It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lindsey Graham: "I don't think Joe Biden's in charge."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: The2Billies

The Time Magazine article is HUGE.

They wanted to bloviate as much as possible. They are quite proud of themselves.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There are 2 primary types of democrats: those who believe in the party and toe the line, and those who believe in reality and call their party out. And, believe it or not, there are far far more of the latter than the former. Even on places like Reddit, folks you would have sworn were in the tank for the left are pissed about what is happening. AOC called out Biden about kids in cages, and many on the left are now on her about being too soft on Biden. I guess what im getting at is they actually believe in a lot of the things they went after Trump over. And honestly, i can respect that far more than shills that parrot a talking point.

There are a LOT of democrats that believe Biden is not in charge. That thing with him telling an aid he didn't know what he was signing...its not just the right that noticed it.

He came into office trying to undo Trump. In so doing, he showed hypocrisy. The pipeline deal...that wasn't just to get Trump. Folks actually didn't want it. And for him to turn around and give Russia a free pass on a pipeline has pissed off a lot of his voters.

What this likely means is that the next DNC candidate will be more like AOC and Sanders, as that is kind of where the base seems to want to go.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Creepy Joe is in charge.....of your little girl.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
Good points all BFFT. There's not much I can add to that without reiterating.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, newsmax is a terrible news network. Akin to CNN or MSNBC.

H9wever, i don't doubt they're right. But it's hard to care what graham or newsmax has to say.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I think biden is the picture perfect career politician puppet. Just take his foreign policy for example. Pretending to be anti-war to appease the left, while in reality leaving the gates open for endless war.

Trump was pro-war but at least he didn't hide it under psuedo anti-war lyrics.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

They are still politicians.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham didn’t kill himself
edit on 25-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I think biden is the picture perfect career politician puppet. Just take his foreign policy for example. Pretending to be anti-war to appease the left, while in reality leaving the gates open for endless war.

Trump was pro-war but at least he didn't hide it under psuedo anti-war lyrics.

Trump's tactics included not starting any new wars and actually stopping some ongoing wars along with scaling down some.

He also persuaded some other groups to take over some conflicts too.

He had everybody fooled I guess 😎

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
There's not a single career politician out there that can be trusted. They remind me of the WWF. Acting enemies when the camera is on, but having dinner and drinks afterwards and laughing and carrying on.

So why do people keep thinking there is a difference between the two parties?

It's a dody to suck on!

(post by ketsuko removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It's not just Russia. He's given several countries passes on pipelines. We seem to be the only country that can't have one, and his administration can't come with answers on why when it's pointed out that the whole would be net carbon neutral once built as opposed to the usual methods of transport now which are carbon heavy.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He also increased civilian casualties via drone strikes and then canceled the annual drone strike repory. He also strongly supported giving weapons to saudi arabia.

Just because he didn't start new wars doesn't make him anti war....

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

There's not a single career politician out there that can be trusted. They remind me of the WWF. Acting enemies when the camera is on, but having dinner and drinks afterwards and laughing and carrying on.

A lot of us didn’t we thought there was a difference between Trump and politicians but people like you wanted to go back to the status quo for some reason. Now Trump wasn’t some outstanding president, but was a hell of a lot better than what we’ve been offered in my lifetime.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
...but people like you wanted to go back to the status quo for some reason.

Do I? You must have me confused with a Republican or a Democrat.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe I do, but you’ve come off as a Biden supporter to me. Guess I was wrong. Figured more people would claim him with that record turnout.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

A lot of us didn’t we thought there was a difference between Trump and politicians but people like you wanted to go back to the status quo for some reason. Now Trump wasn’t some outstanding president, but was a hell of a lot better than what we’ve been offered in my lifetime.

He was probably the best president in my lifetime. He had plenty of faults and I wanted to smack him more than once, but that's better than what I wanted to do to some other presidents we've had.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Maybe I do, but you’ve come off as a Biden supporter to me.

I don't think you'll find a quote of me saying one favorable thing about the man.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This is no a surprise and nobody should take it likely, the president offices is been run by Pelosi and schumer with orders of the global elite.

Biden is a lame duck.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: xuenchen

He also increased civilian casualties via drone strikes and then canceled the annual drone strike repory. He also strongly supported giving weapons to saudi arabia.

Just because he didn't start new wars doesn't make him anti war....

May be cruel to say but I dont care about the drone strikes, I wanted to stop seeing my brothers and sisters in the military come home crippled and broken, Trump lessened the troops going into the line of fire, biden is going to ramp it up while cutting the budget increasing the risk to the soldiers being shot at and blown up.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join