butcherguy

So then it makes the flu way more lethel to people.

So as the vaccine rolls out this summer, what is going to happen in the flu season of 2022?

It's an ingenious way to cull the population because people would be dying almost a year latter and it won't initially be blamed on any vaccine.
But it's triggering early in some people almost like an allergic reaction because everybody is different.

Oh !
Did you hear about the terrible Covid-22™ outbreak ?
Awful how so many have gotten ill, and died.
At least Big-Pharma™ was ready this time, with another brand-new, 'life-saving' vax !!!

Thank God they have perfected their business model, and it's only normal that we let them experiment on us, for all the good they have done for humanity.
Sure it's rough getting 12 vax jabs every year, but we MUST do it !!
For the children !!

It's not so bad being owned by NWO.
We get pudding every second Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

This concerns me. I have suffered cytokine storms but not in my lungs. Right now my misery is stable to a degree. Id hate to go back to how it was in 2019

Last year, I was tentatively diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome. No test or anything, and I was told that GBS is "benign" and to just rest.

I suspect it was a more general cytokine storm event. Ive been hearing a lot of similar reports, particularly if we examine the distinction between SARS-CoV-2 and covid (even "experts" have begun conflating the two).

Its very difficult to actually look into, particularly because a cytokine storm can manifest in such a vast number of ways. In some respects, its not a useful diagnosis.. if treatment wasnt nearly the same across the board. But, I think we have been seeing an uptick in detrimental auto-immune reactions in general. Notably, viral infections are thought to occasionally cause auto-immune disorders themselves.. though in my case there was no identifiable cause, no attempts at treatment, and pretty much blanket dismissal without a covid diagnosis. Perhaps a bit ironic given the tests and very questionable data integrity.

Adding another factor into the mix, like these injections, may not be wise. Particularly if there is more going on than one specific disease that is caused by one specific pathogen.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I’ll roll the dice with COVID, I’m not going to take the vaccine.

Perfect thinking.

It's a corona virus. Might be contagious as Hell, but it's less lethal than influenza.

Do you know what's in that vaccine (not a vaccine)? I know I don't. All I can see is it's a little vial of liquid. Anything could be in there.

And _why_ are 'they' so damned insistent we all take it? Again ... corona family. I don't remember anyone getting buckwild and forcing everyone to take the flu vaccine when 80,000 people died and tens of millions wound up in hospitals.

And ... it's pretty damned obvious not everyone is getting the same 'cure'. The pokes from different companies are different formulas. Yet, there you have a bunch of dumbasses standing in line because: Fear.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Y'all dont even know what the hell you are talking about....Cytokine Storm is a misnomer....its a weaponized intentional misdirect.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Its not really a misnomer though. Inflammation is a real threat. Mine is mostly in apocrine tissue, but i could imagine if i saw that inflammation in my lungs i'd be in deep dook. Sometimes my leg will swell to twice its size. When this kind of stuff happens, it happens so quickly that fluid is sucked out of my body leading to dehydration. This, along with the mental haze caused by the cytokines themselves, makes it where i really cannot even care for my own basic needs until i get it back under control.

about 14 months ago it almost shut my kidneys down. So now i have a nephrologist on my treatment team too.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hmmm. Not racism, maybe just that blacks are more intelligent when assessing a brand new vaccine without testing for long term side effects? They are used to being leary of what greedy white people create and push as science when in fact, there is no evidence of safety as related to long term side effects because no testing has been done to create the evidence of it..

www.yahoo.com...
edit on 16-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Its not really a misnomer though. Inflammation is a real threat. Mine is mostly in apocrine tissue, but i could imagine if i saw that inflammation in my lungs i'd be in deep dook. Sometimes my leg will swell to twice its size. When this kind of stuff happens, it happens so quickly that fluid is sucked out of my body leading to dehydration. This, along with the mental haze caused by the cytokines themselves, makes it where i really cannot even care for my own basic needs until i get it back under control.

about 14 months ago it almost shut my kidneys down. So now i have a nephrologist on my treatment team too.

I am an Abductee and as with MILLIONS OF US...I suffer from mysterious Auto-Immune issues....I understand inflammation a little bit....yup its BadMedicine all right.

The act of the body initiating inflammation is triggered by things....with covid-cold references to the cytokine storm are being utilized incorrectly....in this way....the very understanding of whats being called a cytokine storm is a misnomer or a lie....there is no such thing as a cytokine storm....yes there is an action in our body we are calling a "cytokine storm" but its being mis-named and mis-represented.

Its exactly like The Great Virus Lie.

If you do your research and stick to the SCIENCE...you learn a virus is an imaginary guestimate....a "virus" is a COMPUTER MODEL.....no one has ever identified nor isolated a "virus".......however....the actions of VIRAL SIZED pollutants in our body have been hi-jacked and weaponized .....and named a "virus"......same with a so-called cytokine storm its just pure BS and its not accidental its weaponized verbiage and concepts.....the cause of the so-called cytokine storm is what they are trying to hide from us all...the cause of so-called covid-cold and so-called cytokine storms and so-called cancer.....is one in the same......always has been and always will be, a cytokine storm is really just a CASCADE EFFECT.....and they dont want you to learn about ---- exactly what is cascading where---- in your body.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fingle

Given the critical, but largely neglected, role of natural immunity in our immune defense against Covid19 and CoV in general, it is vital that
i) asap the feasibility of a rapid diagnostc fngerprick test that reliable detects the presence of Sspecifc Abs in the blood is investgated. As such Ag-specifc Abs can outcompete natural
antbodies (sIgM) for binding to Covid-19, a such rapid diagnostc assay could be instrumental in
enabling variant-nonspecifc innate immunity in healthy individuals (see previous communicaton
on LinkedIn). It has been documented that S-specifc Abs in asymptomatcally infected subjects
are short-lived and are no longer detectable 8 weeks afer infecton. It may well be that a few
weeks afer infecton, their interference with Nabs becomes negligible. Knowing they are
(sufciently) seronegatve would allow healthy people to get back to a normal life, despite the
pandemic. It would merely require them to self-test on a regular basis, especially afer contact
with potental asymptomatc carriers (including vaccine recipients). Normal exposure would
allow them to train their innate immune system and hence, to keep it in excellent shape. As
already mentoned on several occasions, our innate immune system is capable of eliminatng
Covid-19, including all its highly infectous variants.
ii) asap monoclonal therapeutc Nab is developed to protect all vulnerable people (i.e., all people
with weak innate immunity [e.g., nonvaccinated elderly] or the innate immunity of whom is
being bypassed by S-specifc antbodies of low afnity [e.g., asymptomatcally infected subjects
or those who only got a single shot of a 2-dose vaccine]).
This approach would have several benefts in comparison to monoclonal conventonal
antbodies: (i) NAb would be cost-efcient as they could be directly isolated from donor
volunteers which would leave the immunisaton of mice and other laboratory animals
unnecessary. (ii) NAb have been demonstrated to be oligo-specifc, so by binding to multple
antgens a single therapeutc NAb could be applied in the treatment of multple diseases. (iii)
NAb that have been investgated so far did not show to bind to healthy tssue or natve forms of
their target antgens, suggestng less therapeutc side efects. Many individuals possess
antbodies directed against common epitopes in highly mutatng viral infectons, like infuenza
and HIV.
“These, so-called “broadly neutralizing antbodies” share some characteristcs with NAb (20,
21). Antbodies binding previous versions of the viral strain consist of about 0.01% of the
antbodies raised afer infecton or vaccinaton and react with all variants of the virus and
thus appear to be mult-specifc. Such antbodies might consttute passive vaccines against
non-mutable common structures in otherwise highly mutatng viruses. Since their inital
discovery early 1960s, NAb were found in every vertebrate species investgated: mammals
(2), birds (32, 33), fsh (34, 35), and reptles (36). Nevertheless, NAb have been regarded as
contradictve with established immunological dogmas, but gradually receive more atenton
in main stream immunology.”
Please do read about natural Abs (IgM) en Covid-19. You’ll fnd the references under Topic 1: Natural
antbodies (B-1A cells, sIgM, natural Abs & innate immunity to CoV and Covid-19) in my previous
document.
Author: Geert Vanden Bossche, DVM, PhD (March 16, 2021)
www.linkedin.com/in/geertvandenbossche - www.geertvandenbossche.org

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
www.unboundmedicine.com... _19_via_Autoimmunity_

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Those that are vaccinated will self create a fast fall-off rate resulting in stronger strains for those not vaccinated most but not all immune systems should be able to cope as long as reasonably healthy although it will eventually destroy the host as the HIV vaccine will by its operating system produce HIV human immunodeficiency virus linked in with coronavirus to enable the seasonal spread capability.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Then everybody can blame each other for the spread and a high number of deaths that will go off the scale of what has been previously seen as the vaccinated will encounter live virus then the vaccinated and unvaccinated debate will begin bringing everybody into opposition..................

posted on Mar, 17 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It's what they have chosen to call it, and it's very bad for the human body.
Can it be related to and connected to other serious aliments; sure.
But a classification debate isn't helpful to this topic, it muddies the waters of what we are trying to discuss here.

Please see this short article
New Scientist Article

Of note:

In 2006, six healthy young men were left in intensive care with multiple organ failure as a result of an out-of-control cytokine immune response during a preclinical trial of a new kind of drug. This reaction happened just 90 minutes after receiving a dose of the drug.

Prolonged phase three trials are supposed to stop this type of thing from happening to the majority of people, these vaccines were rushed to market under a lot of pressure.
edit on 17-3-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It takes some time for the corona protein to be produced. So it wouldn't explain the almost instant collapse of some Individuals. You have synthetic RNA reacting. Probably effects everyone differently.

Body attacks itself to rid itself of the threat.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

It's what they have chosen to call it, and it's very bad for the human body.
Can it be related to and connected to other serious aliments; sure.
But a classification debate isn't helpful to this topic, it muddies the waters of what we are trying to discuss here.

Please see this short article
New Scientist Article

Of note:

In 2006, six healthy young men were left in intensive care with multiple organ failure as a result of an out-of-control cytokine immune response during a preclinical trial of a new kind of drug. This reaction happened just 90 minutes after receiving a dose of the drug.

Prolonged phase three trials are supposed to stop this type of thing from happening to the majority of people, these vaccines were rushed to market under a lot of pressure.

It adds....it doesnt take away from the conversation....there are not many things that can cause and support cascade type actions on the level of the one we are calling a cytokine storm.

I am not arguing the reality nor process of the so-called cytokine storm....its clearly happening....I am saying that you are wearing blinders when seeking causality....more than one thing can trigger this reaction....some are rare or intentionally catalysed or triggered by weaponized medical interventions and some are very common and suppressed.

We want to focus on the Big Fish not the little outliers....and the linked example although relevant represents those few inconsequential outliers.

Please carry on I dont want to draw you away from your directives.

edit on 18-3-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Nearly 25 million people vaccinated in the UK using both the MRNA and the AV version between them. Zero reports of the above problem.

Zero reports from Israel as far as I know as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Cascade effect also describes other events such as ketoacidosis.

You are a level off on taxonomy. A cytokine storm is a type of cascade. But they arent mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 18 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Cascade effect also describes other events such as ketoacidosis.

You are a level off on taxonomy. A cytokine storm is a type of cascade. But they arent mutually exclusive.

My point remains the same.

Ketoacidosis is a symptom not a disease.

Ketoacidosis is a predictive methodology for preventing cascade effects like we are discussing....Ketoacidosis is a PRECURSOR.

I understand there are pre-existing names and verbiage connected to these bodly events...ok...but I also know they are weaponized and we need to decipher them and discard what has been planted intentionally to confuse or mislead us even in the smallest most minute manner.

posted on Mar, 19 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

www.thebernician.net...

Used in UK to sterilize PCR test and more

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.thebernician.net...

www.archyde.com... poRct6ySfq9ppimJoWHi6bA1yt3qG95tgBs

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Nearly 25 million people vaccinated in the UK using both the MRNA and the AV version between them. Zero reports of the above problem.

Zero reports from Israel as far as I know as well.

Yeah. But it could happen. I suppose.

Got my first Moderna blast today. I'm of "a certain age" and am a cancer survivor of 30+ years (I fine with calling it cured), other than that not at particularly high risk from COVID but glad to have the option. Seem to be strong indications that it reduces transmission, as was expected but not determined by the clinical trials.

edit on 3/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join