It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Lindsey Graham: "I don't think Joe Biden's in charge."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Graham was a guest on Newsmax Greg Kelly's segment and made the statement after explaining why he thinks that...

"I like Joe Biden, but the agenda is AOC [Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y.], [House Speaker Nancy] Pelosi, [Senate Majority Leader Chuck] Schumer, Sen. Bernie Sanders," Graham told "Greg Kelly Reports" of his former fellow senator Biden.
"So, no, I don't think Joe Biden's in charge."

Graham added that...

progressive policies on immigration, unwinding former President Donald Trump's Remain in Mexico policy for those seeking asylum, ceasing the border wall and the Keystone XL Pipeline, and a $1.9 trillion "liberal wish list" that has "nothing to do with COVID" are not something a moderate Biden would have supported as a senator.

I don't think this comes as a surprise to even those who voted for Joe, but it's a confirmation from someone who has known Joe for many years. Little that is coming out of the WH is coming from Joe. As most of us here have said, he's a puppet with more than one person pulling the strings, directly and indirectly.
Article and video link
edit on 2/25/2021 by Klassified because: too wordy

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Well no...
He's got an earpiece giving him instructions....

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well no...
He's got an earpiece giving him instructions....

That and Kamala right there to tell him his next move.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

She's not in control either.

I guarantee she has handlers with video leverage. If you get my meaning.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Biden, who was mentored by an Exalted Cyclops, was the only one dumb enough to take one for the team. The guy is 78 and can't even speak in full sentences without screwing up. He has nothing to show after nearly 50 years in politics other than being VP, which I always felt was done simply to keep obama from being assassinated because Biden was such a terrible choice, even more than obama. He was forced to pick a girl of color to be his VP because his only role in all of this is to get elected and then hand it off so the democrats can claim to be the first to put a African-American woman in office and he was still too stupid to choose someone with African roots. Instead he chose a girl who comes from a Jamaican father who has an ancestry full of slave owners, and an Indian mother.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Biden is not going to last long. Watching him speak actually makes me feel a bit sorry for the guy. They'll use him to push through whatever agenda they have and then kick him to the curb. Harris moves up to POTUS and then the real nightmare begins.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Graham is controlled opposition.

Nothing that man says can be trusted. I want to point out also that Newsmax is fond of censorship.

Newsmax came to prominence during the Bush years selling neocon propaganda. I just can't trust anything they say, especially with their over-the-top partisanship.

I really don't believe that Graham has a problem with the radical democrat agenda. He's just making sure the MAGA crowd will be duped into voting for him again in 2022.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You beat me to it, Graham is out for Graham. It's all a distraction from the 'we have no plan' issue the Republican Party is going through.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
No president has ever been in charge.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
C'mon, Man.
Does anyone...REALLY...believe Joe is running the show?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

54% say Biden is a Puppet president.

Source: www.rasmussenreports.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Biden is not going to last long. Watching him speak actually makes me feel a bit sorry for the guy. They'll use him to push through whatever agenda they have and then kick him to the curb. Harris moves up to POTUS and then the real nightmare begins.

I feel bad for him too. I also think if Hillary would have won in 2016, the stress and pressure would have killed her. If Biden hadn't resorted to the mind of a child, I'd say the same for him. Jill Biden should really be ashamed of herself for letting Joe run once his health problems became so noticeable, but I don't think she cares that much since she'll have the "First Lady" title on her resume.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

54% say Biden is a Puppet president.

Source: www.rasmussenreports.com...

...and the remaining 46% are the ones pulling Joe's strings.

Biden is like that passed out guy in your dorm you pose in funny positions and take photos of.
edit on 25-2-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

There's not a single career politician out there that can be trusted. They remind me of the WWF. Acting enemies when the camera is on, but having dinner and drinks afterwards and laughing and carrying on.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
There's not a single career politician out there that can be trusted. They remind me of the WWF. Acting enemies when the camera is on, but having dinner and drinks afterwards and laughing and carrying on.

So why do people keep thinking there is a difference between the two parties?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Graham is controlled opposition. Nothing that man says can be trusted.

No argument, but I think his statement in this case is true.

Newsmax came to prominence during the Bush years selling neocon propaganda. I just can't trust anything they say, especially with their over-the-top partisanship.

Surely we at ATS have learned by now no one source should be trusted without due diligence being observed. Props for your skepticism.

I really don't believe that Graham has a problem with the radical democrat agenda. He's just making sure the MAGA crowd will be duped into voting for him again in 2022.

As is the case with all career politicians.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: LSU2018

So why do people keep thinking there is a difference between the two parties?

Tribal mentality.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Joe is a puppet with many little Chinese hands up his backside.

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

My understanding is they would like to get him through the next 18-24 months, then drop him and install Kamala. They haven't exactly made it a secret, have they?

posted on Feb, 25 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
In a very near future, there won't be presidents.

We will have a long table with about 12 guys ruling together and they'll name their own replacement.

You'll see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join