It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lindsey Graham: "I don't think Joe Biden's in charge."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because they play their roles well.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Im not for Biden either. Both Trump and Biden are pro-war. And really? You don't care about civilians getting blown up for pointless wars?

Only Americans matter huh? Bomb and destroy the rest.. whoo raa!

But wars like this will always continue as long as you and others support ___ pro-war candidate over other ___ pro war candidate because you believe they are slightly bettter.

How about we actually elect real anti-war politicians instead of pretenders like Biden or Trump.

edit on 25-2-2021 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Biden is not going to last long. Watching him speak actually makes me feel a bit sorry for the guy. They'll use him to push through whatever agenda they have and then kick him to the curb. Harris moves up to POTUS and then the real nightmare begins.

Don’t let yourself pity the fool. (Shout out to Mr T)
He’s a disgrace and dragging his whole country to the pig trough to save his waster son from being publicly confirmed as a low life scumbag.
He was a sellout before he had his brain injuries and he is more useful now as a mumbling idiot, then he ever was fully cognisant.
Just think, in an old people’s home there are rapists and murderers. Evil people get old as well.
By his actions he should be remembered.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Because there IS a difference, albeit a very slight razor thin one. Career democrats and career republicans have different ideals, but are common in the fact that they're in it for themselves. Republicans, however, seem to have no problem sucking democrats off if they can find something to their benefit in doing it, regardless of what becomes of their (former) supporters.

Razor thin? Like the edge of a coin thin?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

*shrugs* no I cant be bothered to care anymore, seeing a generation thrown into a meat grinder for politicians has numbed me to the entire process now.

So how come you don't care about the soldiers being broken and killed and returning home to get screwed over and out of the promises made by congress??

Only foreign lives matter huh?

Getting US troops out of a country will go a lot further to lessening civilian casualties than virtue signaling on the interwebs... but hey don't worry orange man bad is gone congrats... a war hawk is in troop numbers on the rise in syria, he is reviewing the agreement in Afghanistan I expect him to kill that deal as well and then troop levels will go up and many more civilian lives will be lost... but yea but trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

" Senator Lindsey Graham: "I don't think "

That's All I Got out of that ........

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018
There's not a single career politician out there that can be trusted. They remind me of the WWF. Acting enemies when the camera is on, but having dinner and drinks afterwards and laughing and carrying on.

So why do people keep thinking there is a difference between the two parties?

Why would a libertarian politician be any different?

They wouldn't. The Libertarian party likes to run on the premise that they are the better party because the aren't like the Democrats and Republicans, or that they are the best of both parties, but they still end up being statist and corporate bootlickers and fence sitters.

Hell, the Libertarian Party's own voting base is stuck arguing who's a real Libertarian and is full of undercover Democrats, Republicans, or whatever depending on who's talking the loudest at the time. I can't tell you the amount of times I've had witnessed someone calling out someone else for being fake when neither one of them even knows what the LP platform is. That or they'll like one or two things the Libertarian Party is supposed to be for and ignores the rest.

What's worse is that the LP party is getting people elected into local positions across the country who don't even know what the platform is. They just run on the whole down to earth not a D or R politician, and they usually have no experience in politics unless they were actually a former D or R.
I say this because the people I know who do have the knowledge and experience and know the history and principles of the Libertarian party are often seen as "too far right," or anarchist.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Old Joe just bombed Iranian backed militia in Syria...
nationalpost.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Trump was great because he never read off a teleprompter.

This pre scripted robot in Biden is a slap in the face to intelligent people.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   

What a disingenuous contrary weak minded specimen of a man.

Talk about a tongue in the behind for hire.

He must go through about a dozen bottles of Listerine a day.

edit on 26-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

You beat me to it, Graham is out for Graham. It's all a distraction from the 'we have no plan' issue the Republican Party is going through.
All politicians are bad, but your playing defense for one team with that unwashed finger pointed out all the time.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
All politicians are bad, but your playing defense for one team with that unwashed finger pointed out all the time.

Sure, you keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Sure, you keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.
that’s your best? I’ve come to expect more.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Yup. Know why? It really doesn't matter to me what you think of my opinions.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Yup. Know why? It really doesn't matter to me what you think of my opinions.
if you say so!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
As far as the nuclear football is concerned...Joe can still work his phonograph like a true Flash Gordon...so punching in a few launch codes should be the cat's pajamas.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
As far as the nuclear football is concerned...Joe can still work his phonograph like a true Flash Gordon...so punching in a few launch codes should be the cat's pajamas.

Wait until the Mole People show up, they aren't afraid of leg hair.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's becoming increasingly apparent that whomever is running the show, intentionally picked two very weak and easily controlled individuals for the most powerful positions in government.

Tell me why I shouldn't be concerned.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Considering the US Defence Department only transitioned away from a 1970s era nuclear command and control system.

That relied on eight-inch floppy disks to initiate target designation and launch procedure right up until June of 2019.

I would not worry to much about Joe's launch code capabilities.
edit on 26-2-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join