It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former President Donald J. Trump is Why You Are Getting a 1,400 Dollar Bank Deposit.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Wrong. President Biden and Congressional Democrats are why you are getting $1400. Who the heck are you kidding?

C'mon guys. Again. Deny ignorance.

the OP brought links, you brought feelz. Go home, yer drunk.

He is just another example of Leftists denying reality in the face of facts.

The facts are visible in the OP. Early January of this year, the american rescue plan changed hands and the current administration is largely responsible for the implementation of those services.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Stop cheerleading #ty policy and demand the reopening of the economy.

I don't know about you, but that stimulus money is going straight to hard asset investment.

Anything less, considering the level of hyperinflation we're going to experience, would be effing stupid.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: network dude

Wrong. President Biden and Congressional Democrats are why you are getting $1400. Who the heck are you kidding?

the OP brought links, you brought feelz. Go home, yer drunk.

He is just another example of Leftists denying reality in the face of facts.

The facts are visible in the OP. Early January of this year, the american rescue plan changed hands and the current administration is largely responsible for the implementation of those services.

You’ll believe anything they tell you.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BUY BITCOIN AND SILVER. Save yourself.

Can't eat digital money or silver.
If the crash is as bad as people say then having these things will not save you.
You think I'm going to trade you any of my food for silver or bitcoins? Hell no.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I just read that this stimulus they just passed isn't the same kind that trump did in the past. It isn't protected. So we all know no more American first under the pos Biden.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Wasn't there a huge hassle about your money, and it was a fight between Reps (who voted AGAINST it) and Dems (who voted pro)?

So.. Money good, regardless who gave it to you, and in the end it all comes back to Diaper-Donnie? Nope. The Reps voted AGAINST it.

Do not forget that the REPUBLICAN party did not want you to get help.

Trump wanted to give people $2,000.00 and was crapped on by the RINO's we're all hoping to get rid of and replace. Did you not read the thread before you posted negatively about Trump? FTR, I don't think we should get anything, the economy would be better and quickly stimulated if the lockdowns were lifted. What good is a stimulus if the country is still locked down, those shutdown businesses aren't going to get any revenue incoming.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

I just read that this stimulus they just passed isn't the same kind that trump did in the past. It isn't protected. So we all know no more American first under the pos Biden.

www.cnbc.com...

Yeah I just saw that story on another website.
The Dems have never been America first and never will be.
They don’t give a rat’s ass about the American people and Biden certainly hasn’t in his 47 years of uselessness in office.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So who do you think wrote the bill?

And who ended up voting it in?

And why wasn't it done while trump was in office?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

In general, there are three kinds of unpaid debts that can be satisfied via garnishment: unpaid IRS tax debt, other government debt or private debt, according to Tax Foundation Senior Policy Analyst Garrett Watson.

The $1,400 payments would be protected from outstanding tax debt or debt collected by governments including child-support offsets, Watson said. However, stimulus payments are not protected from collection for private debts.

Well that's disappointing, for people with a history of making bad financial decisions.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You've got that right. I stockpiled lead. With the right type of lead, I can get gold, silver or food if it hits the fan.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

In general, there are three kinds of unpaid debts that can be satisfied via garnishment: unpaid IRS tax debt, other government debt or private debt, according to Tax Foundation Senior Policy Analyst Garrett Watson.

The $1,400 payments would be protected from outstanding tax debt or debt collected by governments including child-support offsets, Watson said. However, stimulus payments are not protected from collection for private debts.

Well that's disappointing, for people with a history of making bad financial decisions.

OR maybe for people that lost their livelihoods because of the “Plandemic” and are struggling to make ends meet?
You are quick to make assumptions.
This tells me that the Biden administration doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the people that have been impacted.
It was used by the Dems to steal an election and now that they have succeeded, the people can F off.
edit on 12-3-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The current administration did nothing but pass a bill filled with bail outs to their friends in multiple states. The vote during 45's tenure was against pork filled spending.

1.9 billion should have gone to US citizens if it was a bailout. The Fed is not a bank for states unless the Dems are in charge.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You've got that right. I stockpiled lead. With the right type of lead, I can get gold, silver or food if it hits the fan.

Thing is if you go in with that attitude, sooner or later you come across somebody whose faster, meaner, or has more friends than you do, and then you're going to get a whole lot more lead.

The number one rule of survival is to make things so that you only ever need lead to protect what you already have, not to take it from other people.

When TSHTF you want to be the person who can hunker down until its all over, not the person who runs around playing the Purge.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

OR maybe for people that lost their livelihoods because of the “Plandemic” and are struggling to make ends meet?
You are quick to make assumptions.
This tells me that the Biden administration doesn’t give a rat’s ass about the people that have been impacted.
It was used by the Dems to steal an election and now that they have succeeded, the people can F off.

Everybody I know who wants to work is steadily employed. And none of that changes the fact that the American rescue plan was implemented without the help of Mr Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Were it not for President Trump, the checks would be $600 this time. Not $1,400.

Who requested $2,000 for every American???

Pelosi? Nope.

McConnell? Hell No.

TRUMP? YES SIR!

Here's your proof: www.reuters.com...

Deny ignorance..

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Ohhhh snap! I am buying that!

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Wasn't there a huge hassle about your money, and it was a fight between Reps (who voted AGAINST it) and Dems (who voted pro)?

So.. Money good, regardless who gave it to you, and in the end it all comes back to Diaper-Donnie? Nope. The Reps voted AGAINST it.

Do not forget that the REPUBLICAN party did not want you to get help.

pssst Both Parties hate the people.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
But tell me that fantasy again, about how one side cares.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Bernie was pushing for $2000 long before Trump. So when are you going to make a thread thanking him?

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What a joke OP. Not ONE Republican voted for this and people are supposed to thank TRUMP for this? Why is this not in the HOAX bin???

Oh I got it now. Trump screwed-up his handling of COVID sooo badly that if it weren't for him we likely wouldn't NEED another stimulus. Ok, I see it now.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join