It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s so obvious that America is in a Civil War right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Without evidence MSM is declaring that “Militias” are planning to blow up the Capitol when Biden is supposedly giving a “State of the Union Address”.

Acting US Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman warned Thursday that militia groups involved in the January 6 insurrection want to "blow up the Capitol" and "kill as many members as possible" when President Joe Biden addresses Congress.

1st of all the Elites only do big attacks on Special Days. Like the Christmas Bombing. Notice how everyone forgot about that attack already?

And if they had knowledge of a attack why alert the world?

This screams Civil War. There is no attack because they been crying wolf 2 times now. They claimed they needed the 26K National Guard for Inauguration and Impeachment. Both events have come and gone. And nothing happened.

So they announced a new one. Pelosi has already stated they want a new “Domestic War on Terror”. That’s code for Civil War. Democrats are declaring War on 75 million Americans. They can’t stand that Trump survived all 4 years in power. They can’t stand that he ended his Presidency without conviction. They can’t stand that he was even elected in the 1st place over Queen Killary who should be in her 2nd term.

And if there is supposedly a terror attack on the Capitol why did we hear about this information from the Capitol Police Chief? Last I checked Capitol Police ain’t part of the Intelligence Community. So how would they know about this attack? Doesn’t the Secret Service do all the VIP Protection? This is there department. And I’m pretty sure they are pissed that this information is public knowledge.

And since this information is public knowledge Shouldn’t the FBI make a big speech about it like they did after the Jan 6th “Insurrection”? During Impeachment Demoncrats made constant references to Domestic Terrorism. Despite normalizing Violent Insurrections all Summer. The Civil War is in flow bloom people. They are itching to sign Patriot Act 2.0 to take away more of our rights and blame it on Trump Supporters. Because of the violent “militias” which are constitutional protected. Plus with the forever lockdowns politically targeting businesses that aren’t Left/Democrat leaning like Restaurants, Gyms, Churches, and Hair Cut Salons.

Yet allowing Mega Corporations to operate as if everything is normal. That’s ripe for Civil War. The Hypocrisy is to much for people. And something is going to break. It broke on Jan 6th, and now they want it to break again so they can take away our rights even more.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Our political elites are so out of touch with the common folk ... they might actually believe the whole country is ready to Lynch them if they step a foot outside and get caught. Wouldn't be hard for someone to whisper that in their ear and scare 'em half to death.

They've earned their paranoia.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Maybe Syria will strike?

After all the U.S has got a pre-emptive retaliatory attack in, in the last day. Were they behind the insurrection on Jan 6th,or are the U.S still doing the Rothschild’s bidding in the region?

We’re gonna be iron, like a lion, in Zion(ists).

edit on 26/2/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xiden

Acting US Capitol Police Chief Yogananda Pittman warned Thursday that militia groups involved in the January 6 insurrection want to "blow up the Capitol" and "kill as many members as possible" when President Joe Biden addresses Congress.

I'm sure she's being told what to say and do.
Maybe some nutjob dem congressperson saw someone flash the "OK" gesture, or maybe someone held up 3 fingers. Maybe someone just waved. If you pick your freakin' nose, these looney paranoid libs will claim it's some sort of "white-supremicist hand sign".

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

This is why. They really are that paranoid. Democrats' biggest fear is Trump and Trump supporters and none of the issues. So yeah, you could say we are in a Civil War because how can you live with people who are deathly afraid that you're out to get them whether you are or not? Btw, when Republicans were asked this question, Biden and Biden supporters appeared nowhere on their list. Immigration concerns were the top issue followed things like the economy and taxes and the like.
edit on 26-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is why. They really are that paranoid. Democrats' biggest fear is Trump and Trump supporters and none of the issues.

I know some of these paranoid libs. Their news of the world comes from CNN and MSNBC, which they believe.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Where to start?

There's something wrong with you guys if you think we are sitting around afraid and worrying about who? Trump? Trump supporters. LOL!

He's not President anymore. Our concerns are getting through this pandemic and working on getting America moving forward together.

You guys obsess about things that the rest of us don't really care about.

Living my life, looking forward to warm weather. Working every day. Having a good time. That's what I've been doing.

No hating. No problems, since Trump left. And frankly, I'm tired of talking about him. Next.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I've thought about a false flag happening since the "DC walls" went up and they said they were keeping the National Guard on until this and then that, and now for the state of the union address.

Personally I believe the so called "capitol insurgency" was a failed attempt at a false flag to incite a civil war or revolution. The woman shot dead by the capitol police (or whom ever) was supposed to be the new "shot heard around the world" but they didn't get the desired response and so could only "trump" up the events of the 6th and have now reformulated their next false flag event.

Don't fall for it or do anything that indicates you support such actions.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Where to start?

There's something wrong with you guys if you think we are sitting around afraid and worrying about who? Trump? Trump supporters. LOL!

He's not President anymore. Our concerns are getting through this pandemic and working on getting America moving forward together.

You guys obsess about things that the rest of us don't really care about.

Living my life, looking forward to warm weather. Working every day. Having a good time. That's what I've been doing.

No hating. No problems, since Trump left. And frankly, I'm tired of talking about him. Next.

He’s mentioned once in reference to the OP.

You mention him thrice.

Where to start? Next?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The authoritarian left won't rest until we all obey their masters and live obediently under their tyranny.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

This is why. They really are that paranoid. Democrats' biggest fear is Trump and Trump supporters and none of the issues.

I know some of these paranoid libs. Their news of the world comes from CNN and MSNBC, which they believe.

There are a few on this forum.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I didn't conduct the survey. The group asked an equal number of Democrats and Democrat-leaning and Republican and Republican-leaning these questions and the only difference in them was they took out the words Trump and Trump supporters with Biden and Biden supporters. All the other questions were the same and asked in the same order.

In the group they asked, the top issue for the Democrat and Democrat-leaning was to worry about Trump and Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Since it was crazed Trump supporters and deranged conspiracy theorists who actually attacked the US Capitol, assaulted multiple LEO in the process, and hunted elected officials in an attempt to disrupt certification of a free and democratic election, it's definitely a reason to be concerned about them..

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Not a civil war at all.

We are in the midst of the second American revolution.

At this point, it’s obvious to anyone paying attention that you have Patriots, and Marxist tyrants. Where is all the posts from you leftists on here talking about what a great job China Joe is doing? He’s been in a month, and we are already back to bombing the Middle East, killing jobs, extending the lockdowns (it’s for your own safety of course) destroying women’s sports, implementing a gun registry, refusing to stand up to the Chinese communists.... which really isn’t surprising since they bought him.....on and on.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Since it was crazed Trump supporters and deranged conspiracy theorists who actually attacked the US Capitol, assaulted multiple LEO in the process, and hunted elected officials in an attempt to disrupt certification of a free and democratic election, it's definitely a reason to be concerned about them..

You are a special kind of ignoramus if you really believe that.

It’s been thoroughly debunked by now. Try getting your info from someone other than Fredo.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
sorry guys, that's not what a civil war is.
A civil war involves two or more largely independently operating sides with more or less equal access to resources.
This is simply the elite enacting their will on the governed.
which, big shocker for a lot of posters on ats; is something they have always done.
It's just that this time, a demographic who has historically remained safe is feeling threatened.

you COULD have a civil war, but i doubt it. For it to get anywhere you'd have to stop blaming "liberals" and "marxists" for all your problems, stop sadding about it on the internet, and face the raw and overwhelming fact that playing into this false left-right paradigm is exactly what the people who are and shall remain in charge want you to do.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

So you want the Bolsheviks to rise up against the nobility?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
We are definitely heading for CWII.

The only question is when?

I'd rather fight it in my lifetime than have my children or their children have to do the dirty work.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
We are definitely heading for CWII.

The only question is when?

I'd rather fight it in my lifetime than have my children or their children have to do the dirty work.

Against whom are you willing to take up arms?

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: continuousThunder

So you want the Bolsheviks to rise up against the nobility?

no, i want you to spend the rest of your life whining uselessly about the "evil leftists" who are in materially much the same position as you and yours, being slowly crushed by the great machine while the ruling class laugh at us all. isn't that so much better?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join