It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elephant In The Room: Globalism

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Something something CCP controls the NBA.

NBA first major American “institution” to declare they were shutting it all down to due to Covid.

Why not DHS, Dept of Ed, CDC or so on?

I dunno either but it struck me as odd the dominoes fell after taking cues from a professional sports association....

CCP also had a kerfuffle with NBA execs last year over advertising and game viewing distribution

“Don’t bite the hand that feeds you”

“It’s all connected”

edit on 7-3-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Glad to see the OP and a group of smarties discussing... well, anything, really. Also, weird to listen and agree with the actor who embodied some unpleasant meta qualities a couple decades ago.

But is globalism the "elephant in the room," or the room itself?

It may be reduced to "agency." The vast majority of individuals don't have it, thanks to numbers and tech.

My view parallels Peeple's in that smaller communities under a loose, distant, usually unobtrusive authority seems most suited to human happiness.

However, control freaks be freakin' and with today's tech, limited living space and sheer numbers, human agency is greatly concentrated. A few will decide who's happy and why. Anyone frequently at odds with the mainstream and believing that individualism is "good" has a low likelihood of liking the resultant terrarium.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Did you know that Gut backwards : is tuG ?

Maybe elephants don't like being in rooms so much ?
Perhaps that's why we notice that Stompy wants to get the heck out-of our human spaces ?

But it wasn't us simple folks that put him in the room.
It was them stinkin' Technocrats™ !

They believe, and promote their rotten ' Stakeholder Capitalism™ '.
They don't believe in us useless steak-eaters.
It seems as though we bother them.
We bug them.
By our very nature : we bug them.

Their vision for the future seems to entail them : the ' Stakeholders™ ', and their ' Stakeholder™ ' buddies, making all of the decisions in global governance, with no concern for the little folks in general.

Us silly hairless apes can see that globalism is the next step in our collective societal evolution, we feel it.
But they're taking advantage of that, and those deceiving rat-bastards hide their self-serving Machiavelic plans, behind feigned concern ,filthy philanthropism, and downright deceit.

None of the stupid stuff we argue about is important.
We are so easily distracted : it's ridiculous.

So when do we start our own union of global citizens ?
Would it not be infiltrated, and steered astray before it even got off the the ground ?
Like the Vietnam-era anti-war movement, and the Occupy movement were ?
Usurped before they gain too much momentum, by any dirty method, with nothing out-of the question.

They don't care for us, and they never have.
In their eyes : we are livestock, or resources, to be exploited.
Used-up, and discarded.
Yeah : cold like that.
Bastards...

#FreeStompy

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Opposing globalization is like opposing a snow storm. You can oppose it all you want, it isn’t going to stop it from happening. Globalization is the natural evolution of our globally connected worldwide society. It isn’t some thing that’s on it’s way either, it’s been reality for the better part of a century at this point.

This isn’t a “new normal” it’s just how things are. And have been. Denying that is denying reality.

So you say.....

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Awesome rant, Nothin. Well-stated & passionately argued. I feel your angst.

Would it not be infiltrated, and steered astray before it even got off the the ground ?
Like the Vietnam-era anti-war movement, and the Occupy movement were ?
Usurped before they gain too much momentum, by any dirty method, with nothing out-of the question.
Virtually an international Cointelpro-on-steroids operation.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Lol it's CHYNA isn't it?!!

Chyna passed away.
Very good entertainer in both wrestling and Battlebots.

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Thanks. A pleasure to exchange with you.
Just glad that you're not mad at me for calling you tuG... LoL !!

Don't rant much here, but this subject apparently pushes the old buttons.

Perhaps in a couple of days : we can look at possible solutions to our crappy situation ?

#StompyStrikesBack

posted on Mar, 7 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Great thread . I honestly didn’t watch a video. I can’t stand Russell brand . Globalism is evil , it only serves the global elite obviously. Not the global public . Nationalism is way better than globalism . We could make everything here . We could take care of our citizens first and put global needs last . We could be way stronger . Like we used to be . What’s wrong with nationalism. The global elite and their news agencies always tie white into it . They say white nationalism to make it sound like everyone into nationalism is racist . Well wait isn’t being into nationalism mean you care about all the citizens of the USA so that isn’t racist . It’s just that the global elite are scared of nationalism because it’ll stomp the hell out of their corporate satanic scumbag globalist society

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

What I'm liking about Russell at the moment is not only watching the woke start to actually wake-up, I think he's good "intermediate" material to share with those that otherwise would tend to reject one's source out of hand.

I only started watching some of his vids recently when I saw the titles starting to make sense. At least in regard to the topic here. Even though I suspected clickbait heh I was nonetheless curious enough to clicky. It's interesting watching him start to dig & his willingness to follow the evidence. I can respect that.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The only thing that looks good about it is the marketing. Which, admittedly, is certainly well done. It has many convinced that that is the vision to either fight for or against as the all-encompassing version of what "globalism" is.

Like most things in that vein, "globalism" is a weaponized term. I see no conflict between nationalism and globalism in somewhat normal perspectives. Just as I can be proud of the region I was raised and the overall nation, I can be proud of my nation and my planet. I mean, we arent there.. I just see no conflict in the perspectives

Of course, here we are talking absolute corporate fealty and subservience on a global scale and thats a much different thing.

I think global systems are inevitable, but the worst thing ..the absolute worst thing.. we can do as a civilization is embrace the current trend of corporate-political eradication of the individual.

ETA: I propose for pondering; Groups like the UN, et. al are not toothless. They are organizations that have specialized and focused resources in 4th and 5th gen warfare.
edit on 8-3-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I used to oppose Globalism but I am coming to welcome it and would help it along if I could.

What with the economic success of China and the Belt and Road initiative tying up dozens of countries under a Chinese Dominion trade status, its quite obvious that the end result of Globalism will be the emergence of China as the dominant power in the world while the US sinks to second class "serf" like status.

The first effect of that will be to see the US currency supplanted as the world reserve currency and the US dollar will lose quite a bit of value beggaring the country, slowly but surely, as the consuming public is able to buy less and less and more and more sink into poverty left to live in tent cities a la California. That will render the US government all but irrelevant and that will have the effect of rendering the Democrats and their Party all but irrelevant. At first, they will be left to take orders from the Chinese. Later of course, the Chinese will have no need for an intermediary and they'll just take over, kicking their Democrat stooges to the curb.

That's a "win" for me; doubtless a Pyrric victory, but.....a win nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I don't put too much stock in dreams---although I have had one that was prescient.

I also had one very vivid dream at thirteen that I hope isn't prescient. It was similar to Red Dawn before there was such a movie but the invaders in my dream were Chinese military forces. They were fierce, ice cold, innumerable, and merciless. There were no "Wolverines" in sight. Only compliance or pain.

I don't recall too many dreams over the years but that one has stayed with me.

And now here you come with a plausible scenario. Thanks for your input...I guess?

edit on 8-3-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There is little to no reason for traditional boots on the ground in developed nations (nations that have standing armies, specifically). In fact, I would argue that is detrimental to the overall plan here.

These groups operate by subverting and suborning existing structures under an increasingly centralized authority. This also applies to any movements or social groups that emerge along the way. In other words, they will just take over the military in a given nation using modern warfare tactics and strategies.

I believe China is akin to the teachers pet in this regard, but they arent the authority.

The closest we will see to that, imo, is robots. We saw that introduced in Singapore and more recently, in New York. People need to believe its "scifi nonsense" until it has been normalized and manipulated using the same techniques we see surrounding the concept of "globalism."

Might as well drop a link. Note how the Narrative for opposition is set in a way that still benefits the technocratic establishment (racism, etc.).
edit on 8-3-2021 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join