It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s so obvious that America is in a Civil War right now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I'm on the side of the Constitution.

*shrugs*

You can pick your own side.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
We are definitely heading for CWII.

The only question is when?

I'd rather fight it in my lifetime than have my children or their children have to do the dirty work.

Against whom are you willing to take up arms?

Radical, far-left, extremists who wish to fundamentally alter everything the US was founded upon.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

We are definitely heading for CWII.

The only question is when?

I'd rather fight it in my lifetime than have my children or their children have to do the dirty work.

Against whom are you willing to take up arms?

Radical, far-left, extremists who wish to fundamentally alter everything the US was founded upon.

how are you going to distinguish these extremists in order to take arms against them?
As i'm sure you know, you can't tell someone's political views by simply looking at them.
Or are you planning on going door to door, forcing people to explain their views, and killing the ones who answer wrong in their doorways? cus, i dunno, maybe it's just me but that sorta sounds like..... fundamentally altering everything the us was founded upon??

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm on the side of the Constitution.

*shrugs*

You can pick your own side.

dude, not only is that not a satisfactory answer, it's not even a cogent reply??
I point out that the left-right paradigm is manufactured and the divisions in our society are formented and worsened by a ruling class who profit from it and use it to keep themselves comfortable and in charge while the rest of us suffer, and your response is
"gosh darn i wish i could make out with this piece of paper"

like, i get it, you think the original rules are a perfect blueprint none should stray from, and that's..... look it's debatable but it's your opinion and that is fine. What i have an issue with is that you sit here all day every day screaming about the wrong people, people who are as much victims of this system as you are, and when that's pointed out to you your only recourse is a non sequitur. idk its just really rough to see, man.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Xiden
President Trump's speech at the CPAC conference this coming Sunday will cause Democrats to go full retard paranoid.

Next week, Pelosi will announce that Trump supporters have built a nuclear bomb to target D.C. while Joe Biden is delivering the State of the Union address.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The Domestic War on Terror is a war against domestic terrorists. Some Republicans in the U.S. have been radicalized and are no better than Muslim terrorists who have been radicalized.

Hopefully, that's only a small portion of Republicans. I don't support terrorism. I prefer using the Democratic process, or other means similar to that to produce change.

Domestic Terrorists are a problem, they are criminals, and criminals have always been punished since Day One. Nothing new here... unless their rights get taken away, then that could be something new.

I wouldn't be in support of anyone bombing the capital or attacking the capital at this point. It is only reasonable to be concerned if there are people trying to do this.
edit on 27amSat, 27 Feb 2021 03:32:25 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xiden

originally posted by: Xiden

And if they had knowledge of a attack why alert the world?

This screams Civil War. There is no attack because they been crying wolf 2 times now. They claimed they needed the 26K National Guard for Inauguration and Impeachment. Both events have come and gone. And nothing happened.

That↑ is the reason why they announce it ahead of time. After the date has come and gone, they will then say that there was no attack because they let it be known publicly ahead of time that they were prepared to stop it. So to them, that then proves that they once again heroically saved the day, and it justifies the presence of the National Guard,

A WIN-WIN for all.

edit on 2/27/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

All domestic terrorists are Republicans, but not all Republicans are domestic terrorists. But you don't even see the danger in that statement.

Of course, you won't even look at BLM and ANTIFA who spent all summer burning cities all across the US while being bailed out by Democrat politicians who are the very same ones now telling you to hate and fear Trump and Trump supporters.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Yep.

Just like with the inauguration. Or, if Uncle Joe is incapable of being propped up to read the teleprompter that day, they can cancel and claim they did so on reports of credible threat.

edit on 27-2-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

*shrugs*

We're fighting two different things.

I'm fighting against those who would infringe upon my rights, you're fighting against the rich.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

"gosh darn i wish i could make out with this piece of paper"

That piece of paper is the supreme law of the land, and it is why there has never been a country like this one in the history of the world. It is also why ALL Americans are supposed to be equal under the law. Everyone is so quick to be the victim and talk about how certain groups or races of people don't have equality and not only is that complete BS, but its guaranteed that they do have equal rights under the law by that "piece of paper".

Does the two headed one party system exist? Of course it does to anyone who has been paying attention. Politics in this country has long been like an episode of Monday Night raw. Everyone gets on stage and talks a big game, blames the other side for this and that, make alot of noise and say what they think people want to hear. However when the shows over, they are all buddies. They all hang out together, they go to the same dinner parties, their kids go to the same schools, etc.

When you join the military for instance, the oath of office makes you swear to defend and uphold that piece of paper. Not the politicians and bureaucrats, not the Jewish bankers, not the corrupt judges. Even though my time in the military is long over, I still take that oath very, very seriously. And guess what there are millions more in this country just like me. They know that all Trump has to do is make a tweet, and millions of armed patriots will descend on the DC swamp like a biblical plague. The communists who are destroying this country know this and they are very, very afraid as they should be. When you understand that, its very obvious to see why they are panicking. Why they want Trump silenced. Why they want a gun owner registry database. Why they are willing to stage an obvious false flag and blame it on "far-right extremists". Why they want their own wall and armed guards to protect them. These people know exactly what they are doing and are just hoping like hell everyone will be blind to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well in a war it's pretty easy sweetie.

They'll be the ones shooting at me.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thank the Baby Jesus and all the Holy Saints, now all the proud patriots get off line and their asses so they can start shooting something other than their mouths off.

edit on 27-2-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Game on.

Do unto others, what has been done to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Whats another 4-8 years of fun between frens?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Thank the Baby Jesus and all the Holy Saints, now all the proud patriots get off line and their asses so they can start shooting something other than their mouths off.

Locked and loaded.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

is that one of those celibate (by choice) chanting monks?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Locked and loaded.

I'll get you a doughnut and charge your mobility scooter.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If I didn't know better, I'd think you were a glowie with all the comments you make like this.

Patriots don't want war.

They aren't the ones trying to fundamentally change everything the US was founded upon.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Patriots don't want war.

Which is why the site Admins bump the no violence thread daily since there weren't any nutjobs taking about perpetrating some.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join