It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. Trump is Why You Are Getting a 1,400 Dollar Bank Deposit.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: carewemust

Bernie was pushing for $2000 long before Trump. So when are you going to make a thread thanking him?

It was in the works, but when he deepthroated hillary then swallowed, I felt disgusted, you didnt?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Bernie was pushing for $2000 long before Trump. So when are you going to make a thread thanking him?

It was in the works, but when he deepthroated hillary then swallowed, I felt disgusted, you didnt?

Still a better love story than Twilight

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You didn't like the sparkles?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Former President Donald J. Trump is Why You Are Getting a 1,400 Dollar Bank Deposit

This is fake news

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Whenever I see some of you post I think of this...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Whenever I see some of you post I think of this...

You must be talking about the cursing and name calling, unless that's not aggressive feelings

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Former President Donald J. Trump is Why You Are Getting a 1,400 Dollar Bank Deposit

This is fake news

My 4200 already pending in bank. Thanks to Trump. Thanks Trump!

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: TzarChasm

This is fake news

My 4200 already pending in bank. Thanks to Trump. Thanks Trump!

Trump doesn't sign those papers anymore, so probably not. But you can still donate to his administration if you don't want Biden's money.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
What a joke OP. Not ONE Republican voted for this and people are supposed to thank TRUMP for this? Why is this not in the HOAX bin???

What does Trump have to do with the current crop of Republicans? Those azzholes alienated him in favor of Joe Biden.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Who got their stimulus $$$ this weekend?

Biden said billions of dollars went out Friday night!

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I'll go along with the you wouldn't be getting the $1400 had it not been from Trumps rhetoric. After all the $2000 number was Trump's suggestion and then Biden somehow latched on to it perhaps to carry some Trumpy magic his way. (persuade a few lawmakers to go along and perhaps a couple voters - because it was Trumps idea)

Remember Trump went out of his way to put his name on those prior checks because he wanted to create the illusion that it actually came from Trump in order to get the recipients support in some manner - name recognition (Trumps lifelong game) perhaps to help him get re-elected.

Do I believe that Trump seriously thought the $2000 was realistic - nope. He was hoping the mirror suggestion of getting $2000 would help him at the voting booth though and that's where it ends.

Biden did the all work of getting everyone the $1400, and beyond Trumps original suggestion that's where Trumps support was ended and forgotten with his election loss.

Unfortunately Biden included the $1400 payments probably for the same reason Trump suggested it, to get the peoples support. Biden desperately wants more support, not that he didn't have enough to win the votes, but he wants to end the level of division created by Trump and at least bring a few his way. He knows the division and hatred against him by some Trumpy's is severe and he knows it's going to hurt him if it doesn't turn it around a bit.

Since it didn't help Trump at the voting booth, Trump would rather nobody gets the $1400 checks at this point. Yeah, it was his suggestion, but no he doesn't give a rats ass at this point. Should we thank him and does it really matter, probably not.

But, hey if you want to thank Trump - send him your check so he can keep snorting that gold dust the rest of his life along with lobster tails for breakfast and young ho's peeing on him to wake him up in the morning.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

As pointed out in the O.P., President Trump demanded the $1,200 be raised to $2,000

AFTER HE WAS ALREADY REJECTED

By the American People.

(Actually he wasn't, but that's another thread)

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the fact is, most major economists have been pleading for this for months in order to protect and re-start the economy.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Trump's dilly-dallying about responding quickly and decisively when the whole mess started did have a lot to do with damaging the economy for working folks, so I suppose he is largely responsible for the need to give people stimulus money. If he had a plan, or even simply followed the one Obama already developed, then it might not have even been necessary.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
OP is lying as usual. Dems are the reason. Get over it and move on. Donnie is irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Without Trump mentioning it, people would have never had it on their mind and therefore the government wouldn't have done anything for the people.

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Duplicate
edit on 14-3-2021 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's been a year and people still forgot about all the things trump did that the Dems criticized such as closing borders to china the same week Dems were saying go out and party? Smh.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Without Trump mentioning it, people would have never had it on their mind and therefore the government wouldn't have done anything for the people.

You're on the right track. If President Trump had not asked Pelosi/McConnell to make the stimulus amount $2,000 in early December. We would only be getting $600 now, because $600 of the $1200 was sent out in late December.

But as it stands, $600 of Trumps $2,000 was sent out in late December, leaving $1400 remaining to be sent.

Joe Biden first said in January, after the $600 had already been paid, that he wanted to send Americans $2,000. But his mind is shot, so who knows what he was trying to say.

posted on Mar, 16 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

When inflation catches up...........

That has begun already. See the gas prices lately? Energy inflation leads and everything else follows.

By the way, People are angry at WELLS FARGO and CHASE banks for holding on to the Stimulus money for a few days before transmitting it to customer accounts.

Source: www.entrepreneur.com...

Maybe they will be withholding some of it to pay back taxes, child support, and other money owed by specific customers of those banks. Something similar happened in April 2020 with the $1,200 stimulus, I recall.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join